Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? (20721 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by PrettyLolo(f): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
N'landers is it possible?
To Finish Without Registering even a one Carry Over?

Very possible. I graduated without any carryover or missing script.
Though my God saw me through despite all odds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Claire104: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Very possible
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by kennypedia(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Carry over is meant for students not lecturers so embrace yours. Its very possible to graduate without carry over sha
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by ETEYEN79(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is very very possible
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by HomeTutor1(f): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yes. Very possible
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by hinograce: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mac2016:

how much better..single carry over halves your final grade in the same course.

Get even an A after carry over then you have a tactical C-D.
if things have changed I can't tell coz its been a while I left the tertiary institution. Back then a carry over was another chance to nail the exams as E and D where 1&2points respectively. You could get an A or a B when u rewrite the exams. 2003 set. It been a while
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by hinograce: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=mespusinglez post=69267507] HOW?[/quote ] I left the tertiary institution a while ago. Back then a carry over was another chance to nail the exams as E and D where 1&2points respectively. You could get an A or a B when u rewrite the exams. 2003 set. It been a while
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by hinograce: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Even when the carryover course you have F in will be included in calculating your cgpa?
back then when u rewrite the carryover. It is d new grade that will be used
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
hinograce:
back then when u rewrite the carryover. It is d new grade that will be used
I think It depends on the school..
During my days, It will be divided both the first time and when you rewrite.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by hinograce: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
I think It depends on the school..
During my days, It will be divided both the first time and when you rewrite.
u are correct I think it depends on d school. Cos back then if u where not ready for a course there was no need to go write. But that was not an option for your final year as any carryover that hadn't been passed might lead to a spill over . #UNIBEN
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Mac2016(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
hinograce:
if things have changed I can't tell coz its been a while I left the tertiary institution. Back then a carry over was another chance to nail the exams as E and D where 1&2points respectively. You could get an A or a B when u rewrite the exams. 2003 set. It been a while
Lucky set and school you were part of. I had the story as well but I doubt if that ever flew at ife even 15 years ago
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Temibabie(f): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yes it is possible... I didn't carry any course before I graduated
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Caponi: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yes very possible, never had a carry over too....
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2018
I never had any carry over. Its all about determination and knowing what you want. If you are serious with school, punctual to classes without missing lectures, you won't have any reason to get carry over.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by MrSmith007: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
am allergic to carry over, am presently in 400lv.. I have never had any carry over.
why yu like to they lie, when yu enter 400lv?
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by graciousmoi30(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Even when the carryover course you have F in will be included in calculating your cgpa?
Thanks for this.... A carryover keeps adding up to your TNU... So I you later have an A in a 3-unit course it's 15/30 instead of the original 15/15
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by LinoBawse(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
SenorFax:
It is possible to graduate without failing any course,

But it's not possible for one lecturer not to fail you.

When you fail, them fail you.
When you pass, you pass.

Very possible, I am in my final year studying computer science and I've never had a D
this thing isn't rocket science, at times what is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by FemaleSoldier(f): 2:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Chyolive:
It's possible, with prayers, faith and determination. I graduated without any carryover. By His Grace
what did you study?
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Chyolive(f): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
FemaleSoldier:
what did you study?

Business Management.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by The5DME(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Xx
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by shogsman(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Proud to say I graduated college without a single carryover
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Rechargeam247(f): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yes, I did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your University/Alma Mater Slangs / Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test / OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.