Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Once Upon A Corper Season 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Once Upon A Corper Season 2 (519 Views)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / 3 Sisters And A Corper / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Corper Season 2 by emperorblog(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
ONCE UPON A CORPER SEASON 2 This story has no resemblance to anybody dead or alive. All right reserved. This story shouldn’t be reproduced in any form or means without the permission of the writer. (Ola Olowo) Copyright 2018 Introduction The Journey started on the flight from the Muritala Muhammed airport with my friend Ugo for the compulsory one year NYSC programe. The vision at the end of the 21 days camping sets the pace. Then the real adventure started in Ibadan where the real Ola showcased and with the help of his friend Goddy, they both saved some people and luckily the State governor’s cousin in danger. The then governor of Oyo state governor rewarded them handsomely and he also got a scholarship award to study further in the United States. Ola joined a secret agency during his stay and soon, he was called home to carry out his first big assignment in his mother land. The mission went well amidst danger but along the line, made some unwanted enemies for himself. Sit, relax and enjoy another adventurous moment of the then Corper Ola. It’s the adventure of Agent Ola. It’s Once upon a corper Season 2 “The trial”

READ FULL SEASON 1 HERE www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Once Upon A Corper Season 2 by emperorblog(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
EPILOGUE This story might look a bit supernatural but deep down inside of me, the truth of the matter is that we all have a guardian angel. I feel him, everywhere I go but he distances himself from me whenever I get close to anything sinful. Have you discovered how your guardian angel communicates to you? Do you know who really you are? Has sin distanced your guardian angel from you? It only takes just a step way to get it back. Thus, forsake your sins and cleave to the cross and accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior. I ask again, do you know you have a guardian angel? order for your full season 2. #100 if you cant wait for update.
Re: Once Upon A Corper Season 2 by emperorblog(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2018
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON

www.emperorblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Semi Final Episode / 2K18 Popular Mimic, Funny Saying/ Words And Slangs / Sunday Sunday Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.