Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual (61212 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Dreydoe(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
May Allah Grant her peace, Mercy and forgiveness in d oda abode.

Just to be clear...dating, boyfriend and girlfriend is Haram in Islam.....

I hope this is a lesson 4 y'all... Just becus everybdy are doing doing doesn't mean you should...

U know good and bad.. Halal and Haram... May Allah have mercy on us , guide and make us make the right decisions 4 d bettterment of this Life and hereafter...Ameen
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
ladiesreject:

God is not the one to deliver you, you're the one to deliver yourself.

If you are the type that believes money answereth all things in a relationship, then you're potentially in for trouble.

The girl was not after money joor

Person wey dey help the boy mama grind pepper on top stone
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by anibi9674: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
semyman:
Of the entire episode, that was what caught your fancy, you are a pervert. Wasted male body fluid
why would you call me a pervert did I fuvk your daughter?
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Aleora(f): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
everything is wrong. the papa too stringy. I guess his monthly salary is up to one million naira.
their salary is not upto a million naira...
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by janejive(f): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by anibi9674: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Aleora:
their salary is not upto a million naira...
plus allowance calculate am well e fit reach.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by olasaad(f): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Na God save you...

No I never tried it when I was single because that had always been my thoughts.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
muhammed50:
So sad... And I know the girl ooo We finished sec school together... Assuming she had dated me now....
which sec school, baba Na lie. No dey give us lamba for here
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
deputy governor daughter riding okada to school. una won kee me with mention? Person no fit follow una play again. deputy governor that can't buy a tokunbo motor for his daughter, is that one a deputy governor or a father. I did not say he should buy range rover for her.

Imbecilĕs like you with your retardĕd outlook on life are the the ones who pressure our politicians to steal. )

So people who ride okada to school are lesser humans abi? òpònú
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
muhammed50:
So sad... And I know the girl ooo We finished sec school together... Assuming she had dated me now....
which sec school, baba Na lie. No dey give us lamba for here
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by raquel97: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
anibi9674:
deputy governor daughter riding okada to school. una won kee me with mention? Person no fit follow una play again. deputy governor that can't buy a tokunbo motor for his daughter, is that one a deputy governor or a father. I did not say he should buy range rover for her.

Why do people have two mouths like this? Then you will now say the car was bought with government money
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Dearlord(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Are You Well at all?
If you have no better contribution better shut up

anibi9674:
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by excanny: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
When will people learn that there isn't anything like "ritual money", if it existed Africa wouldn't be in the condition it is now........ angry

What they do is organ harvesting. They sell people's organs for money.

He probably sold her kidney or other important organ to nefarious groups.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by alexiseagle: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Dey should leave d boy alone. He has learnt his lessons already

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by kaffyadeakeem(f): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Aye le ibosi ooo.Rip to the dead
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Lasolliy123: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
He use b a very gud frnd of mine...until i left akure 4 ibadan after youth service...i was at work wen our street youth president break ds new. QS d't like associating wit pple.very calm...he's a gradute of qs at futa...has promising future. I stil cnt blv he did ds...
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nikkybrainz:

You are a fool if this is what you have to say. Ode radarada.

A whole human being died unjustly and you find it apt to blame her for going to a man's house. Ah! Bloody hypocrite. It's people like you that make me consider leaving Islam. Too judgmental, too holy, ITK. But I know it's ignorance of the faith that's killing you people. IDIOT
hmm nikkybrainz, cool down, bone bone.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lasolliy123:
He use b a very gud frnd of mine...until i left akure 4 ibadan after youth service...i was at work wen our street youth president break ds new. QS d't like associating wit pple.very calm...he's a gradute of qs at futa...has promising future. I stil cnt blv he did ds...
hmm u are in for questioning,

Joke o.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Lasolliy123: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Am d social director of his community...ds guy no get mind 2 fight talk les killing. Sir k lyk we cal hm.'sarkiru' other frnds ve calin n chatting 2 confirm ds sad event, but d fact stil remain none dm even blv after i told dm d news is true...i cn stil remember d last tym we talkd.#2014 in front of house.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by KanwuliaExtra: 12:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Story sounds really fishy.
If only the dead could talk. cry
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by mkoabiola: 1:04am On Jul 10, 2018
But whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Some men are just too evil n wicked
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Originalsly: 1:14am On Jul 10, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THIS ARE THE TYPE OF LADY DISGRACING ISLAM, WITH HIJAB SHE WENT TO MAN'S HOUSE NOW SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO HER, SHE IS NO MORE, TO OUR HAJIAS OUTSIDE THEIR, SAY NO TO MAN'S HOUSE VISITATION...I LOVE ISLAM

Don't you think shouting this kind bad English is more embarrassing to Islam? ...and did she really wear hijab to the man's house? Written words...you can't grab;.....they show photos..you still can't grab..but you are shouting. Someone is murdered and you find a reason to justify her death...clap for yourself.

@ topic......money is the root of all evil..I hope the killer lives a long haunted life.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by naijacentric(m): 1:42am On Jul 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
When will people learn that there isn't anything like "ritual money", if it existed Africa wouldn't be in the condition it is now........ angry
mumu
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Potentialsamo: 2:01am On Jul 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Dey should leave d boy alone.
He has learnt his lessons already
OneCorner:
OneCorner:
u no well at all
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by AskProf: 3:07am On Jul 10, 2018
anibi9674:
everything is wrong. the papa too stringy. I guess his monthly salary is up to one million naira.

And, she's the only child?
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by AskProf: 3:12am On Jul 10, 2018
OneCorner:

Really?
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by henryhemon(m): 3:38am On Jul 10, 2018
anibi9674:

You know some people prefer their own way of training their kids, they want to prepare them for real life so they can adapt when the need arises.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Truflexunits(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2018
May God rest her soul and console the entire family...... As for that heartless boy may he never go unpunished.
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by soberdrunk(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu

I have made it a habit to check the profile of anyone that insults me before i reply, when i checked yours i felt nothing but sympathy and completely understand why you need to insult someone to feel better. My dear friend please feel free to insult me whenever you like, i completely understand your condition............ angry
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by mystiquemaestro(m): 6:16am On Jul 10, 2018
Muslim girls are so somuch promiscuous. The Hijab seems to lay a spirit of promiscuity on a lot of them. So, please stop trying too hard. You have a lot of talking to do to convince Muslim ladies to get off the bed they hop on. Your imams are focused on hate speeches and training people to hate christians, your Alphas are focusing on money rituals, so no one to teach these young ladies morality.

SheikhMuniru:
THIS ARE THE TYPE OF LADY DISGRACING ISLAM, WITH HIJAB SHE WENT TO MAN'S HOUSE NOW SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO HER, SHE IS NO MORE, TO OUR HAJIAS OUTSIDE THEIR, SAY NO TO MAN'S HOUSE VISITATION...I LOVE ISLAM

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by Bibi294(f): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2018
I know this guy shocked
Re: Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual by abbeyty(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2018
anibi9674:

what of if the girl cannot drive ? ohh he should hire a driver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US / Bodies Of Kidnapped Rachael Kanini "Kaniss" & Boyfriend, Omodollar Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.