Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (50392 Views)

2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party / PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP / 2019: Obasanjo, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Ojukwu, Others Form Mega Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Kpress: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
End of the road for buhari,, sometimes I wonder if buhari can mismanage all APC member with just 3yrs and there is already aggrieved members then how do we expect him to manage a whole country nigeria
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fourwinds:
that is politics for you .. at least we are all living in the same county , so we Savage it together

I can't take it easily...I love Gej and his humility....but they denied him the power to make naija a better place.

Anything that will bring buhari down...I will surely be part of it.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by buharitill2023: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
uwa1:
Wonderful... Let's hope they present a better candidate...
tell me any better candidate except buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Kpress: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
I would have forgive buhari and vote for him 2019 but the only reason I will never vote again his because of the way he spoil Nigerians and youth name when ever he is out of the country
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
Folks I have been around on the political chessboard of Nigeria...

Buhari cannot survive this coalescing forces.

The powerbrokers have managed to achieve unanimity.

Some people are saying he can rig himself back but honestly he can't.

How can he when his sole sphere of influence will be balkanised during election?

Or do we suppose that there are no disenchantment with Buhari's government in the north?

Not a fan of PMB, Atiku etc, Don't know about other parts of the country but I assure you the north will absolutely vote for PMB. infact they see all these shyt as attack on Bubu cause he is doing well, preventing looting and all. 2019 will be interesting sha grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Geniro: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kyase:
Only?
Lol pdp would have to merge with not less than 250 parties to come second....
Nonsense

All those parties wey no dey fit gather 1000 votes sef.

Buhari alone is 12million votes.

That 12 million votes didn't give him electoral victory. You are here supporting a PMB second term while your Benue folks are hunted down like rabbits without a care from you.
Shame.

1 Like

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by maestroferddi: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jiang:

Not a fan of PMB, Atiku etc, Don't know about other parts of the country but I assure you the north will absolutely vote for PMB. infact they see all these shyt as attack on Bubu cause he is doing well, preventing looting and all. 2019 will be interesting sha grin
At least you use a personal pronoun.

At least no-one is paying attention to your paltry knowledge.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by HARDDON: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Uniting to oust cows out and let the value of nigerian's life return once more is kool, but that shouldn't be of core of the coalition. The core should be how to move the nation forward after some people have been sent back to the hell they came from
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by toofit007: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=spiritedtete post=69227768]

Have you ever slept in any of the Nigerian prison before... my friend wake up to reality... you are still in Nigeria and it will be so for decades. [/quote we shall prove you wrong when the deal day come. U said more than this before the may 30 sit at home. I don't even need to be wasting my time arguing with sycophant like you the options are already on ground and it will do you like dream.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by buharitill2023: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I can't take it easily...I love Gej and his humility....but they denied him the power to make naija a better place.

Anything that will bring buhari down...I will surely be part of it.
all those baggages like this thief obj, thief atiku, thief danjuma and thief ibb, thief this and that, how will you purge them from your party.
Because they will damage any candidate goodwill.

For example, no Yoruba man will vote any candidate that Thief obj is.
The same with north, to see thief ibb
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by buharitill2023: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kpress:
I would have forgive buhari and vote for him 2019 but the only reason I will never vote again his because of the way he spoil Nigerians and youth name when ever he is out of the country
you are still a kid,

Somebody advice you to be serious with your life, not to live on corrupt and free money again.
So if your pastor tell you to change your way, you will hate him for telling you the truth.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by searchlight: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kyase:
Only?
Lol pdp would have to merge with not less than 250 parties to come second....
Nonsense

All those parties wey no dey fit gather 1000 votes sef.

Buhari alone is 12million votes.
yes those people killed in Benue and plateau will come in spirit to vote for the dullard in chief
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
buharitill2023:
all those baggages like this thief obj, thief atiku, thief danjuma and thief ibb, thief this and that, how will you purge them from your party.
Because they will damage any candidate goodwill.

For example, no Yoruba man will vote any candidate that Thief obj is.
The same with north, to see thief ibb

the night is far spent
just go and sleep e
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by martoruky: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
They just turned us to ruminant animals, the same circle of people, God help Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by searchlight: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
uwa1:
Wonderful... Let's hope they present a better candidate...
like who do you think will be a credible candidate. me Atiku is ok
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by uba1991: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
hahahaaaaaa, GOD bless BUHARI .the tactics is working,ipob are jubilating but they dont know wat await dat coalition. lets meet at d poll

2 Likes

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by laffwitmi: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sai baba vs Looters

2 Likes

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by AmTruth: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
APC must be a very strong party, so finally they have succeeded in ERASING the name PDP from our political history book. Once upon a time there was a party called PDP. Nice one. I think the best way to call this is THE REGATHERING of SCATTERED PDP. Because it is still Them Them.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by 35824L: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Waste of time and effort. Those 30 useless parties can't give more than ten thousand votes to PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by tasteofcash: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
Buahri is gone as the worst president in the history of Nigeria

He lead us into recession two times back to back
hahahaahaaha.....the back to back really cracked my ribs
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by blacknp(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oracle16:
Buhari's government has ended in the Spiritual realm already. There will be a supernatural turnaround for good in this nation. Nigeria will never remain the same again in coming days and weeks. A restructured Nigeria is very close. Real Change is coming!
Lazy Youth go and better your life pdp or apc will not make you prosperous,stop looking for an excuse for your failure.

They shall surely gather but you will be highly disappointed come 2020,you better tell your room mate you won't be paying your share for the Boyz quarters next year because you will be moving to Ghana till earliest 2023.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by LANDLORD72: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Going going gone A p C failure party for change cow party Daura hear I come.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by blacknp(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
searchlight:
yes those people killed in Benue and plateau will come in spirit to vote for the dullard in chief
Are you blaming the President for people you and your cult members killed?Atiku and markafi that you are supporting have more cattle than Buhari,keep dreaming from frying pan to fire is where you are headed.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Westaslave2(f): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
UmuEri:
watching it live on AIT

Buhari going gone

cc:

NgeneUkwu-ewu
biko nna ngeneUkwu-ewu obu onye ba anyi...or onye fulani moniker
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by blacknp(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
LANDLORD72:
Going going gone A p C failure party for change cow party Daura hear I come.
Your life must be miserable,no progress in the last 6 years?Your purported APC failure must be a reflection of your life,or how else did you come to that conclusion?you must be a youth and no nothing about politics in Nigeria?,you will be very disappointed come 2020,those Ali Baba & The Forty Thieves (PDP & it's coalition) will be driven back like smoke.

Hausa/Fulani vs Hausa/Fulani in 2019 general election pick your poison chalice,the joke is on you,ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by blacknp(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2018
uwa1:

Those votes will take him back to daura...
Edo man,It is true,parties that don't have 1 single local government chairman amongst the 776 Local Governments?Buhari is so afraid,keep deceiving yourself,ignorance of the truth does not change the narrative.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by fyneguy: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Lol learners

30 paper-weight parties formed alliance with PDP.

Zero effect!
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Toluensdollars(m): 12:36am On Jul 10, 2018
2019 polls go sweet oooooo
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by enemyofprogress: 2:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Let's chair this country into 6 regions and go our different ways
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by UmuEri(m): 3:42am On Jul 10, 2018
Westaslave2:
biko nna ngeneUkwu-ewu obu onye ba anyi...or onye fulani moniker
Anu mpama 'ahu bu Otu nwanyi ana kpo Lorita Onochie
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 10, 2018
toofit007:
oya go and remove delta state from being part of biafra, sycophants every where.

Continue dreaming oh
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by kayla12(f): 4:56am On Jul 10, 2018
Indeed, God grants our desires. I have wished for this ever since. The blood thirsty demon must be sent back to Daura, he and his cohorts must account for their attrocities.

PDP!!!!!!!!! POWER!!!!!!!!!!
APC!!!!SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) / Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt / Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.