Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor (21204 Views)

Election Petitions Tribunal: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Court (pictures) / Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Something amazes me of this osu tribes. They keep chanting Yoruba are slaves to the fulani coz we voted a fulani man in 2015. I ask them who they are voting for in 2019, and they said Atiku, who is also a fulani man. Who else is more confused than the Osu tribe, i think they need to change the tribe name to confusionists.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by BabaIbo: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Iblad0994:
Something amazes me of this osu tribes. They keep chanting Yoruba are slaves to the fulani coz we voted a fulani man in 2015. I ask them who they are voting for in 2019, and they said Atiku, who is also a fulani man. Who else is more confused than the Osu tribe, i think they need to change the tribe name to confusionists.

See painment cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
seanfer:
Some People are confused.... They said they are tired of Nigeria and they want to go their way, But they are supporting one of their Oppressor to rule over them.... Is this not Double Standard?

Oya, contest make we vote you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by Ategberoson(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
chiedu7:

Una dey fear Biafra well well oh! U suppose bc without us u are FINISHED grin

there they go again. Florida people
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by OfficialAPCNig: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
total3:
atiku should go and sit down some where
Aso Rock I guess.

You must be a Seer.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by chiedu7: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ategberoson:

there they go again. Florida people

If una no dey fear Biafra why una send Army to go kill our unarmed boys?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by kkboy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Some Igbos who hate Buhari because of his tribe and religion, but are supporting Atiku are politically naive and need to think twice.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by ECHICHE: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Atiku will face the highest disappointment. Gov. Nyesom Wike & co has already anointed someone for PDP presidential ticket.

Internal crisis will rock PDP again.....,. Maybe that will be the burial of PDP
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by iluvdonjazzy: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
PRESIDENT ATIKU ABUBAKAR, see as the name sweet and balanced.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by Ategberoson(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
chiedu7:

If una no dey fear Biafra why una send Army to go kill our unarmed boys?

the QST is why did your illiterates unarmed boys fight NA with bottle and stick

why did that coward you lick his dick don't rescue those timid aba boys in the erosion they were forced to swim. aba boys are known to be brave before KANU reduced them to erosion swimmer in the hand of NA
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
This man is really trying his best but only a fool that will vote for him
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by JohnAtiku(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
OK
Angelb4:
PMB's picture can win Atiku himself in an election. APC will be praying so hard for this man to be the candidate of the opposition. Den never chi chomtin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by chiedu7: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ategberoson:

the QST is why did your illiterates unarmed boys fight NA with bottle and stick

why did that coward you lick his dick don't rescue those timid aba boys in the erosion they were forced to swim. aba boys are known to be brave before KANU reduced them to erosion swimmer in the hand of NA

it shows how much u fear him, u sent the army against an individual grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by Banmeallday: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Iblad0994:

Yes they are truly the OSU Tribe, led by the likes of Umahi who by the way gave Buhari chieftancy title and yet is dining with Atiku a possible opponent of PMB.

They the OSU tribe are prostitutes and many of their girls in Lagos are also literally prostitutes for Oduduwa and Arewa Boys.

But thank god there are Biafrans who are not part of the OSU Tribe. They continue to fight for what is right and good not just for themselves but for BLACK AFRICA as we stand up against Tyranny and LIES1!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfZEY3R6Io
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by nwatthu(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
I STAND WITH ATIKU
Itzpetersv:
The Former vice-President shared pictures on his twitter TL as he arrived Eboyi state.

He wrote "Today, our nationwide consultations continue in Ebonyi State. The reception is warm and pleasing. Ndi Ebonyi, ndewo!"

See Pictures

http://www.vondanews.com/atiku-arrives-ebonyi-state-meets-with-ebony-state-governor/
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by Ategberoson(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
chiedu7:

it shows how much u fear him, u sent the army against an individual grin

go and sell your abacha finish and stop saying nonsense here
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by chiedu7: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ategberoson:

go and sell your abacha finish and stop saying nonsense here

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by pally123: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
GoTV:
They don't want biafra again, it's Atiku they want. Smh
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by Bridget95(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Angelb4:
PMB's picture can win Atiku himself in an election. APC will be praying so hard for this man to be the candidate of the opposition. Den never chi chomtin
do you really think Nigerians will vote emass for someone who stood and watch fellow citizens butchered in there thousands?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by Xander85: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
GoTV:
They don't want biafra again, it's Atiku they want. Smh

How e take concern you? Why taking panadol for another person headache?

They say they want Biafra via a referendum...you vex, send fulani army for them! Ok, they lick their wounds and say as you hold gun for their head make dem kukuma join una play Naija politics for now.....still you dey vex! With you it's like they're damned if they want out and damned if they want in! Haba!!!

Or is your problem the fact that those deciding to play the game you've forced them to play are rooting for Atiku instead of your god Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor by Awaja(m): 6:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Rented crowd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos Bus Service Limited To Enforce No Standing Rule In Buses / 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari / Low Savings: Okonjo-iweala Did Not Indict The Jonathan Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.