Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv (1366 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by okpeho(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2019
My Pastor currently owns a Nissan Pathfinder 2005 model which he bought 4 years ago, he told me last week that he is tired of his Nissan and i should help sell it and get another SUV between the range of 1.5 to 1.7m (Nigerian used). NOTE: My Pastor is a missionary who travels most times for crusade within and outside Nigeria (Benin republic). He wants an SUV that is not problematic, easy to maintain, rugged and durable.
Please house, i need your honest suggestion and opinion urgently. Thanks.
Cc:
Gazzuzz, Kingreign, Nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Diportivo, AutoElectNG, 9icetoo, Cardoctor, Oluwaseunla, Timifakay and all other gurus in the house
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by kingreign(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
okpeho:
My Pastor currently owns a Nissan Pathfinder 2005 model which he bought 4 years ago, he told me last week that he is tired of his Nissan and i should help sell it and get another SUV between the range of 1.5 to 1.7m (Nigerian used). NOTE: My Pastor is a missionary who travels most times for crusade within and outside Nigeria (Benin republic). He wants an SUV that is not problematic, easy to maintain, rugged and durable.
Cc:
Gazzuzz, Kingreign, Nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Diportivo, AutoElectNG, 9icetoo, Cardoctor, Oluwaseunla, Timifakay and all other gurus in the house
4runner, land cruiser, Prado, Highlander.
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by okpeho(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2019
@ Kingreign, please is it possible to get a Land cruiser or Prado within that budget?
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by kingreign(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2019
okpeho:
@ Kingreign, please is it possible to get a Land cruiser or Prado within that budget?

Old school Land cruiser or Prado. 96-99.
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by nurey(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
okpeho:
Cc:
and all other gurus in the house

is he tired of the Nissan because it was problematic or just because he is bored of it?
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
okpeho:
Cc:

If this car is in good condition this is a good choice.
https://www.nairaland.com/5305193/reg-toyota-4runner-05-sale

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by okpeho(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
nurey:

is he tired of the Nissan because it was problematic or just because he is bored of it?

The Nissan is still very sound and not problematic, he is just tired and wants a change
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
okpeho:

The Nissan is still very sound and not problematic, he is just tired and wants a change

is the colour wine?
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by okpeho(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

If this car is in good condition this is a good choice.
https://www.nairaland.com/5305193/reg-toyota-4runner-05-sale

Thank you Gazzuzz, i will show him the link tomorrow
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by okpeho(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

is the colour wine?

The colour is Grey. My pastor is someone who gives special attention to his car, the buyer will definitely enjoy it
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by nurey(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
okpeho:

okay since he is good with maintenance he can pick the 4runner, his budget is still limited to acquire luxurious suv or luxurious trim of SUV vehicle.

Maybe he can look at a 2000 model Lexus RX300, Nissan Xtrail, Volvo XC90 with the 1.7m he should be able to get those.
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by okpeho(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
nurey:

okay since he is good with maintenance he can pick the 4runner, his budget is still limited to acquire luxurious suv or luxurious trim of SUV vehicle.

Maybe he can look at a 2000 model Lexus RX300, Nissan Xtrail, Volvo XC90 with the 1.7m he should be able to get those.

okay, thank you very much
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by VolvoS60(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
okpeho:

The colour is Grey. My pastor is someone who gives special attention to his car, the buyer will definitely enjoy it

^^^
Some one asked the question on my mind - if the car was giving trouble?

My take on this: If the car's running fine why not stick with it? Buying a used car could be a journey into uncharted waters - getting a good specimen with a service history will not be easy in our environment.

I'm sometimes bored with my vehicle but I've learned to love it rather than leave it. Better boredom than 'excitement' that leads to financial ruin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by okpeho(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
Some one asked the question on my mind - if the car was giving trouble?

My take on this: If the car's running fine why not stick with it? Buying a used car could be a journey into uncharted waters - getting a good specimen with a service history will not be easy in our environment.

I'm sometimes bored with my vehicle but I've learned to love it rather than leave it. Better boredom than 'excitement' that leads to financial ruin grin.

Honestly, the Nissan is still in a very sound condition, he has travelled with it to Benin republic several times and he is still using it pending when he will get another one. He just wants a change. Thanks for your contribution
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Choosing An Suv by sonnyokpe: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
2004 model of 4Runner v6 in good condition is available. Contact or WhatsApp 08033250822. Good for the purpose your pastor need.

See pix attached

(1) (Reply)

Can Kerosene Really Power A Petrol Engine? / Bringing Cars From Lagos 2 Abuja: BLACK UNIFORMED OFFICERS Disturbance / Spare Key For C180 Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.