Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess (27298 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu is dead! (Ex-Governor of Abia State dies at 72) / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Guestlander: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

DONT WORRY WHEN THE VIDEO SURFACES YOUR EYES GO CLEAR.THAT WAS AN EXCELLENT INVESTIGATIVE REPORT.THERE HAVE BEEN ON HER CASE SINCE APRIL.NOT EVEN 100 PRESS CONFERENCES CAN CHANGE THE FACT.IT IS TOO LATE ALREADY TO TRY COVERING UP

Patiently waiting for my eyes to clear.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

her name was not in the NYSC register so the certificate was clearly forged.

The register for UK graduates who were given exemptions was brought in the presence of our reporter and the officials diligently looked through the 2009 entries. It was confirmed that “Folakemi Adeosun” was not in the register

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275663-exclusive-pressure-mounts-on-nysc-to-cover-up-adeosungate.html

Who gave premium times the register? So, everybody that applied for exemption in UK in a particular year must be on the same register? Then why waiting for response from NYSC? They should have proceeded to Court instead of waiting for NYSC response.

Is it better to reason like uncivilized, crude Alaba or Ariara or main market trader to display stupidity of purpose? I remembered when Buhari recovered from sickness in London, some politicians visited him, you said it was a Photoshoped image, the second set of people visited him, you said it was Photoshoped. Now, when he returned, you said he is a cloned human being from Sudan just because he is alive contrary to your expectation.

Your problem & that of your people is the courage & resilience with which the minister inherited a dead economy, badly looted & disorganized to this period when the outlook is becoming clearer with crude oil price appreciating.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Shampoo77: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Guestlander:

Your conclusions are based on the Premium Times report and there lies the problem. Premium Times, having categorically declared that the minister committed a crime must now prove beyond all reasonable doubt that their report was right.
But unfortunately for them, only the NYSC can authoritatively declare whether or not the document in question originated from them.
Guestlander:

Your conclusions are based on the Premium Times report and there lies the problem. Premium Times, having categorically declared that the minister committed a crime must now prove beyond all reasonable doubt that their report was right.
But unfortunately for them, only the NYSC can authoritatively declare whether or not the document in question originated from them.

It was nothing but forged and Baba will not say anything. Like father like daughter
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Guestlander: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shampoo77:

It was nothing but forged and Baba will not say anything. Like father like daughter

Very well.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
babaolofin:

Who gave premium times the register? So, everybody that applied for exemption in UK in a particular year must be on the same register? Then why waiting for response from NYSC? They should have proceeded to Court instead of waiting for NYSC response.

Is it better to reason like uncivilized, crude Alaba or Ariara or main market trader to display stupidity of purpose? I remembered when Buhari recovered from sickness in London, some politicians visited him, you said it was a Photoshoped image, the second set of people visited him, you said it was Photoshoped. Now, when he returned, you said he is a cloned human being from Sudan just because he is alive contrary to your expectation.

Your problem & that of your people is the courage & resilience with which the minister inherited a dead economy, badly looted & disorganized to this period when the outlook is becoming clearer with crude oil price appreciating.

read the report bro and stop asking quewstions that has been repeatedly answered.I hopoe your moniker will not disapear from this site when Kemi is finally disgraced.The people who looted the treasury certainly did not ask her to forge an NYSC exemption certificate.There are all criminals guilty of their respective crimes
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by erico2k2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Guestlander:

People resign when there's a genuine case of infraction or conflict of interest, not over baseless allegations. At this point the minister is completely innocent until proven otherwise.
President Obama was hounded for almost 8 years over his birth certificate by people who believe he was born in Kenya and therefore not eligible to be president. Trump was one of them
bross the lady forge the certificate, end off, I thought initially she did not submit nothing, but if she did then nah F up, but make we wait see how this drama plays out, but something keep telling me Aunti dey lie.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Guestlander: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
erico2k2:

bross the lady forge the certificate, end off, I thought initially she did not submit nothing, but if she did then nah F up, but make we wait see how this drama plays out, but something keep telling me Aunti dey lie.

You already made up your mind. I bet if can go to Abuja today and drag her by her iro and buba out of that office you will promptly do it.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Sheggy13(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I am from the southwest but i will not blindly defend or support a fraudster. The fact that the Finance Minister has been realeasing billions of money to National Assembly is very suspicious. It is possible that some Senators in the National Assembly are aware of the irregularities in her exemption certificate and are using this to blackmailed her.

If the truth must be told, Kemi Adeosun is grossly incompetent to be the finance minister of Nigeria but is merely fulfilling the interest of the godfathers that put her there. The fact that some Zombies will still come out to defend her (Simply because she was appointed by PMB) despite the overwhelming evidence against her is worrisome . Our youths are no longer thinking critically....What a shame!
Even though I am apolitical and have been criticizing her so far on this certificate issue, how would you say she is incompetent? I'm guessing competence to be finance minister in your dictionary means having a PhD in Economics or being a Professor of Economics. George Osborne was Chancellor of the Exchequer (equivalent of Finance minister) for 6 years in the UK and this man had just a first degree in History, without any formal qualifications in any finance-related disciplines. The British people never for once protested his competence. Here you have a woman who's both an Economist and a Chartered accountant both in the UK and Nigeria, worked as internal auditor in top institutions like PwC, and also commissioner for finance in Ogun state, one of the few economically viable states in Nigeria. Yet you think she is not competent to be finance minister?
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by highbee02: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

read the report bro and stop asking quewstions that has been repeatedly answered.I hopoe your moniker will not disapear from this site when Kemi is finally disgraced.The people who looted the treasury certainly did not ask her to forge an NYSC exemption certificate.There are all criminals guilty of their respective crimes

I have said it often, only NYSC can determine if certificate of exemption is forged. Your submission is based on propaganda & empty noise making. Only fools make unreasonable noise. The Bible says a fool that keeps quiet is often regarded as being wise. Only the authority has the right to determine the authenticity of a certificate, otherwise, any noise is just an Onitsha main market, Ariara & Alaba market noise.

The report you referred has different version from the same source and not verified or authenticated by NYSC. It is mere propaganda of empty chest beaters
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by erico2k2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Guestlander:

You already made up your mind. I bet if can go to Abuja today and drag her by her iro and buba out of that office you will promptly do it.
haba nothing like made up my mind, we saw a certificate, its either the papers forged it or she did, cos NYSC said that do not exist in their files.
About Abuja, I cant be bothered to pay £750 FOR AN ISSUE WITH A MINISTER IN Nigeria,
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by heydora: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
Some one really needs to sue some of these media houses. Who is thickening plots? Don't they have names?

This woman was born and bred in the UK... Worked and only came to when she was 32+...
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Truthcat: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
The nysc are responsible anyway. Kemi as a foreign student wasn't suppose to know the nitty gritty details of nysc they are in most cases exempted from anyway.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Badeku: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
ON KEMI ADEOSUN NYSC CERTIFICATE FORGERY . Fayose told you "Buhari is dead" and even posted his obituary, you believed. After they poisoned Buhari, Fayose told you he had 11 pictures of Buhari in London hospital paralysed and dead you believed and uptill date you never questioned his rational behind those statements. They told you Buhari is a cloned Jibrin Aminu from Sudan, same you swallowed it hook , sinker and linen. Buhari did not have a primary school certificate yet, he rose up in the military to become a general but it never bothered you. They told you Buhari said "The Youths are Lazy" yet, you believed them despite all the counter claim by the presidency. Premium Times misled you while saying 300 cows are more important than human lives in Plateau while they later apologized to Meyatti Alah for sponsoring fake news, you never came forward to tender your apology for causing confusion and spreading lies. CAN apologized for misleading you for the Arabic sentiments yet, you never see what they did wrong. Every bad news you are quick to share while requesting for the president who is fighting for you to present his certificate of about 70 years ago, why can't you ask those that impoverished your life to return our stolen wealth? You dissipates your energy on frivolities yet, closed your mind for things that will benefit your entire generation. . Well, i always like to see the way people reason or think in this country. I can see crazy people everywhere, oh! I can see madness written on some faces. So a graduate with ordinary pass is more competent than a graduate with better grade because of NYSC certificate? . Na wa for this country. The ordinary people are even worse than our leaders. . Kemi Adeosun is their target again. I can see that some reasonable Nigerians are falling for the blackmail of Kemi Adeosun. Once you blocked their channels of stealing then they look for stupid ways to blackmail you through their pay as you go journalists just to disparaged the anti corruption war. . This week at Federal Executive meeting Kemi Adeosun sought for Executive Order for all the department agencies to publish how they spend their budget and it was granted. We should remember also that she put NNPC on the spot with the way they remitted money to the Federation account. She practically scolded them. And what happened thereafter?KemiAdeosun forged NYSC certificate and she must resign. . If your defence is truly for honesty and genuity of purpose why not tell Saraki, Dino, Shehu Sanni, Jona Jang to explain their roles in sponsoring killer gangs or why not tell Atiku to explain how he siphoned Nigeria money for 17years through INTEL. Dino Melaye once had issues with his certificate, you stood for his defence as if you were blood related, hmmm, you never doubted him despite series of abnormalities in his certificate forgery saga. Abeg! why not tell your common sense Senator, Ben Bruce Murray to explain how he collected N11b loan and refused to pay for 13years now? Fayose lied that Federal Government sealed up AKURE Airport and up till now the Airport is opened yet, that never bothered you. Lies upon lies, propaganda without facts are all that pleases you. . This stupid blackmail by Premium Times won't fly and they can go to hell. I once told you, I prefer a mechanic without certificate but with a good ideology to be my President, Governor or Chairman so as to drive Nigeria to a greater height and unto a good path, than an incompetent PhD holder with corruption stinking all over him...so clueless like our hero past to be at the corridors of power. . Corruption must fight back, definitely these are the results when you open your heart to fight corruption to standstill but, Nigeria shall succeed. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. Nigerians will survive.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by weyreypey: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ishilove:
So they now want to blame dead men? This country is beyond sick
Why not?
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by olas24u(f): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lomprico2:

Really? I dnt know o

am not sure
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Lamentation of a Lazy yoot that can't comprehend a less than 300 words content.

Pls, I sincerely apologized for my error. It was not intentional. It was a response to a different opinion. If you observed very well, we were on the same path. My attention was just drawn to it by somebody. I have been very busy. I regret my error, I am not a lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by truthfulparrot(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sheggy13:

Even though I am apolitical and have been criticizing her so far on this certificate issue, how would you say she is incompetent? I'm guessing competence to be finance minister in your dictionary means having a PhD in Economics or being a Professor of Economics. George Osborne was Chancellor of the Exchequer (equivalent of Finance minister) for 6 years in the UK and this man had just a first degree in History, without any formal qualifications in any finance-related disciplines. The British people never for once protested his competence. Here you have a woman who's both an Economist and a Chartered accountant both in the UK and Nigeria, worked as internal auditor in top institutions like PwC, and also commissioner for finance in Ogun state, one of the few economically viable states in Nigeria. Yet you think she is not competent to be finance minister?
Who is talking about academic qualifications or working experience here? How do you measure competency? For all I care a carpenter can be our Finance Minister! Genuine competence for a Finance Minister is measured by quality of output, international networking, integrity and firmness. The fiscal and monetary policies in the past three years has plunged Nigeria into further economic woes and we now have the largest concentration of poor people in the world.

How do you explain wasteful and fraudulent schemes like the social intervention schemes and school feeding program, when such can be channeled to structured entrepreneurship development that will create more jobs. How do you explain the voodoo exchange rate regime or accumulative debts? How do you explain the fact that foreign investors are only interested in making quick money from our porous money and capital market?
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by CioAngels(f): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
So this is what i'm educated is all about, all those that were not schooled should start buying and forging because that is what it is, i'm a degree holder, after all, every odd is right in Nigeria. This is Nigeria.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by OfficialAPCNig: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
babaolofin:

Pls, I sincerely apologized for my error. It was not intentional. It was a response to a different opinion. If you observed very well, we were on the same path. My attention was just drawn to it by somebody. I have been very busy. I regret my error, I am not a lazy youth
Ok. I am editing my original statement. Do the same to yours also. Then mention me, I will edit this one also.

#Cheers!
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by chidi4eze(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

She committed 2 crimes:

1. Forgery
2. Dodging compulsory National Service.

Its just forgery if the allegation is correct.
Common on; Nysc is not compulsory.
We all know this thing.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Haddock(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
chiedu7:
NYSC should be scraped

It's simply a ploy to take Southern human resource to the North Cheaply!
Just as they take our oil to the North!

It does not foster any unity as we can see that Buhari is running a Northocratic govt!

By the way how many Northerners come to the South to do NYSC?

Just as the South is united on No Fulani Colonies in the South, we must unite on stopping this supply of our human resource to the North Cheaply!

Sense wee nor kee you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Jos Dry Port, With Analysis By Dr Chinnan Mclean / Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration / Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.