Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (46793 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by zoba88: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Here are photos of President Buhari campaigning for Fayemi at APC Mega Rally in Ekiti today.

Fashola,Oshiomhole and others are present

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/photos-of-buhari-campaigning-for-fayemi.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose should remember that what goes around comes around. Karma is already lodging in an hotel in Ekiti waiting for Saturday's election. Same thing thou did to Fayemi in 2015 elections will be done to thee this time.Forget the online rascals supporting Fayose all because of the memories of operation python dance. They are not wearing the shoes of ekiti workers so they don't know how working a year without salary pinches. Ekiti must be rescued from clownish and irresponsible system of government. The major achievements of Fayose are propaganda, criticisms of Buhari and a needless fraudulent 1km bridge. If Fayose's candidate cannot campaign and convince electorates with reasons why he deserves their vote, how does he intend to govern without fayose's interference? Ekiti state once revered for its academic prowess has been turned to a laughing stock by this fraud called Fayose. He's downfall is imminent and i celebrate in advance with the people of Ekiti for deciding to break free from Fayose's chain of political slavery

233 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Nackzy: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
APC is dead
It's gradually decaying
Party of criminals, with Criminals for criminals

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Don4eva(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin I hope he didn't say his favourite lines

I belong to Everybody (97%), I belong to Nobody (5%) grin

Buhari and promises be like

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Firefire(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Terrorist organization

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by sarrki(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Firefire:
Terrorist organization

Yet you Campaign for Atiku

Is Atiku a catholic bishop?

You guys needs to reduce your codeine

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by sarrki(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nackzy:
APC is dead
It's gradually decaying
Party of criminals, with Criminals for criminals

Agreed

But Pmb , Amaechi and jagaban are ok

Pmb will win 2019 election

Apc May lose

Pmb all the way

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Factfinder1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gathering of terrorist and lovers of oppression

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Yankee101: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Where is the mega crowd?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Hardewarlee(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Devilish man ! I just don’t want to hear P not to talk of MB(megabyte) .

This space is meant for me and me only so I’m entitle to my own very personal opinion/thought about anything so QUOTERS ASSOCIATION , if you don’t want to receive BIG curse from an IBADAN based BOY... Don’t quote me wrong instead Join me abuse this Nonsense man called President of MEgabytes.

Note ! Insha Allah APC will never win Ekiti .. Go and Die if you don’t support because of the 2000naira and 1 Congo of rice you have taken from Fayemi n co !

Idiomatic Party sad

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by aribisala0(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
The idea of Buhari "campaigning" is funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Cholls(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Factfinder1:
Gathering of terrorist and lovers of oppression

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by kolafolabi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
To pronounce Fayemi's name hard for bubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by engrv007: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Scam party
Scam people
Divided house shall fall.
APC FAILLLL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Onechancearmy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Agreed

Apc May lose

Pmb all the way

Your brain all the way.........

...........all the way to the dustbin.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by LazyNairalander(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Where is the people his campaigning to? Or is it through tv he's doing his?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by teckmore(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baba

Fasola face looks like mess
Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Shorsky1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
President Buhari forgot that Apc is failing nigerians at the federal level.He should simply have sent a rep instead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by total3: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
lol pls show us d mega crowd so we can see for ourselves

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pls did Fayose welcome him
Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by johnnyvid(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Agreed

Apc May lose

Pmb all the way
Apc will lose both in ekiti and osun state governorship election. infact in ekiti state, it is another 16-0. fayemi will be defeated and rejected at the poll. ekiti people are not coward.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by mrdna(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
What's the chant? Change or progress? None
Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Olujoe1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baba go rest
Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by surveyorng: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Comments on NL don't longer bother me because we are just about 3m members here. If PMB must go,tell me the saint PDP will present.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Firefire(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Yet you Campaign for Atiku

Is Atiku a catholic bishop?

You guys needs to reduce your codeine

Shame on you and all of you Zone-Bs who could still make any form of support to the bloody terrorist called Mohomodu Buhary.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by luvguy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
fayemi is going nowhere....federal gragra woun't help u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by phkka1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Total failure. The crowd has gone due to hardship.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti by Newpride(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
The election fire will consume fayose for sure. That thug called fayose thinks everyone reasons foolishly the way he reasons.

He stopped all transportation means in ekiti just to reduce the crowd at the rally but was disappointed by the turn out.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.