Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (92993 Views)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by NwaOhafia: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
sexy74:

Na reflection of the sun cause the colour separation .
Na you talk that one?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by segebobo: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
If she's brandishing an exemption certificate, she's not expected to have served.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by Metuh: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Guestlander:

You and the people who liked your comment are obviously uneducated. Where in this whole saga did she proclaim that she was exempted. If she issued any statement I wasn't aware of it. You are merely engaging in speculation.
I guess you can't read at all

Go back to school boy
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by Buffalo2(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Even if I no go school , I get eyes, the face and the arms colors no blend nah.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by lereinter(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
I thought Joe igbokwe was a activist
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by Automatic3444(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
PearlStreet:

I'm not responsible for your frustration, please carry your bad luck elsewhere.

Nairaland.... With bad mouth
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by holuphisayor(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
President ===> NEPA bill
minister of finance ===> oluwole
na wa
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by Automatic3444(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
PearlStreet:

I'm not responsible for your frustration, please carry your bad luck elsewhere.

Nairaland.... With baH mouth
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by Guestlander: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
AHCB:
Thought they said she was exempted from NYSC? Do people who are exempted put on NYSC uniform? Hmmm.

Who said she was exempted, is that not from the same Premium Times one sided story.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by Guestlander: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Metuh:

Go back to school boy

Uneducated fool trying to bluster his way through an argument.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by Guestlander: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Metuh:

Go back to school boy

Uneducated fool trying to bluster his way through an argument. Who the Bleep do you think you are chatting with?
Where did you get the fact that she was exempted? Did she issue a statement to that effect?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by durubennie(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
and how can this news eradicate fulani herdsmen from this country sad
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by Patrinus: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
It really starting to look like something is fishy with this finance minister NYSC thing, CLEARLY THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP.

Igbokwe just did this woman in, except of course, Igbokwe's account was hacked. . . which throws another twist into the tale, why would Igbokwe's account be hacked to defend her?

Little wonder pregnant women are tryna get into Europe via notorious Libya with 9 months pregnancy. . . the country nah real wa!!! undecided
Re: Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) by paramakina202: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
bbcode processing failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Warship Arrives Nigeria / Tinubu Confronts Amosun During Ogun APC Rally (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.