Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary (20634 Views)

Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin / Blood Flows As Men Of Lagos Environmental Sanitation Corps Clash With Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
h
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by kkboy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Peace Corps should relocate to Bornu State or Plateau/Benue State and initiate peace moves in those troubled zone as a proof of their good intentions.

That’s the only way they will get my sympathy, otherwise they should chill off.

Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by justinalumbi: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Peace come to stay in Jesus Name! I stand by peace corps
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by Femijohn198: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
foolish police,they should go and face bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by justinalumbi: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
May God help our peace corps officer in Jesus Name! Peace corps come to stay

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
abumeinben:

Kemi Adeosun ( oh sorry, she's not a reactive element)

*smiles*. Gold or Silver? undecided
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by okerekeikpo: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Peace Corps the hope of the unemployed youths
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by Akabuking: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
i dey observe.

Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by springtech(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please, what is peace corps?
Is it the name of an uninteresting nollywood movie?

Ayam confused biko.
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by Fresky232: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
The peaceful corp went there and tore the uniform of the police officers there, I live close by, I happen to get these pics, they were so violent chanting war songs and challenging police officers who arrived the scene to a fight.

Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by toye440: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Newpride:
Peace corps is now constituting nuisance, who sent them work.

Is it by force, those sponsoring counterfeit activities in this nation won’t have rest of mind.
u r no doubt a small boy, u speak like an absolute child . before u qoute me make sure say ur brain don complete
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by ogunsj: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
But why is the Police so scared of the Peace Corps?
and what do you need peace corp for? what is going to be their role.
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by toye440: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fresky232:
The peaceful corp went there and tore the uniform of the police officers there, I live close by, I happen to get these pics, they were so violent chanting war songs and challenging police officers who arrived the scene to a fight.
lol police is ur Friend. Dem go soon transmission ur life.
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by WealthRite: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
BAVOSKI:
Na Nigeria you go see everything happen.... Aye and eiye go clash Alora and kk go clash Apc and pdp go clash Police and army go clash Now Police and peace corpe Who else go come clash again......
Fayose and Fayemi dey clash too. Na Buhari and Osibade, sorry Osinbajo remain na
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by LockDown69(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
peace corps and police rivalry sha... all na government fault, when the police cannot deliver you start looking for security arms in the quest to siphon funds, whereas duplicating duties and so fort.
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by oneclickng: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Who gave peace corps guns
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
The Police does not like Peace.

Nigeria Police does not want Peace Corp to come and compete with them on collection of bribes.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by abumeinben(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
givan:

*smiles*. Gold or Silver? undecided

Those are previous bruh..

She's Xenon
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by Absoj(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerian police and clash are bread and agayin beans.
Police and soldiers = clash
Police and Navy = clash
Police and NSCDC = clash
Police and tanker drivers= clash
Police and Peace corps = clash
Police and ..........innocent civilians= clash.
Good to accord them the 'Clash' force
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by kabillionaire(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
airminem:
That Peace Corps commandant should stop wasting the effort of the young which would have been in search for better Honest job.

Where are the so called honest jobs in this country?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by RAYAM(f): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
But why is the Police so scared of the Peace Corps?
I wonder. What's their problem
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by ogtavia(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
which peace corps again I thought the bill that was supposed to approve their operation has been dead and buried in the national assembly...hehehe
Re: Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
IS LIKE ""PIECE CORPSE"" DEY CRAZE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Cut Off UNIPORT Student's Finger (Photo) / NDLEA Freezes 600 Accounts, Seizes 249 Luxury Vehicles / Photos Of Undertakings Signed By Naijagistlive Sisters, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.