Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage (21904 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by LazyNairalander(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
That's the kind of revolution the entire nation needs at the moment.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by kpaofame: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Silently people are changing...

Soon Bushmeat will be catching the hunters

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Sardauna24(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
GoTV:
Very soon i will convert to Islam. Tired of this Christianity sad
you are highly wlcm

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by mekaw(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
lol

Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by ogwanogwa: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Polling unit development fund?

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Assassin101: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
nice one

many more of them deserve this kind of treatment
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by raph101(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
wow.... great work guys. we will get the president someday to.
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by lazborn(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
this is beautiful wallah ;Dthis is beautiful wallah
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by NdiaraIGBO: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
raph101:
wow.... great work guys. we will get the president someday to.

You will be shot! IYANMIRIN question about it.....
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
izzou:
sad

Can someone explain what polling unit development fund means?

I want to learn

A fund setup to bribe voters at the polling unit come 2019

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by GreatrAnalyst: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheAngry1:
This is the beginning...save this post. Soon, Nigerians will ambush and beat up their governors and elected officials, ransack their houses, take all they can, and burn them alive. Save this! Everyone who has conspired to empty our commonwealth, leading to the preventable death of millions of Nigerians, will NOT go unpunished.

You took the words from my mouth.
It may take time but someday the elected would be scared of the electorate.
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by dawno2008(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Great job! cool

This should also be done to Tinubu, all the senators, Ministers, Governors et al... angry

All this corruption sh!t just got to stop! People are suffering way too much while these political miscreants live in opulence. angry

I'm very certain you did not read the story, can you imagine what they are fighting for 'polling unit development fund' shocked

This people are really eating their cake and having it ,

God!!!!! are we in the same country with these bunch of parasites

How many regions are actually collecting'polling unit development fund' ? What is the monies for?

I dont like tinubu,but I know for sure this nepotistc govt is not giving that region such largesse for them to fight for.

So before you praise them for fighting for their right, you first ask yourself,

What are they really fighting for?
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by PointZerom: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
izzou:
sad

I want to learn

He refused to SETTLEMENT the locals who rigged him into office via polling unit.

If you know you know.

Cc Immhotep Lzza shalomc madridguy sarrki buhariguy omenka sarkin cilicmarine
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by YorubaAssasin: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
dawno2008:

I'm very certain you did not read the story, can you imagine what they are fighting for 'polling unit development fund' shocked

How many regions are actually collecting'polling unit development fund' ? What is the monies for?

I dont like tinubu,but I know for sure this nepotistc govt is not giving that region such largesse for them to fight for.

Bros., whatever deprivation they're fighting for is no different from the same we all encounter from the hands of all our politicians? How can they all be rich while we the citizens wallow in poverty? angry

Does being in public office automatically make you rich?

Yes. ONLY in Nigeria and other 3rd world nations! angry
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by bejeria101(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheAngry1:
This is the beginning...save this post. Soon, Nigerians will ambush and beat up their governors and elected officials, ransack their houses, take all they can, and burn them alive. Save this! Everyone who has conspired to empty our commonwealth, leading to the preventable death of millions of Nigerians, will NOT go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Keegan: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Why always Tinubu?! Abeg, get lost!
After you have made a nice contribution you just spoiled it with that. Oh, I forgot politicians from your area cannot point to any tangible thing they used their embezzlements for. They ate with their ten fingers. Awon apa, omo oju o rola ri.
The foundation that Tinubu laid in Lagos State is what Fashola and Ambode built upon.
Show us achievements of your people with better allocation than Lagos.

yeyerolling:
The north appear to be ready for the over due revolution. We in the south are still cowards. We go worship our oppressors till we enta grave . even if Tinubu dey use alpha beta chop 20% of lagos IGR we go still hail am cheesy
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Keegan: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
We are getting to that gradually.

TheAngry1:

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by smyo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
I trust Fulani for this, they can beat there polithiefians if they mess up
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Quality20(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
GoTV:
u can download a lot of Islamic materials and books and videos
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by MONITZ: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
dawno2008:

All join oh,na still the same thing,just imagine monkey dey work baboon dey chop..
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by ifymadu: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Only in the north o, not like our fear fear southerners when PA to local government counselor go shout down.
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by talkportal: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Keegan:
Why always Tinubu?! Abeg, get lost!
After you have made a nice contribution you just spoiled it with that. Oh, I forgot politicians from your area cannot point to any tangible thing they used their embezzlements for. They ate with their ten fingers. Awon apa, omo oju o rola ri.
The foundation that Tinubu laid in Lagos State is what Fashola and Ambode built upon.
Show us achievements of your people with better allocation than Lagos.

Abi oloriburuku ni e ni? This your comment is reactionary to the core. Point to one thing that tinubu did with the embezzled money that improve the lives of lagosians?
And when you talk about legacy: violently grabbing public space and turning them to his private ventures chasing away the informal workers and settler is that what you called good development? who is fashola or ambode or aregbesola sef?! Let me help you with some of the foundations tinubu have :

ORIENTAL HOTEL
FALOMO SHOPING COMPLEX
FIRST NATION AIRLINE
LEKKI CONCESSION COMPANY
APAPA AMUSEMENT PARK
MAIYEGUN LAND PROJECT
RENAISSANCE HOTEL
IKEJA SHOPPING MALL
TV CONTINENTAL
TAX COLLECTOR OF LAGOS
WIFE AND SON-IN-LAW ARE MEMBERS OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY (TALK OF NEPOTISM)
DAUGHTER IS PRESIDENT-IN-GENERAL OF MARKET WOMEN OF LAGOS AFTER HIS MOTHER (NEPOTISM AGAIN)
TWO OF HIS NEPHEWS GIVEN TICKETS TO LSHA

ALL OF THESE RIDING ON THE BACK OF LAGOSIANS. IT IS NOT ABOUT TRIBE, SOME FEW ARE EXPLOITING THE LABOUR OF MAJORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT INFORMED READ AND LEARN!!!!
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Keegan: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oloriburuku ni e ni, kosi tabi sugbon nibe.
Show us what you and your likes did for humanity.
Omo irankiran.

talkportal:

Abi oloriburuku ni e ni? This your comment is reactionary to the core. Point to one thing that tinubu did with the embezzled money that improve the lives of lagosians?
And when you talk about legacy: violently grabbing public space and turning them to his private ventures chasing away the informal workers and settler is that what you called good development? who is fashola or ambode or aregbesola sef?! Let me help you with some of the foundations tinubu have :

ORIENTAL HOTEL
FALOMO SHOPING COMPLEX
FIRST NATION AIRLINE
LEKKI CONCESSION COMPANY
APAPA AMUSEMENT PARK
MAIYEGUN LAND PROJECT
RENAISSANCE HOTEL
IKEJA SHOPPING MALL
TV CONTINENTAL
TAX COLLECTOR OF LAGOS
WIFE AND SON-IN-LAW ARE MEMBERS OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY (TALK OF NEPOTISM)
DAUGHTER IS PRESIDENT-IN-GENERAL OF MARKET WOMEN OF LAGOS AFTER HIS MOTHER (NEPOTISM AGAIN)
TWO OF HIS NEPHEWS GIVEN TICKETS TO LSHA

ALL OF THESE RIDING ON THE BACK OF LAGOSIANS. IT IS NOT ABOUT TRIBE, SOME FEW ARE EXPLOITING THE LABOUR OF MAJORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT INFORMED READ AND LEARN!!!!
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by OfficialAPCNig: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
GoTV:
Can a moslem convert to Islam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Billygee2u: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheAngry1:
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Billygee2u: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Nice one........people are tired of begging and saying thank you for their rights.....hope say dem flog am well
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by lexy2014: 5:11am On Jul 10, 2018
TheAngry1:
if these guys were fighting 4 their rights as Nigerians e 4 good. They were fighting 4 crumbs
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by 9jaBloke: 6:17am On Jul 10, 2018
I love this. Enough is enough.
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by davidif: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2018
izzou:
sad

I want to learn

I don't know o.
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by davidif: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2018
ogwanogwa:
Polling unit development fund?

It's probably some scheme designed to steal money money. You know our govt likes using big and fanciful names to create schemes to steal money. This big, big words would blow the mind of the average Nigerian but only very few people know it's just another scheme just like the multiple agencies with fanciful and big names all over the place. A lot of them are just setup to steal money.
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by Sillyprofits(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2018
TheAngry1:

LoL. Well, i wouldn't know about your state but then...Anambra governors have been top notch so far. Working in silence and boosting the state's economy even without the usual media hype.

In fact, after Chinwoke Mbadinuju's tenure...I don't think Anambra or even Enugu has been unsatisfied with any governors rule. If only the FG can just complete the Enu-oni exp way, the life there would be close to perfect
Re: Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage by raph101(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You will be shot! IYANMIRIN question about it.....

eyaaaa! much pity on u. poor thing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Students Charged For Attacking Malaysian Pokice Officers (Photos) / Bayelsa Governorship: Ozekhome Says APC Has No Candidate / Shangisa Landlords Responsible For Magodo Take-Over, Not Lagos Govt Or Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.