Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T (3024 Views)

Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) / Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by footysport22: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
O

3 Likes

Re: T by Aaronzy: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ipob youths over to you
Re: T by greatermax77(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
So, u loved a thief?

1 Like

Re: T by Fistop: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
I watched it too. These politicians are comedians. I remember Tinubu was part of the convoy that went to beg Obasanjo to support APC few years ago. Bunch of clowns. This biggest Lagos landlord is funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: T by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nigeria which way !!

Re: T by naijacentric(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
I wish der was a storm dat would sweep all dis demonic men away
Re: T by footysport22: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T by ashjay001(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
footysport22:

A thief that has delivered something great for his state. ( I don't like him cause he has ruled before). I like him cause he choose the best leader always.

I wish Kogi and Ondo chose this man's Candidate. They won't have been in the mess they found themselves. This man knows the best among the rest.

Same happen to President Buhari. I wish Buhari listened to him when he present Sen. President and House of Representatives President candidate. Buhari won't be in this mess.

This man knows the game very well. His haters even appreciate his quality

Though, I don't like him, I av to agree with u.

Ambode in Lagos, is a fool sha! That was a wrong choice
Re: T by LibertyRep: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Same Obasanjo who was courted in 2015 by Tinubu, Buhari, Ameachi and other APC leaders and even dubbed their Navigator.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Shows Difficulty In Understanding And Answering Questions Again... / Nigerians To Pay For Watching Their Own TV set At Home? / “why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.