Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? (20641 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2018
I attended both polytechnic and university

I never had a D talkless of having a carry over.

Infact I had just 4 Cs all through.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by adeowo84(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
It's possible and I am an example...got only 3 E(pass) all through my five year course
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Arcbox(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Hehehehe. 100% possible. I came out wit 2:1 in Architecture witout a single carryover till master degree level.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by lezan(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
N'landers is it possible?
To Finish Without Registering even a one Carry Over?
When you study as at when due...you won’t bother of failing any course. Like a friend of mine used to say back then in school ‘ some of us cannot have carry over, it is a matter of B or A’. The secret is in studying everyday not leaving it very late in the semester...when exams are knocking on your dear door. This is the problem of many Nigerian students, they fail to study before exam and only use 2 weeks to exam to read, then and then you are bound for carry over or an E.
A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by qanda: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2018
sure
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by ozoebuka1(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
Yes i graduated with a single carryover... From uniben.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Puah(f): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2018
It is very possible...i graduated without any..and have met people who did too
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by TurakinNaija: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2018
I am a living testimony to the glory of God. I graduated with 2.1 with no single carryover.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by 02Kebreal(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2018
But I did..
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by toideve(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:

I've never failed a course in my life. Least is let my people go. If you know, you know.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by lordpreceey: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Very possible. I'm a living testimony and I know several others

But if u'r enmeshed in carryovers already, you can still make it big out of it and have the last laugh. Just keep your head up and pursue the reason why you applied for a degree in the first place.

Having a carryover might be the second chance you need to better your grade albeit the inconveniences that comes along with it.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Iphran6: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Very possible, I went through the university without a single carry over....it was a flawless record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by EnaibeSam: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Yes it is very possible with God's help. By the grace of God, I studied Industrial Mathematics and graduated after four stressful years without a single carry-over.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Olumyyde(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2018
IT IS VERY POSSIBLE MY BROTHER. I READ BIOCHEMISTRY (B. TECH HONS) FROM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY YOLA(FUTY),NOW MAUTECH. I NEVER HAD A CARRY OVER FROM 100LEVEL TO 500LEVEL, ALL MADE POSSIBLE BY GOD'S GRACE AND STUDYING MY BOOKS. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!! U CAN ACHIEVE IT TOO.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Aleora(f): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Yes,my bestfriend in university then graduated without writing a single carryover.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2018
i am in my fourth year and i have not had a single carry over and God willing i wont, however, that does not make me more intelligent than those who have.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:

Yes I did without a single one.

Had a 2-1
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Cindy95(f): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
yes sir....
it's very much possible...
I graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (a tough federal university) without failing any course, without even sorting despite the fact that I'm not that serious with academics and I never had any missing script, and I went for service immediately I graduated...
I don't have a fantastic first class result cos I'm an average student...
I'm proud of me...
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by bezimo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
I did it.

So its over possible.
Be serious with your books..hold God strong and there you go.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Championjosh: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yes
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by noah91(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
I graduated from Biochemistry, UI without a single carryover. It is very possible

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Deltatoto: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
i didn’t have any all through my days in delsu we were 5 that didn’t have any out of 68 of us that left feomnmy dept.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by olmoRoc: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
1,000,000% possible.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by iblawi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:

I never had any carry over in school so it is possible.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Of course, I did. I had only two 'E's all through uni, my first and second exams in my 100 1st semester.
It is very possible to graduate without a single carry over.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by bussy2020(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
It's very possible. Am a living testimony. Though a lot of deligence and hardwork is highly needed.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
tech18:
Get out ...

Are you the OP?

The OP asked a question and I responded

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Youngtekkey(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Which kind of question is this? Even as unserious as I am, I graduated without having a single Carry over even though e and f plenty small but all in all I still graduated with a strong 2.20
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by badesco(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is possible and it applicable to s lot of people.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by emmaliver(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
I studied biochemistry btw 2003-2007 and graduated. No single carry over, I then again got my MBBS in 2012 (2007-2012) yet again no single resit. My transcripts will attest. so it is very very doable.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Ak2fyn(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
very possible,
I graduated without a single carry over
but I had an E one point
not dat I was exceptionally intelligent, but most times, especially for lengthy note courses (cos I am mathematically inclined ), I will divide my note into segments, study hard some segments and leave out the rest, the segments I studied, I make sure that any question from them, I will attempt 90%. So in the exams if i am to answer 5 questions out of 7 & could answer 3 very weĺl, and struggle wit the 4th, i den walk out gallantry knowing I have passed that course, i never cheated, so no duplicate of my work anywhere.
like that and wit God on my side, I never failed any course and graduated with a 2.1
Praise God
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Duru009(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
I didn't have a single carry over at all !

Everything is possible !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You / School Collapses In Ghana, Kills 6 Pupils (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.