Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos (50342 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Reverend Father In Imo. Photos / UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
LOL, Ese Oruru vs Yunusa, this time we have the Igbo version.

Accordingly: The girl is only 17yrs, she is therefore under aged.
If the marriage is consummated, the husband would have committed statuary rape.
The marriage being endorsed by a Church so Christianity is to be blamed.
Since the matter happened in the SE therefore the entire region is at fault.
Since the participants are Igbo therefore the entire tribe is to be blamed.

Waiting to see similar condemnation for this marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Keegan: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
You won't see any condemnation whatsoever. Our people are hypocrites.

ItsMeAboki:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lmao! The guy don use brainwashing secure yung tyte totò grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
labisibrass:
Hmmmm
I want to rick Olange
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by soliddust2020: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Gloriousgud:
that girl is mature forget the look. she doesn't want olosho lifestyle she decided to married, what is the issue?.

Dat girl is not yet 18 still a minor as confirmed by the brother. Imo state ministry of women affairs needs to get the man and pastor arrested for kidnapping and state govt seal off the church. I blame the bro and family for allowing the wedding go on, you can't try this with my sister.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
TarOrfeek:

See that man tie in the fourth picture.

Shorter than the times of peace and joy in this administration.

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Abagworo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
The little girl was brainwashed. If it was my sister I won't rant of facebook but will take immediate action against the wicked Pastor.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by SAMBARRY: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lothbrok:

Which school? What if she doesn't have anyone to train her through school. Will she kill herself or sell her body to men to actualize her dream,? . . and dies in the process.

Do you know the plans the man has for her. Do you really know how hard this country has become. . .

She is 17, this I know. . our great grand parents married earlier than this. .

In this age and time, most of our grown up women have lost their womb, glory and honor due to their reckless lifestyle of the past. No be slay queen they wan be!?

You think its easy to get a husband to call you own this days? . Go and ask all this female celebrities.

Where my worrying lies is with the parental approval.

This is needed..
times have changed. Circumstances then and now are entirely different. Mafiku we orun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by purplebeing(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
bloody hell!!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by mysteryman2014: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
loveth360:
it also happens here in our yoruba land,

Where in Yoruba culture t h at encourages marrying a girl without the consent of the parents.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Keegan:
You won't see any condemnation whatsoever. Our people are hypocrites.

LOl, as expected they will be short for words - until they find the next excuse to vent their hatred on another target.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ssfather1819(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
IBO are very sentimental if its a northerner the whole world will hear these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by lielbree: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Some churches are not worthy to be called churches. How can you do wedding without getting the full consent of the family, you have not paid bride price and you are doing wedding with the girl?

Who is giving out the girls hand in marriage? Nobody.

This marriage is null and void. A proper taboo in Igboland.
Not just igboland. Even in Christianity, the content of parents must be obtained. It is a father that gives out his child in marriage. The pastor and the man should be arrested

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by gladisa7: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
people get mind oooh..that man preeeek go stand he go dey fvk this small tata girl. He mind no tell am say something dey wrong with am? wetin happen to all d adult mature ripe cunnt wey full everywhere
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
gladisa7:
people get mind oooh..that man preeeek go stand he go dey fvk this small tata girl. He mind no tell am say something dey wrong with am? wetin happen to all d adult mature ripe cunnt wey full everywhere

Lol..he can't face the adult mature ones. These guys are looking for someone to twirl round their finger and brainwash

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by oyinella(f): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
I thought isiokpo was a village in rivers state.... abi is their another isiokpo?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by OrireSA(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
I eloped with a girl from Imo too, we had a child together and she divorced me and now I'm stuck paying child support
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Angelanest:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/17-year-old-girl-weds-older-man-with-knowledge-of-her-family-in-imo-photos.html
Why allow the marriage to hold in the first place, her family, after shouting have to take the child. Anyway, that is no marriage. The man should be a shamed of himself.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Church? Pagans will not do this abominable union because they fear God.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
End time wedding.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by McPhilz8(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2018
Mm. there's nothing we will nor see in this country.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by dailyprogress: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Chei!!!!!
Since when churches dey marry people without the consent of the families involved?

World is indeed coming to an end...Chei embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The wave of condemnation that greeted the Ese Oruru case will be absent here. Nigerians are shameless hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by PMB007: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Why insulting the whole Igbo,besides they don't look Igbo to me, but on a serious note, your entire family is backward...Nkapi.
[q
DEcclesia:
For me, I know and I will say this not a church. I think is an appropriate time in which communities will be observing churches that they welcome in their land. This is rubbish and the so called in-law should be Sue for abduction

Angelanest:
A man has publicly denounced his supposed in-laws after his younger sister (who will turn 18 in September) got married to an older man without the knowledge and consent of the family in Imo State. According to reports, the wedding which was planned for almost six months - was hidden from the girl's family member because that is the principle of her church (Fishers of Men Charismatic church).

The angry brother, Raphael Udoye has taken to Facebook to raise an alarm and also alert the public of what happened.

Read below;

I FORBID YOU TO BE MY IN-LAW TILL ETERNITY.

I Raphael Udoye From Umualabuike Isieke Isiokpo in Ideato North L.G.A Imo State Hereby Announce to the World That This Idiot In the Picture is never, and can never be my In-law. I Raphael can never hide taboo no matter who did it, I dont care if you are my Blood or not.

Many people will say why did I went to work why my Blood sister is getting married.

It just started on 29th of June 2018, when a class mate of my so called sister "UDOYE BLESSING" chatted me that my sister is getting married and have printed a wedding card and I could not Invite her to the wedding. In surprise I asked Her "which of my sister is getting married and I did not know, Is it a Joke or what?"

She said she is with the wedding card that if I doubt her, I should Invite her to see the wedding Card. With my utmost surprise, I thought its a dream while its reality. On reaching home I called her to come that I want to ask her if what am hearing and seeing is true or a nightmare?

Surprisingly She replied "So U have not heard, If you want to know U have to come to our church to know more details". Imagine someone that I thought is my sister have been deceived by Their so called Pastor From Fishers of men Charismatic church Isiokpo, that she should not tell any member of her family that she is getting married.
#A_taboo_in_Igbo_land

I cant Withheld the insult from my sister and their so called Pastor.

I asked my sister again "Blessing who is the man that is seeking your hand in marriage that your family members will not know? is he a ghost or human being? Are you Crazy? How Could you marry someone that your sibling dont Know? How old are You? Is Marriage your future to think for now? how can your pastor print and share wedding card without the consent of your family? Whose names is written in the Card?.

after all this Investigation I found out that the so called Abominable church "Fishers of Men Charistmatic Church Isiokpo, had plan the wedding since six months ago and hide it from the girls family. On Sunday 1st July 2018 when I Started reporting that this wedding will never hold in my eye, that is when our so called stupid inlaw receive information that the family did not agree that the wedding will hold.

On monday 2nd of July 2018, I am preparing to go work when someone knocked, after receiving the guest. He introduced himself to be the father of this man in the picture with my sister, that he heard we reject the wedding and traditional marriage which will hold on 7th and 8th of July 2018. That he came only to appeal for us to accept his apology to hold the wedding, that it will be an insult to him if the wedding did not hold, that he had informed their churches all over Nigeria that his Son Is getting marriage, that He had shared the wedding card Since ending of May 2018.

I asked him a question "Is this not the first time am seeing you? How can an elder like you do such evil, by printing a wedding card without knowing your inlaws? how can you fix dates for wedding and traditional marriage only you and your churches without seeing the parents of the Child.

He replied "that is the Order of their church, that the Family of the Girl will not know until the wedding date" Tufiaa!!!! this is a taboo and I have never seen such in Isiokpo Land since My Birth. and can never accept a taboo.

#no_Marriage_Introduction
#No_Dowry_Paid
I Raphael hereby announce to the public that you did not marry my sister. You kidnapped her anything that happens to her in future I will Fight You With all Aspects.
#I_have_Spoken

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/17-year-old-girl-weds-older-man-with-knowledge-of-her-family-in-imo-photos.html

The hypocrites will not come here to call the whole of Christianity or Igbo land paedophiles now - but, when a single Northerner does this, the whole North or Islam is put to trial - Yeye dey smell.

Anuofia!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by PMB007: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

LOl, as expected they will be short for words - until they find the next excuse to vent their hatred on another target.

NOETHNICITY:
The wave of condemnation that greeted the Ese Oruru case will be absent here. Nigerians are shameless hypocrites

ItsMeAboki:

Na so their lives be - I was looking out for the hash tags, the NGOs that would have taken it up, the likes, the shares and all the exaggerated concerns and reactions that would have followed if it were a Northerner or a Muslim - but, I didn't see any.

But, some of them are already denying them being Ibos or real Christians.

Hypocrites!!!

Good is good and bad is bad - irrespective of the race, tribe or religion involved

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Encyclopedia1: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
somegirl1:

Without her family's consent. Note the difference.

Without her family's consent. Read again, slowly this time.

Sorry o, which one come better, with parents consent or without?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
PMB007:

Na so their lives be - I was looking out for the hash tags, the NGOs that would have taken it up, the likes, the shares and all the exaggerated concerns and reactions that would have followed if it were a Northerner or a Muslim - but, I didn't see any.

But, some of them are already denying them being Ibos or real Christians.

Hypocrites!!!

Good is good and bad is bad - irrespective of the race, tribe or religion involved

LOL, couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.