Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids (27917 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Tobi, Adaeze Yobo And Cee-C Hang Out Together / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by zoho23(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018

Former beauty queen and joseph Yobo’s wife,Adaeze Yobo shared lovely photos with her three kids.The adorable family were pictured on the lawn of their Lagos mansion.

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/adorable-photos-of-adaeze-yobo-playing.html

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by itspzpics(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
wink cheesy wink
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Olalan(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
With money and fame most likely a man will marry a beautiful damsel if he so wishes, take a look at footballers and musicians wives you'll marvel at how beautiful their wives are thou they maintain them well with lots of cash to spend on looking good always
BTW beautiful children she got

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Bluezy13(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Very neat and serene environment with alluring paintwork breeds tranquility.
Characters adorned with ceremonious complexions, intelligently and artistically positioned and displayed with complimentary sublime colours illuminating seraphim.

43 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by MelaninChoco(f): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2018
How this one take be news kwanu... what about me that is always playing with my siblings in our compound kwanu. Did I snap and show anyone

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by rofanx13: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Very adorable
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by atesunate16(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Chai
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by HypocriticalMod: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2018
See wetin yobo dey enjoy

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by swizzdre(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
Very neat and serene environment with alluring paintwork breads tranquility.
Characters adorned with ceremonious complexions, intelligently and artistically positioned and displayed with complimentary sublime colours illuminating seraphim.
you dey crazze

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Alexanderinn(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Better soup na money kill am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Tampa6246(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin who know you?
MelaninChoco:
How this one take be news kwanu... what about me that is always playing with my siblings in our compound kwanu. Did I snap and show anyone

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by tokrizy: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Moni is good
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by ngwababe(f): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Thought she said the husband doesn't like tattoo, that it was out of annoyance she got the one at her back, so the one on her leg is what??

Beautiful family!!!
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Bluezy13(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2018
swizzdre:
you dey crazze
The judicious and versatile use of a lexicon would have averted this wanton autistic characteristics you are foolhardily exhibiting.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by grandstar(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2018
She's a stunner and after 3 kids.

My only worry is that I hope he has a nest egg to fall on after retirement.

That's the Waterloo of many footballers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Bryan88(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2018
That Tattoo is cool
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Bluezy13(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=swizzdre post=69240570] you de
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by cescky(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Bia cheif zebrudaya alais 4:30 be kiafull grin with all this grammar you are broking
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by delzbaba(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2018
I'm sure she's responsible for the color of that house

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by autonomous22: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2018
see wetin yobo dey enjoi
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2018
MelaninChoco:

Calm down. At your age, you should be playing more with your boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by loveth360(f): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2018
no wonder yoruba men is running after igbo women.

Why yoruba ladies want to be like igbo ladies.

Chai truly Igbo amaka!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Obierika(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2018
See fresh laps
Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Benoxvals(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

For ur mind now,u go dey think say u go school..
People don dey like ur abuse of words without reading
btw the lines.
You can simply say “lovely or beautiful”
Serene environment??when all am seeing is
just a neat soccer TURF for the kids.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids by Diso60090(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
With money and fame most likely a man will marry a beautiful damsel if he so wishes, take a look at footballers and musicians wives you'll marvel at how beautiful their wives are thou they maintain them well with lots of cash to spend on looking good always
BTW beautiful children she got

Bollywood na do you this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money / INI Edo Is Stunning In Black! / D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.