Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual (61196 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by toprealman: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2018
anibi9674:
deputy governor daughter riding okada to school. una won kee me with mention? Person no fit follow una play again. deputy governor that can't buy a tokunbo motor for his daughter, is that one a deputy governor or a father. I did not say he should buy range rover for her.
This sums up our problem in Nigeria. Our idea of ideal is twisted!!!

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by abbeyty(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2018
It could be marathon sex went wrong and the guy got scared.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Temptee101(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2018
NOC1:

I know of a current Fedral Legislature daughter who do trek on street sometimes, some people are naturally real and humble.
But that boy must be a devil, what is all this with rituals? That's why i dont have friends, immediately i am back from work i lock up myself in my house. All this desperate lazy boys and girls are not smilling.
Lmao @lock myself in my room

But seriously don't know what is happening these days, most friends are vipers in disguise, betray you at any slightest chance
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmm
nothing to say
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by LexngtonSteele: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Olaiya26:
To me, I don’t want anything. God’s judgment is more than all the human’s verdict. The danger is that if you allow him to go scot-free, he would do it again.”

With this, the boy is dead already. The man has decided.

Yeah... the story was confusing but to be honest i think that boy was fished out using spiritual means.

Seems he confessed himself. He would die a horrible death...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by stred: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2018
And to think her sister attends my school and I'm just hearing it. Just hope she has the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Creamyebony2017(f): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
josessybj:
Sins of the father.
you just said my mind
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Titugirl(f): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2018
anibi9674:
deputy governor daughter riding okada to school. una won kee me with mention? Person no fit follow una play again. deputy governor that can't buy a tokunbo motor for his daughter, is that one a deputy governor or a father. I did not say he should buy range rover for her.

Shebi na pple.like u go talk say na tax payer moni
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Buharimustgo: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
Sexytemi:
All I'm able to mutter is "hmm mm"

who will see the guy and tagged him "bad", I pray God deliver we ladies from the hands of money seeking guys.

The same you will never date a broke guy.

All of you are small girls with Big gods

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by hatedisplace: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
anibi9674:
deputy governor daughter riding okada to school. una won kee me with mention? Person no fit follow una play again. deputy governor that can't buy a tokunbo motor for his daughter, is that one a deputy governor or a father. I did not say he should buy range rover for her. what's the big deal if a governor's daughter is driving a tokunbo pencil mouth Camry to school.
it people like u that make people steal. Who she be way she no go enter Keke?

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Khaylherb(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2018
That guy get heart o. deputy governor's daughter
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by naijacentric(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
soberdrunk:

I have made it a habit to check the profile of anyone that insults me before i reply, when i checked yours i felt nothing but sympathy and completely understand why you need to insult someone to feel better. My dear friend please feel free to insult me whenever you like, i completely understand your condition............ angry
baskat u av notin to prove
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
wont she get married?
the prayer is that God should save we ladies from those guys that will send us to our early grave in the name of dating us.
amen.
thoollz:
Girls no dey Waka anyhow. What do u want again? Someone who has a dad that gives her enough. This life Sha. Female children are d most difficult to train.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Sexytemi(f): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Buharimustgo:

The same you will never date a broke guy.

All of you are small girls with Big gods

if you don't know jack about me, don't tag me a gold digger!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State / Photo Of The Man Who Raped His Mother In Edo After Beating His Parents Up / Bodies Of Kidnapped Rachael Kanini "Kaniss" & Boyfriend, Omodollar Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.