Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (56137 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Mother, Erelu Ojuolape Ojora On 83rd Birthday (photos) / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by emerged01(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Good to know that this woman is a Christian,she is only pretending to be a Muslim by using hijab.
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by 1stola: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Rouges
Your days are numbered...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by TijaniAbu: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
banku:
A country without shame or conscience. Yet there are innocent poor people in that God forsaken country.

She can go to blazes.

E pain una sotay una jump for inside fire ko?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by unmask: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
hotspec:
Behind every successful man, there must be a godly and prayerful woman.
so because she wrote the lyrics to a Christian song, she has become prayerful and godly......let's not deceive ourselves....
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by hushpapi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Funny our people got praised for doing bad and got hated for doing good. Got love for been fake and caught hate for been real.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by weyreypey: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Baawaa:
This is ephemeral joy, Saraki himself know this
Drink hypo to cleanse you of bile

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by TijaniAbu: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
emerged01:
Good to know that this woman is a Christian,she is only pretending to be a Muslim by using hijab.

Most yoruba families have both religions. Her father is Muslim her mother is Xtian

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by kennisman(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ass lickers almajiri will nt like this.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Alva2018: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kk
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by TijaniAbu: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
limeta:
what did she say
i dont understand

A powerful and beautiful song of praise to God.
Anybody that abuses her is abusing God.
Be warned!
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by ogene007: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
banku:
A country without shame or conscience. Yet there are innocent poor people in that God forsaken country.

She can go to blazes.
Bad belle is doing you. Make you no let am finish you o!
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Thewesterner(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
4601CE:
What ”christian” powerful woman is behind Jeff Bezoz,Mark Zuckerberg,Aliko Dangote,Bill Gates and other millions of successful men that are not even Christians? undecided
Wetin man no go see for Nairaland, eh angry
May whatever you believe in bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by ogene007: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
laffwitmi:
Offa robber's wife.... grin grin grin

Another beer Parlour Gist just like the one that was thrown out by the Supreme court. In the voice of Dino Melaye 'Ntoor'.
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by TruthinAction: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please, is Saraki a Christian?
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by KnightB(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Before before nko? She's a Christian, don't make it look like she's not.
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by ghuzy01: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
emmasege:
Saraki's wife is a Christian, so are Fatai Ahmed and Tinubu's wives.

Saraki, it's time you embraced the faith your father once traded for political gains.
Every body know Fatai's wife is a Christian.Every body in ilorin Knows that
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by ghuzy01: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
emerged01:
she never used Hijab she only uses a veil once in a while
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by bpalace(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
PearlStreet:
It is very easy to finger an Igbo man's brain cos they are extremely gullible. Commit any kind of crime and when arrested, identify yourself with anything Igbo, they'll fall over themselves to defend you.

Remember how FFK deflowered Bianca and handed over the London used babe to Ojuku? They are eternally grateful to him for that.

Kemi Olunloyo the elderly lunatic was referred to as Ada Biafra by ipob piglets. It was when she exposed the folly of Biafra that they stopped supporting her.

GEJ messed Igbos up big time. He added Azikiwe to his name and adopted the slowpoke as their son. They claimed GEJ had fixed all the roads in the SE and almost finished the Second Niger Bridge. How, the roads they lied that GEJ fixed are causing accidents and killing Igbos, they're crying to Buhari.

These same lunatics were campaigning for the release of Evans when arrested for kidnapping.

In Ozubulu, they nearly killed the entire village. The targeted drug dealer gave them a few thousand naira and they've forgotten their dead parents and are hailing him. Mind you, if you cation them against this madness, they call you afonja, Aboki, saboteur,, etc.

This foolishness in worshiping criminals is what has made the SE what's it's become today.

You think your region is better than southeast, I pity ur fish brain, leave ur enclave and see real human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Mccullum: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Singing in Igbo language grin grin grin is gimmick to win the people of Eastern parts which they usually dogmatic for.... GEJ too used the strategy for Igbos and it worked for him so let's be observing as Saraki started his own via his wife.... Saraki too may add ojukwu with his name as Gej claimed Azikwe grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by PearlStreet(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
bpalace:

You think your region is better than southeast, I pity ur fish brain, leave ur enclave and see real human beings.

I have been to Abia, Imo, Anambra and Enugu states. Abia in particular is the most useless state in West Africa. Other SE states are worse than shitholes.

Just so you know, last week, an Igbo international footballer was telling Mikel to move his parents out of Alaigbo ASAP. Why?

The week before that, Igbo Governors were fighting themselves over renaming of a Street housing beer parlours. I swear, you should be ashamed.

You elect the worst possible set of animals to lead you and run to other places to enjoy good leadership. Shameless things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by bankylan: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
thinkdip:
If you guys don't know, saraki's wife is a Christian whenever she travels out of the country, she only pratice Islamic in Nigeria. This has been her routine for a long time. She's a Christian.

She is a Christian always......She worshiped with us in my church this year.
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by TundeBricklayer: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Another FFK gimmick called 'play the igbos'. The 3rd class 5% voters are always happy when you reference their language or you visit the jungle - igboland.
3rd class, that's leading in education, leading in commerce and trade, indigenous industries, same 3rd class that dominate Nigeria movie industry, so what is Left for 1st and 2nd class, 95% cheesy poverty, almajiries , ritual and... , I classify you 1st and 2nd class real Zumbie and lazy Idio...t.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by TundeBricklayer: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
PearlStreet:

I have been to Abia, Imo, Anambra and Enugu states. Abia in particular is the most useless state in West Africa. Other SE states are worse than shitholes.

Just so you know, last week, an Igbo international footballer was telling Mikel to move his parents out of Alaigbo ASAP. Why?

The week before that, Igbo Governors were fighting themselves over renaming of a Street housing beer parlours. I swear, you should be ashamed.

You elect the worst possible set of animals to lead you and run to other places to enjoy good leadership. Shameless things.
Abia is far better than Oyo and Ogun state

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by hotspec(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
unmask:
so because she wrote the lyrics to a Christian song, she has become prayerful and godly......let's not deceive ourselves....
Not because of the lyrics she wrote, but I've watched the trends, it's so easy for a man to be successful, if he's fortunate to have a godly, supporting and prayerful wife, and vice versa. Ask GEJ, Oyinlola, Late Yaradua,
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by imam07: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
You can now pay your Electricity bills, PayTv, Internet and even recharge airtime, all with your Smart Phone and get profit for your transactions. Click on the link below to download TopUp Africa from Google Play Store and start enjoying huge rewards.
https://tua.ng/s/MTc0MDA0
Download the app through the link and earn to accumulate.

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by selemempe: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
PearlStreet:
[s]It is very easy to finger an Igbo man's brain cos they are extremely gullible. Commit any kind of crime and when arrested, identify yourself with anything Igbo, they'll fall over themselves to defend you.

Remember how FFK deflowered Bianca and handed over the London used babe to Ojuku? They are eternally grateful to him for that.

Kemi Olunloyo the elderly lunatic was referred to as Ada Biafra by ipob piglets. It was when she exposed the folly of Biafra that they stopped supporting her.

GEJ messed Igbos up big time. He added Azikiwe to his name and adopted the slowpoke as their son. They claimed GEJ had fixed all the roads in the SE and almost finished the Second Niger Bridge. How, the roads they lied that GEJ fixed are causing accidents and killing Igbos, they're crying to Buhari.

These same lunatics were campaigning for the release of Evans when arrested for kidnapping.

In Ozubulu, they nearly killed the entire village. The targeted drug dealer gave them a few thousand naira and they've forgotten their dead parents and are hailing him. Mind you, if you cation them against this madness, they call you afonja, Aboki, saboteur,, etc.

This foolishness in worshiping criminals is what has made the SE what's it's become today.[/s]
see painment.

Like buhari help abacha fvck kudirat b4 killing the bitch...but na the same man una dey worship today

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by PearlStreet(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Abia is far better than Oyo and Ogun state

I've been to Abia, I've been to Ogun, I've been to Oyo.

The public toilets in Ogun state are neater, cleaner and more hygienic than markets in Abia. I have photos and public health statistics to prove this.

The amount of infrastructure construction in Abeokuta in the past 4 years is more than what Abia has had in 16 years. I have statistics to show you if you want to argue.

Ogun State' IGR in a quarter is more than what Abia generates in 2 years.

Abia has unlimited potentials to be great but Abia people repeatedly elect bad leaders and lazy thieves. Next election now, you'll see Bende people fighting Ngwa people over governorship when all they need is a visionary performer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by PearlStreet(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
selemempe:
see painment.

Like buhari help abacha fvck kudirat b4 killing the bitch...but na the same man una dey worship today

Is that all?
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by selemempe: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
PearlStreet:

Is that all?

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by TundeBricklayer: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
PearlStreet:

I've been to Abia, I've been to Ogun, I've been to Oyo.

The public toilets in Ogun state are neater, cleaner and more hygienic than markets in Abia. I have photos and public health statistics to prove this.

The amount of infrastructure construction in Abeokuta in the past 4 years is more than what Abia has had in 16 years. I have statistics to show you if you want to argue.

Ogun State' IGR in a quarter is more than what Abia generates in 2 years.

Abia has unlimited potentials to be great but Abia people repeatedly elect bad leaders and lazy thieves. Next election now, you'll see Bende people fighting Ngwa people over governorship when all they need is a visionary performer.
Abia is far better than Oyo and Ogun, I have been to the three States, Abia is far better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.