Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture (41417 Views)

Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by itswell1: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Itzpetersv:
The Former Minister have taken to his Twitter TL to harshly react to Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun's NYSC certificate and Photo scandal.

Yesterday a photo broke the internet which in which the finance minister was seen putting on The NYSC uniform in a bid to prove allegations about the NYSC scandal wrong  although many people said and believed that the picture was photos hoped.

In FFK's tweet, he took a major shade at the person trying to cover up the NYSC scandal by photoshoping Kemi Adeosun in NYSc Uniform and he also urged the government not only remover the finance minister as a minister but to also prosecute her for Forgery.

He wrote "Whoever was stupid enough to conjure up this terrible photo-shopped picture in an attempt to cover up Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun's shameless malfeasance has just compounded her problems. Not only must she be removed as a Minister but she must also be prosecuted for forgery."

http://www.vondanews.com/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-to-kemi-adeosuns-nysc-photo/
This is PDP in action, throwing up all kinds of stories. i dont believe all this false stories in circulation by PDP
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by Houseofglam7(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Ain't surprised....the commander in chief got no certificate undecided

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by erico2k2(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2018
bigsmoke2:
This guy just likes to open that his soaking away mouth and spew shit. He is not any better than the madam minister. he is not in the moral position to castigate her. He has been jumping from party to party like skipping rope since 1999. He is one of the stomach politicians Mr jollof spoke about. They always go back to their vomit. If I am madam minister I will just jejely resign and go back to the UK where I will be assessed based on what I bring to the table and not because of one stupid NYSC which is a waste of 1 year of one's life. Useless country we no dey appreciate people.
Calm down, she is occupying a position of trust, if her details are fake, she should resign simple, even if nah my MAMA I go advice her to resign.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by erico2k2(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2018
itswell1:

This is PDP in action, throwing up all kinds of stories. i dont believe all this false stories in circulation by PDP
Well she must have heard all of these rumour, why aint she giving out a statement yet? did you hear the blackmail bit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by LazyNairalander(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2018
This girl will not like social media this days.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by Halexgos3(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2018
Its a Mistake
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by romenna: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2018
The forgerer general BUHARI, has taught members of his cabinet the art of forgery!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by Omeokachie: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2018
One week, one trouble for the wicked.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by uvie66: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2018
This man sef with all big big English, I beg let the babe rest. You wey dey talk you no get skeleton for your cupboard. Is she the only one that have mislaid her moral compass.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by justseyi(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Her president is still silent after all the allegations against a member of his cabinet.

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Make them leave this Woman na cry
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by urbanemind(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Rubbish, have they removed buhari for failing to produce his WAEC result?? useless people

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by Stamfordluiz(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2018
That's what they do perfectly

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by Toplexy675(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2018
FFk we don notice you, if you don't know you are dammed this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by tayo4ng(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2018
People with authentic certificate will never find job but fake one

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by bellotaofeek: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2018
BiHari forged WAYEC and Kemi Adeosun too forged NYSC certificate . 2 and still counting ....next is?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by CanineOfJackal: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

What difference does it make Are you not one of those Ebonyi osu pigs licking the urine of Atiku cool
lalasticlala rule 2

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by edupedia: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Buhari! Over to you. kiss

...how can when it is PDP accusing g and also photoshopping...they must be silly to think we are mumus
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by bigpicture001: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2018
bigsmoke2:
This guy just likes to open that his soaking away mouth and spew shit. He is not any better than the madam minister. he is not in the moral position to castigate her. He has been jumping from party to party like skipping rope since 1999. He is one of the stomach politicians Mr jollof spoke about. They always go back to their vomit. If I am madam minister I will just jejely resign and go back to the UK where I will be assessed based on what I bring to the table and not because of one stupid NYSC which is a waste of 1 year of one's life. Useless country we no dey appreciate people.
...u will forever be a follower and never a leader cuz of the way u reason. bill Clinton was tried in court after his sex scandal, not because he committed adultery, but because he lied on oath. it is called perjury.. dnt support evil cuz it mks u feel good. nobody should be bigger than the law.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by KanwuliaExtra: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2018
edupedia:

...how can when it is PDP accusing g and also photoshopping...they must be silly to think we are mumus

Photoshop or not, he should probe the forgery of his “sugar-DOTA”!

Simple!

Abi she go go free like forger-forget TINUBU? undecided
Let him go to “London” to check his “organs” while waiting for “lie-lie briefing”! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4606740/presidency-awaits-briefing-kemi-adeosuns

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by OsuEbonyi: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
lalasticlala rule 2
You are a hypocrite.. why not report the scum I quoted??
You are using your alternate moniker to report me abi...
Typical wawa osu Ebonyi inferior Igbo wink
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by OgogoroNo2: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2018
But the question is, who wants to probe her when our president too is forgery man?
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by Ibime(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2018
It's obvious that that picture is an internet joke/meme, but FFK the immoral purveyor of fake news knows Nigerians are too stüpid to discern the difference, and will capitalise on their stüpidity.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by Goddex: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Donald95:
419 APC Government you can only deceive BMC Zombies. As the thing the go, If APC and there Terrorist President gives Zombies shit. They will gladly take and thank their Barber.

Thank God for strong voices like FFK
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Methinks PDP did that mediocre photoshop to cause further embarrassment. The kind of childish politics we play in Nigeria ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by micflo28(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2018
She is not different from a cheap thief.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by asawanathegreat(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Most APC's member are scam
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by Tobbyfitz: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
This foolish man is talking. A mad man that speak with ten mouths. A green snake like this bastard called fani kayode is talking of integrity. This thief that has stolen billions that is meant for ordinary Nigerian citizens is talking. This mad man should be rottening in jail if Nigeria was not a shytehole.
Omo ale jati jati.
Foolish old man.
58 years old but still a big fool.
Oloriburuku somebody.

Can you please shut up....
Onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by goldviaggra: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]
oooduancalmdown:
This foolish man is talking. A mad man that speak with ten mouths. A green snake like this bastard called fani kayode is talking of integrity. This thief that has stolen billions that is meant for ordinary Nigerian citizens is talking. This mad man should be rottening in jail if Nigeria was not a shytehole.
Omo ale jati jati.
Foolish old man.
58 years old but still a big fool.
Oloriburuku somebody.
[/s]
All this garbage you typed doesn't change the reality that kemi adesun is a fraudster.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture by CharlotteFlair: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
bigsmoke2:
Another yorober Muslim spotted. Why do you guys always support evil like your leaders in Muric?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.