Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) (6687 Views)

Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence / Why Really Did The British Occupy Nigeria? Pictures Attached / See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by SLIMDON88: 5:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Haters and wailers are trying so hard to disorganize Sir M Buhari's government but they will surely fail,

This is Madam Kemi in her NYSC uniform, haters can go and die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by 21savages: 5:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Oga this na photoshop, am not hating so a wee not die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Nackzy: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Photoshopped
She should show us her name in that NYSC Area Book
Tell us which platoon was hers
Tell us the name of their RSM
Tell us the year she served
Tell us the state
Tell us the school she went to
Tell us the year she graduated
Tell us her NYSC batch
Tell us who was the president of Nigeria
Then from dh Nigerian will carry out their forensic investigation

8 Likes

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by mikool007(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2018
As a professional i can tell you that is Photoshopped, the head is too big, the shadow doesn't fit the shape of her head and hair do cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2018
Photoshopping pictures to make her look bad. But if she didnt do NYSC, she deserves to lose her job

3 Likes

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Minjim: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Haters and wailers are trying so hard to disorganize Sir M Buhari's government but they will surely fail,

You have a sour taste of sarcasm

12 Likes

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2018
SLIMDON88:

I do not understand the fuse about her NYSC. I believe this will prove all doubters wrong on this issue cool

2 Likes

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Masterppower: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Chai!!. Afonjas and oluwole forged certificate...

I believe that woman never went to university in the first place...

No wonder the economy is in coma.

After hating performance of The Igbo Mrs. Okonjo iweala, this is what Yorubas produced.

Afonjas from Dimeji bankole to Kemi adeosun and others..

Chai... See sophisticated forgeries ...

4 Likes

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Masterclass32: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Even Buhari would know this picture is fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2018
SLIMDON88:

First rule of Photoshop:

Always fix the shadow.

The actual woman whose head was replaced had flowing hair, as visible on the shadow.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Masterclass32:
Even Buhari would know this picture is fake.
as in, u mean Nigeria's No. 1 dullard will know that the fingers behind this edited picture is not a professional?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by fagbohun4j(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2018
mikool007:
As a professional i can tell you that is Photoshopped, the head is too big, the shadow doesn't fit the shape of her head and hair do cool

Oversabi no go kill you. Professional ko, apprentice ni

1 Like

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Someone wants this woman out of office. I'm not sure she posted all these
Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by MadeInTokyo: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2018
nnadychuks:
Someone wants this woman out of office. I'm not sure she posted all these

Tinubu is the man

Look no further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by mikool007(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2018
fagbohun4j:

Oversabi no go kill you. Professional ko, apprentice ni

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by columbus007(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2018
wait for the person wey dem minus her head first for that picture to come out then you will know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2018
lol... sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Obas101(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Neoteny:

First rule of Photoshop:

Always fix the shadow.

The actual woman whose head was replaced had flowing hair, as visible on the shadow.
Nd she wore a cap

4 Likes

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Masterclass32: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
as in, u mean Nigeria's No. 1 dullard will know that the fingers behind this edited picture is not a professional?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Omeokachie: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2018
Oh blood of Nebuchadnezzar!

Why is APC so full of unintelligent folks?

2 Likes

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by xangerar: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
mikool007:

The person in the shadow seems to be wearing a cap even.
Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by SLIMDON88: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Obas101:

Nd she wore a cap
Aunty Kemi didn't want to put the cap when she took the pic, she's looking smart.

1 Like

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by rex444(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
That shadow wear cap oooo...
Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by superlanny(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
see as the head be like melon

1 Like

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Amacaco: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
I wonder if those who post these pictures are intelligent at all. If actually she did her service as being shown in this picture, why for heaven's sake did she go for Exemption certificate. She would have had her Discharge certificate if truly she did her NYSC.

3 Likes

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

I do not understand the fuse about her NYSC. I believe this will prove all doubters wrong on this issue cool
grin
Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by BMCSlayer: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Amacaco:
I wonder if those who post these pictures are intelligent at all. If actually she did her service as being shown in this picture, why for heaven's sake did she go for Exemption certificate. She would have had her Discharge certificate if truly she did her NYSC.
baba Na God go bless you o.

1 Like

Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by durasome(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
SLIMDON88:

.this head no fit this body wey they carry am place ontop at all
Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by Samcoflex75(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
But the certificate in question is the letter of exemption which is alledgedly claimed to be forged, how can someone be given an exemption letter and still go for service
Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by cjrane: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nackzy:
Photoshopped
She should show us her name in that NYSC Area Book
Tell us which platoon was hers
Tell us the name of their RSM
Tell us the year she served
Tell us the state
Tell us the school she went to
Tell us the year she graduated
Tell us her NYSC batch
Tell us who was the president of Nigeria
Then from dh Nigerian will carry out their forensic investigation

Ok, she can't tell you all that.
So she will simply.say she was exempted and just get someone to erase somebody's name and insert her name.
This is Nigeria. Everybody be criminal.
Starting with the President and his DIS-honorable ministers
Re: Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) by cjrane: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
SLIMDON88:

I was her boyfriend in camp
She was really there!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments / 2021 Budget: PMB Sends Finance Bill 2020 To NASS / Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.