Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual (61219 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by jolyment: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
deputy pgovernor daughter riding okada to school.

What is the big deal in that?
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Akpacha(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
deputy governor daughter riding okada to school.
I want to believe the man is having plenty wives and children, she is not one of his favourite kid.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by doskie(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
even for security reasons. its too much exposure. not only that she attended a college of education in ondo. haba !!!
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Aimshigh(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
The man was too hard hearted to have slept on her grave. May God protect us from evil personalities.

3 Likes

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by felixation123(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Smarttravels:
if politicians steal, you will complain, if they don't steal you will mock them...what is wrong with a student riding a bike to school from the hostel

Well said my brother!!you see our problem as Nigerians so those ones riding okada aren't human??
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:

Mesef taya.... é weak me join sef!
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:

If her father bought 2019 Toyota venza for her now, U will start shouting corruption upandan
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by deenee: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:

What is wrong with her riding okada to school?

Oh you want her father to steal public money and buy a range or g wagon for her abi and then later you blame buhari for his corruption?

May her soul RIP and i pray justice is served
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Aimshigh(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
[I want to believe the man is having plenty wives and children, she is not one of his favourite kid. [/quote] Actually. C how mild he took the case.

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Dey should leave d boy alone.
He has learnt his lessons already

To me, I don’t want anything. God’s judgment is more than all the human’s verdict. The danger is that if you allow him to go scot-free, he would do it again.”

I guess you missed that part.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Aimshigh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
If her father bought 2019 Toyota venza for her now, U will start shouting corruption upandan[/quote] That's is human nature. We must find a fault.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Akpacha(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cocolatti:
It's people like you that support corruption. So because she's a Deputy Gov's daughter she should be going home school in a private jet.
pls don't mistake her comments, it surprises me too, that deputy govnr daughter could use bike. poor me, can't even remember when last I used that, govnr or deputy are always richmen even b4 they win the election. U can ask cost of interest and nomination forms of political parties, talk more of huge money they spend on campaigns. Like I say b4 the man maybe having many wives, many kids and this lady might happened not to b one of his favourites wives daughter. Remember when Cynthia died the general father nearly turn Nigeria upside-down.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by OsuMustGo: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
See your senseless mentality. Must every politician be a thief?
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Somebodydaddy01: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is why sas invaded our streets in akure ....arresting bouts with iPhones ...asking which baba is doing it for you ...may her peaceful soul Rest In Peace
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by SUPOL(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sexytemi:
All I'm able to mutter is "hmm mm"

who will see the guy and tagged him "bad", I pray God deliver we ladies from the hands of money seeking guys.
bbm no dey reign again
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by OsuMustGo: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
olasaad:
May God continue to protect us. Most singles were guilty of this most especially students and Corpers, traveling to their boyfriends/man friend place without informing friends and family. May almighty Allah forgive her of all her sin.
Na God save you...
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by romenna: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
NOC1:

I know of a current Fedral Legislature daughter who do trek on street sometimes, some people are naturally real and humble.
But that boy must be a devil, what is all this with rituals? That's why i dont have friends, immediately i am back from work i lock up myself in my house. All this desperate lazy boys and girls are not smilling.
me n u dey bhav same way. Once I return from work 6pm, na till d next morning. Surprise visitors r not welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by pally123: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
If she drive Lexus now, na you go still complain, dey curse her papa for stealing " our money"
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
ok lemme give another version of the story cos it happened close to where I stay.

The guy and his 3 friends were said to be into the ritual stuff and when it reached a stage the herbalist ask him to use the person he loves the most and he opted for the ex governor's daughter which is his girlfriend of several years.
The guy had to dig the grave in his one room apartment in his dad's compound where he kept her corpse, the purpose is for the water coming out of the corpse to sink into the soil.
When it got to the day when he's to pack the corpse he asked his brother to bring him sack, he was expecting the boy to knock but instead his younger bro entered and was shocked to see the corpse which made him run to his dad in the mosque.
The dad hurried home to meet the boy who begged him to hide hi secrets, his dad was said to have promised to keep it secret but instead he told the boy who saw the corpse to hurry to the closest police station to report the case.

as I heard oooooo I no follow them enter the house before undecided

And it was even the ex-deputy governor that helped to secure his NYSC service to Abuja

The devil just used the guy or he allowed devil to use him joor

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Afonja007: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THIS ARE THE TYPE OF LADY DISGRACING ISLAM, WITH HIJAB SHE WENT TO MAN'S HOUSE NOW SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO HER, SHE IS NO MORE, TO OUR HAJIAS OUTSIDE THEIR, SAY NO TO MAN'S HOUSE VISITATION...I LOVE ISLAM
do you know here in vienna Muslim girls from Turkey or middle east nack akpako through their non bom so if they marry their Muslim mugu boy will not know
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by maasoap(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Aimshigh:
I want to believe the man is having plenty wives and children, she is not one of his favourite kid. Actually. C how mild he took the case.

Mildly? How? He went through all that just to find his daughter. Not only that, the killer had been apprehended. Did you know how much it will cost before police will agree to travel with you from town to another and before you will be able to trace four sim cards?
The had been confirmed dead, the killer is in the police net. What else can he do than what he's doing now which is calling for the justice?
I don't want to believe that you made that comment because his is Alhaji! Because that would be sentimental.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by gwmlogistic: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
So because her dad is a former deputy gov, she shld ride in a limo to school
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by tete7000(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
The boy should face retribution. Simple as abc. Such an heartless animal.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THIS ARE THE TYPE OF LADY DISGRACING ISLAM, WITH HIJAB SHE WENT TO MAN'S HOUSE NOW SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO HER, SHE IS NO MORE, TO OUR HAJIAS OUTSIDE THEIR, SAY NO TO MAN'S HOUSE VISITATION...I LOV.E ISLAM

What the hell is this one saying?.... Who is dragging Islam with you here?... Abeg go marry bomb begging share for north

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Optimist88(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
When will people learn that there isn't anything like "ritual money", if it existed Africa wouldn't be in the condition it is now........ angry
Bros are you drunk for real? No offence bro, just need to clarify.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by cenaman(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
naija which way? if she was using an suv you be the person to cry out and be asking stupid question like, what is she doing with a car in school? now she uses okada u re still complaining why!
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nikkybrainz(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THIS ARE THE TYPE OF LADY DISGRACING ISLAM, WITH HIJAB SHE WENT TO MAN'S HOUSE NOW SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO HER, SHE IS NO MORE, TO OUR HAJIAS OUTSIDE THEIR, SAY NO TO MAN'S HOUSE VISITATION...I LOVE ISLAM

You are a fool if this is what you have to say. Ode radarada.

A whole human being died unjustly and you find it apt to blame her for going to a man's house. Ah! Bloody hypocrite. It's people like you that make me consider leaving Islam. Too judgmental, too holy, ITK. But I know it's ignorance of the faith that's killing you people. IDIOT

4 Likes

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
SheikhMuniru:

Stop associating the use of hijabs with being a virtue Muslim girl or woman. Wearing of hijab is just a mode of Islamic dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
everything is wrong. the papa too stringy. I guess his monthly salary is up to one million naira.

Just listen to yourself again.
The pikin no complain to you,and you just dey dey yarn nonsense like persin wey dem curse.
I don't blame you sha,you are probably one of those kids who always have this sense of entitlement Mr president was referring to the other day.
Lazy yoot!
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by shegra58: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
and if she dey use correct car now na you go dey shout say 'dem do use our oil money buy motor for him daughter'...Nawa for you
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nikkybrainz:

You are a fool if this is what you have to say. Ode radarada.

A whole human being died unjustly and you find it apt to blame her for going to a man's house. Ah! Bloody hypocrite. It's people like you that make me consider leaving Islam. Too judgmental, too holy, ITK. But I know it's ignorance of the faith that's killing you people. IDIOT

No mind am, the guy is well known to the girl's father
Courtship of over 4 years

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sexytemi:
All I'm able to mutter is "hmm mm"

who will see the guy and tagged him "bad", I pray God deliver we ladies from the hands of money seeking guys.

God is not the one to deliver you, you're the one to deliver yourself.

If you are the type that believes money answereth all things in a relationship, then you're potentially in for trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / Bodies Of Kidnapped Rachael Kanini "Kaniss" & Boyfriend, Omodollar Found / Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.