Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

The Sexiest President In The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Sexiest President In The World (4561 Views)

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sexiest President In The World by Ddlyon(f): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Meet Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović – The Sexiest President In The World

The Croatian president Kolinda Grabar- Kitarović might not be as popular as Putin and Trump, but she definitely really has the capability to turn thousands of heads with her phsyique

She is the president of Croatia since 2015, also she is the youngest and first lady president of Croatia. Most of the people just don’t believe that how hot this Croatian president is. People around the world are actually crazy to know more about the sexiest president, so just read on!

She Is Probably The Sexiest President In The World!

Every woman will get inspire with her perfect curves. Kitarović is probably the sexiest lady president in the world.

Her Personality Demands A Big Round Of Applause

Her images speak that along with her professional life how she equally enjoys her personal life. Her charming personality demands great appreciation.

She Looks Completely Different When She Is At Work

Kitarovic Is A Perfect Example Of Beauty With Brain

She might be leading just a nation but her attractive personality has the guts to make the male dominant world go round and round. Undoubtedly, Kitarović is the perfect example of beauty with brains.

She Is Also A Former Minister Of European Integration

This Hardworking Lady Is Already Married

This 49 years old lady president is married to Jakov Kitarović and they are blessed with two children named Katarina and Luka.

And She Is A Perfect Wife At The Same Time

But The Journey Was Not That Easy

Her journey to reach where she is now was not that easy. It took a lot of dedication and after a long struggle, this sexiest lady reached to her present position.

Re: The Sexiest President In The World by Ddlyon(f): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2018
The president with her husband

Re: The Sexiest President In The World by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2018
her below pic at the beach got me like AY CARAMBA!!!!!

Re: The Sexiest President In The World by sarrki(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Will be a good taste from early morning stuff
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by Siki355(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2018
I love good things

Re: The Sexiest President In The World by Turantula(m): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Some virgin lovers will say she is a disgrace
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by Teacher1776(m): 1:02am On Jul 10, 2018
I like her bwests. Perfect milf.
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by maestroferddi: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2018
If she were an African woman, her features would have gone with marriage.

To consider that she is a first citizen would be to stretch credulity... How can she look chic and not an expecting mother way past the third trimester when there billions to steal so as to indulge in hedonism/overfeeding?

The whites understand that less is most often more...

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest President In The World by sarrki(m): 1:14am On Jul 10, 2018
maestroferddi:
If she were an African woman, her features would have gone with marriage.

To consider that she is a first citizen would be to stretch credulity... How can she look chic and not an expecting mother way past the third trimester when there billions to steal so as to indulge in hedonism/overfeeding?

The whites understand that less is most often more...

Blacks rock

Am sure from your past 10 generation to the present and 20 to come are all proud to be black
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by maestroferddi: 1:16am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Blacks rock

Am sure from your past 10 generation to the present and 20 to come are all proud to be black

You are wide off the mark all the time...
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by ORACLE1975(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by adadike(f): 2:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Haba madam, How come we have the same boob size nd body type? I hope to become president like you too.
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by sarrki(m): 2:19am On Jul 10, 2018
adadike:
Haba madam, How come we have the same boob size nd body type? I hope to become president like you too.

Are you serious

That’s my type of boobs
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by KendrickAyomide: 2:53am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Are you serious
That’s my type of boobs
old mumu.
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by sarrki(m): 3:04am On Jul 10, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
old mumu.

Are you serious about the write up under
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by KillaB(f): 3:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Choi see big perky boobies. N0favors would like this
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by edi287: 3:28am On Jul 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
her below pic at the beach got me like AY CARAMBA!!!!!
That's not her; that's Ice T's wife Coco
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by phemmyfour: 5:10am On Jul 10, 2018
adadike:
let's see your boobs in unsupported mode
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 5:20am On Jul 10, 2018
adadike:
Keep dreaming.
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 10, 2018
That's not the Croatian president the woman in those pictures is Coco Austin

Re: The Sexiest President In The World by KendrickAyomide: 6:55am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Are you serious about the write up under
you Go fit run am?
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by N0favors: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2018
KillaB:
Choi see big perky boobies. N0favo.rs would like this
But why you always talking about sex? sad
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by adadike(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Keep dreaming.
Why? what's special about it. I think u should jut yourself back to reality coz am speaking d truth
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2018
adadike:
Why? what's special about it. I think u should jut yourself back to reality coz am speaking d truth
Will travel to Nigeria for your inauguration if you invite me.
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2018
edi287:
That's not here; that's Ice T's wife Coco

bro, why you are breaking my heart like that.....

Re: The Sexiest President In The World by adadike(f): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Will travel to Nigeria for your inauguration if you invite me.
lol. Am already thinking of how to escape to USA , the suffering in Nigeria is too much
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
adadike:
lol. Am already thinking of how to escape to USA , the suffering in Nigeria is too much
God will make a way for you but the racist here is making life difficult for people coming into US now. GOOD LUCK to you.
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by KillaB(f): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Sexxxcz how? You don’t like good things? embarassed
N0favors:
But why you always talking about sex? sad
Re: The Sexiest President In The World by N0favors: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2018
KillaB:
Sexxxcz how? You don’t like good things? embarassed
so you go about nairaland harassing young boys and promising them money true? Shame!!! You are a Peter file

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Powerful Country In The World? / 10 Countries Missing Things You Thought Would Be Impossible / BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.