Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Hello - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello (890 Views)

Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa / Hello / Hello? I'm On The Plane... Mobile Phone Use Cleared For Take-off On Virgin Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello by princegwan: 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2010
hello everyone
this is a wonderful thing you all are doing here, i love the good work, assisting individuals, that awesome, anyway enough of my reading peoples post, now have got a mind bugging question , pls i have got a question for the house, am about filling the student application form and on it i saw , in quote " Attributes and English and its requesting for my scores. pls what is that all about ? do i score myself on attributes or who does that and more so about the Biometric details , pls where is it done, its it at VAC OR SOMEPLACE that i don't know about yet.

And most importantly is the issue of accommodation, can i use hotel reservation to apply  for student  a student visa? is it ok, can someone help me out on how i can get accommodation in London, be it paid or whatever that would enable me submit my visa Application soon enough? advice me on this pls.

For the likes of ell, funky babe, poster, you , me, everyone on the house, pls i need some answers here as I'll check back in a minute. cheers

(1) (Reply)

What can be shipped via air? Goods/Food items, To Ur Doorstep In UK, USA,CANADA / Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks: / Faan's Charges N1000 Fee For Domestic Flyers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.