Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,907 members, 7,956,415 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet (54148 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / AY Rocking Dreads On A Movie Set, Replies Troll Who Said He Doesn't Have Shame / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
donstan18:
Coming from her fellow woman made it so pathetic and disgusting.

So bad
Seems natural to me, I'd be surprised if it were a man.
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by alenwup(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
That woman is a bunch of frustration! That's a very different level of hatred
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by henrybomb(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Women are enemies of themselves but u will still hear them say men are scum
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Actress Adesua Etomi shared a short video of herself dancing at a wedding, but an Instagram user felt it was the right time to troll her for not being pregnant yet.

See the comment and Adesua's sweet reply below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/adesua-etomi-replies-troll-who-tried-to-shame-her-for-not-being-pregnant-yet.html

Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by engrjacuzzi: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
wetin concern me

Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Dolapoajanaku: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Great reply,,,,, you are bless woman,,,, how
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by zinny377(f): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Adesua...always so pretty n gorgeous kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by BestDude: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2018
post=69198311:
Some fans are just USELESS aswear!
Arrant nonsense!
Women are enemies of themselves!!
Our kinda reply: Kill 'em with love
bros, na the blogger wey post am here and na hin make that comment so that he can have something to post. nigerian bloggers in the celebrity niche are useless

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2018
BestDude:
bros, na the blogger wey post am here and na hin make that comment so that he can have something to post. nigerian bloggers in the celebrity niche are useless
You may be right with that too.
I don't trust Nigerian bloggers.
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Dollabiz: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2018
ohhh
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Bamz(m): 2:29am On Jul 09, 2018
evansjeff:
Someone somewhere is having sex right now despite all the problems we are facing as a Country
Heartless people.

shocked is it now illegal?
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Sike(m): 3:02am On Jul 09, 2018
madridguy:
Women and their bad belle for each other grin
I tire for 'em.
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by jaksmillioniar: 4:31am On Jul 09, 2018
cococandy:
This woman hating this is now a full time job for you people.

Do something better with your lives

coco beauty I miss you a lot
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:24am On Jul 09, 2018
That is the only thing we Nigerians are know for. Fake material life that is sure to fade in no time
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by MsFaith: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2018
EXLOVER:
Monitoring Spirit on social media plenty die, like dey won't like your post, they are just there viewing your life with their 3D lens waiting for you to F**k up.

imagine me having 900 friend on Facebook on 110 will like your post.
As in......... some will have 4k+ friends and won't even get up to 10% likes on their posts. Abeg why are we now friends on Facebook when you no like me cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by BluntBoy(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Nawa for that troll o. Is Adesua the one that makes children?
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Maverickking1(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2018
cococandy:
This woman hating this is now a full time job for you people.

Do something better with your lives

You obviously read the same thing we read so you know it's true.
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by BluntBoy(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Soapqueen
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by salt1: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2018
BestDude:

Over wise will not kill you!
People are far more caring in real life than all these rubbish that bloggers throw at us to drive traffic.

The girl, if it's true, may not even be engaged or married.
How can she be hating on someone she's trying to be like?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by DONADAMS(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2018
mekaboy:
What If she is using fake account to send that to herself and reply?
for what reason?? na wa oh
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by tiswell(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Teewhy2:
I guess the fan one of the people that has crush on her husband.
She is not the one that creates baby, the Almighty GOD that gives baby will give her and everyone looking for the fruit of the womb, their own bundle of joy in Jesus name.
Amensmiley
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by EXLOVER(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2018
MsFaith:

As in......... some will have 4k+ friends and won't even get up to 10% likes on their posts. Abeg why are we now friends on Facebook when you no like me cheesy
they are just there to monitor your activities.
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by greggng: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Get pregnant as if she is responsible for her condition. The husband might 've watery sperm and he has refused to take advantage of my herbal concoction. ...how will he pregnant a woman....abi und want her to be sleep outside....anyways I can help both of them when they are tired of bashing from lazy nigerians
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Onogiede(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2018
drinking panadol in someone else's headache, not withstanding the tatafo really need peace

Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Rhozabeth(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Girls be just hating for no just cause!
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by yeman1(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Nigerian with their mentality!
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by anizy(f): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Haters everywhere
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Loversminds: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Some people don't know hatred is unhealthy, if you hate someone you must not let that person know
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by emmajodeci(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by maryalloy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
she gave her the right answer, love that susu
Re: Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet by Maundlinluv(f): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fans self. Wetin concern her. Am suspecting jelousy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Seuh Steps Out With His Girlfriend / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.