Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) (46170 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Dino is the meaning of trashy in my language

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by thunderbabs: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Newpride:
70% Nigerians can’t feed to the standards of the food Dino gives his dogs and Some of those whose destiny has bn used to manufacture menstrual pad will still be supporting him. shocked

Chai, u can insulltttttt shocked
Menstrual pad? shocked

You will b wanting us to go for deliverance again na, ahhaaa... Watch ur mouth mk we no arrange ur village pipu 4u too cheesy
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by utenwuson: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2018
stefanweeks:
WTF is adorable about this?
Most abused word in Nigeria is adorable
See him bleached up leg
those Benz are adorable
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by Trizzi: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2018
follow us on twitter for news update https://www.twitter.com/mediahelm_ng
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2018
GOFRONT:
These puppies dey follow chop from 13million monthly salary...

No from your 2k500 monthly salary
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Criminality of the senate.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by Apple2: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2018
I don't understand, do you people want this man to start trekking? What is expensive in the two cars now? Is he not working and doing business to afford cars? Nonsense. Ordinary me owns two cars
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Apple2:
I don't understand, do you people want this man to start trekking? What is expensive in the two cars now? Is he not working and doing business to afford cars? Nonsense. Ordinary me owns two cars

Pls tell us the works and business he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by lollyafricamo1(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Very funny character
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by sinola(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2018
itspzpics:
Kogi senator Dino Malaye show off some expensive shitt ......

Lol

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/dino-malaye-show-off-his-expensive-benz-and-puppies-in-new-adorable-photo/

even frames dey inside his garage...wallai,this guys dint know what to do with their money
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by lexoft(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2018
dino for president

Lol

Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by Stamfordluiz(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2018
He's my able distinguished senator
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by bunchyproject(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Abuja residents check here for quality and unique marbles and granite

https://www.nairaland.com/3296346/samalion-marble-granite-coy-abuja
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by FirstCounsel(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Honestly what exactly does this Dino guy do for a living apart from Politics? He seems to be so wealthy...
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by shakurkings(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2018
OP, Those aren't puppies. They are full grown American Eskimos.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2018
This guy is always showing off cars, house, kids etc undecided and I ask, the kids no get mama ne?
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by fortune1968: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2018
In a saner society ,people like this would have been stoned .
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by Gamesmart: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2018
This is while BornAgainMay killed himself without any contribution to the good of Nigeria when this loud-mouth is there. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4481928/exprience-kazakhstan/5#69199079
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by gentlepman: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2018
What so great about this now? Nigeria will never learn
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by effido666: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2018
after u go jump out from moving car angry
itspzpics:
Kogi senator Dino Malaye show off some expensive shitt ......

Lol

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/dino-malaye-show-off-his-expensive-benz-and-puppies-in-new-adorable-photo/

Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by Blurr(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Ok. Between those dogs aren't puppies
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Imagine, he don exhaust the space on his Internal wall with frames......Na garage wall he com hang frames now.....Next we go see say he don hang TV for garage grin

Free oil money dey work
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by blackpanda: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
escodotman:
Buhari's nightmare. Yahaya Bello' bane of existence. APC's nemesis.

But he is still in APC
Wake up already!!!
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
stefanweeks:
WTF is adorable about this?

Most abused word in Nigeria is adorable

See him bleached up leg

You're wrong. It simply means his legs were not exposed to sunlight as other parts of his body.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by mbjsuki(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
opribo:
What was this man's work before entering into politics.

In omowunmi's voice......."if you dey ask me who have for ask"? angry grin grin
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by emmyreelz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
so much for a 3rd class Geography graduate.. if you are born poor.. it's not your fault, but if you remain poor.. na u sabi..
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by basadenet: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
The best senator till date
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by seenter84: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dino my man.
I like u jare.
I won park whips like you.
Benz drives me crazy.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) by escodotman: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
blackpanda:

But he is still in APC Wake up already!!!
Are you joking? That means you live inside the bush!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument / Buhari's New Inauguration Car Worth N280m Not N61m - Dailynigerian Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.