Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

As Ekiti Election Comes Saturday, Who Is Fit For The Post (with Reasons) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Ekiti Election Comes Saturday, Who Is Fit For The Post (with Reasons) (850 Views)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria / El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Ekiti Election Comes Saturday, Who Is Fit For The Post (with Reasons) by pamsnod16(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
The Election in Ekiti is a sensitive one and an important election as the following facts are to be considered
1. Logically, president Buhari will need it to strengthen his south west chance in 2019
2. Fayose has been a man of the moment to Ekiti people, stomach infrastructure, community relationship and all that, he wants pdp succession to continue
3. pdp will want to keep the state now that pdp states are getting outnumbered

To the candidates and the rumour supporting this election :

Basically, two parties have topped the poll of interest:
PDP= Olusola Kolapo
running mate: Deji Ogunsakin

APC= Kayode Fayemi
Egbeyemi Adebisi

*age factor
#nottooyoungtorule
PDP= Olusola Kolapo (49years old)
running mate: Deji Ogunsakin (39 years old,

APC= Kayode Fayemi (53years old,)
Egbeyemi Adebisi (74years old)

*Desperate show:
Fayemi has served once as the governor, became Buhari's minster, resigned (post still vacant) and wants to be the governor again!

Kolapo Olusola, is the deputy to Fayose and still wants to be the governor.

*Money politics
Heard APC governors have decided to fund each local government. for instance: Governor Akeredolu of Ondo State is the campaign manager (don't forget, He was solely supported by Fayemi in terms of fund when he(Akeredolu) was coming to power, then, 3-5k were distributed to voters on election day)

We cant forget Fayose too, at thjs then election, money in lorries and all sorts...

It is imminent that one of these two will win the election, with these few reports and facts, in your own reasoning, predict who will win the election with reason(s)
Re: As Ekiti Election Comes Saturday, Who Is Fit For The Post (with Reasons) by bedspread: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
I give it to Prof Eleka and The PDP!!

1 Like

Re: As Ekiti Election Comes Saturday, Who Is Fit For The Post (with Reasons) by harmonyglobal: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
I give it to fayemi basically for his perfomances during his first term for-
-Engaging youths in peace corps, traffic managment and agriculture
-Social security by paying old folks 5000 monthly
-Implementation of different projects in every community on ekiti state
-free education thru out and payment of weac and neco fees for students
-prompt payment of salaries e.t.c

Onlike

3 Likes

Re: As Ekiti Election Comes Saturday, Who Is Fit For The Post (with Reasons) by harmonyglobal: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
I give it to fayemi basically for his perfomances during his first term for-
-Engaging youths in peace corps, traffic managment and agriculture
-Social security by paying old folks 5000 monthly
-Implementation of different projects in every community on ekiti state
-free education thru out and payment of weac and neco fees for students
-prompt payment of salaries e.t.c

unlike fayose who tax unnecessarily even the kid in kindergatin pay taxes failed in every aspect and decieved with his stomach infrastructure which brought more hunger to d land.
On the other hand prof eleka is a loyal man but cant win becos of fayose.

2 Likes

Re: As Ekiti Election Comes Saturday, Who Is Fit For The Post (with Reasons) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
i give it to professor olusola eleka of pdp, he repositioned the education sector in ekiti state. he will surely win massively and convincely in landslide victory
Re: As Ekiti Election Comes Saturday, Who Is Fit For The Post (with Reasons) by wajek4me: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
I give it to professor kolapo Eleka of PDP,I saw peace in and development in Ekiti with him as governor.
Re: As Ekiti Election Comes Saturday, Who Is Fit For The Post (with Reasons) by otokx(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ekiti people will decide and we all shall respect their choice.

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Shut Out Fela Durotoye on Dele Momodu's Instagram page post! (Pictures) / Politicssaraki: Balarabe Musa Reveals How Senate President’s Defection Will Affe / Buhari Is The Most Clueless President In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.