Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Help Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Needed (806 Views)

Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv / Help Needed For My Camry 2006 / Help Needed Lexus Es330 Vs Benz E320 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed by generationz(f): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
hello people
A friend of mine (a guy) recently spoke to someone who wants him to drive her car for taxify and pay her 35000 naira every week.

he can't use uber for certain reasons.

so my question is this, can someone who's only on taxify comfortably remit 35k every week minus fuel .

autojosh
gazzuz
Re: Help Needed by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
generationz:
hello people
A friend of mine (a guy) recently spoke to someone who wants him to drive her car for taxify and pay her 35000 naira every week.

he can't use uber for certain reasons.

so my question is this, can someone who's only on taxify comfortably remit 35k every week minus fuel .

autojosh
gazzuz

you are in the wrong section.

But yes and no.

Yes he can, but will be better to take advantage of both apps as they have advantages and disadvantages.

Right section here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/838
Re: Help Needed by generationz(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you are in the wrong section.

But yes and no.

Yes he can, but will be better to take advantage of both apps as they have advantages and disadvantages.

Right section here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/838

thanks gazzuzz
but he cant register on uber again

can he use oga taxi and taxify
Re: Help Needed by dru23(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
generationz:

thanks gazzuzz
but he cant register on uber again

can he use oga taxi and taxify

To all my uber partners and customers that buys USA Mobil 1 from me . I would like to say a big thank you and I will continue selling at a low price .. And to all the customers from the peoples chump, sorry people's mechanic that threatened to boycott me . Continue deceiving yourselfs o ..

USA spec 15500k contact dru23@hotmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Steering Wahala... / I Need Help To Make Choice Between These Cars / Car Shipping Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.