Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole (1432 Views)

Bode George: Fayose Behaving Like A Heavily Disturbed Child / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by nairavsdollars(f): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has described Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state as a seasoned armed robber who collected bail out from the federal government yet refused to use it to pay workers.

He stated this while speaking at the grand finale rally of the party in Ado- Ekiti.

“To my comrades, you know what your situation was and you know what it is today. Yesterday I was in Ekiti state and I spoke with the workers and they lamented to me that even teachers have not been paid for one year, civil servants, local government workers, pensioners.

“But then you will remember, our own president, President Muhammadu Buhari he asked Fayose and some others ‘How do you sleep when you have not paid your people for one year?

“Fayose collected N10billion as bailout to go and bail-out the salaries, allowances and pensions of Ekiti workers. Fayose decided to go and bail out his own pocket. But our President did not lament that he cautioned him ‘Don’t do that again’.

“Second round of bail out, another N10billion. Fayose collected the money, he came to Ekiti, he put the money where he put it. And as we speak, the workers of Ekiti have been pauperized.

“Governor Fayose has been trying to divert attention. He has abused everybody. He abused INEC, he abused Police, he abused the President. And he is behaving like the typical armed robber. You know some seasoned robbers, they will go and rob.

“When they see the police, they will say ‘Police, armed robbers are there, run away’. He diverted the attention of the police so they can escape but bad news for him, because he never learnt the art of electioneering campaign and he has no credible message, he has to resort to very primitive tactics.”

Read more https://independent.ng/fayose-behaving-like-seasoned-armed-robber-oshiomhole/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by Sarkin: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
I just got an information from a reliable source that all these ipob and PDP online thugs that usually bake propaganda for the ignorant and lambaste good people are jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thugs that gather in a particular place(mostly beer parlor or gambling shops) and their useless leader will put on his phone hotspot and the jobless lazy criminal elements will connect to it for the sole purpose of online nuisance.

If you notice they all come online and go offline at the same time. They are people paid 10k by PDP for their demonic activities.

They say they are good but they are very repugnant to natural justice and fairness.

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader
Zombiehunter/ zombiepunisher

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by madridguy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Politician and their watery mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
That is who he is....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by GavelSlam: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose is nothing but an illbred criminal whose day of reckoning is here.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by Aaronzy: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ipob youths, over to you

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Let fayose deny that he has not collected N200bn. I am waiting, but if he agreed,where is the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by LZAA: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sarkin:
I just got an information from a reliable source that all these ipob and PDP online thugs that usually bake propaganda for the ignorant and lambaste good people are jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thugs that gather in a particular place(mostly beer parlor or gambling shops) and their useless leader will put on his phone hotspot and the jobless lazy criminal elements will connect to it for the sole purpose of online nuisance.

If you notice they all come online and go offline at the same time. They are people paid 10k by PDP for their demonic activities.

They say they are good but they are very repugnant to natural justice and fairness.

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader
grin grin grin

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by Uteghe(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin Nothing more to add..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by uwa1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has described Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state as a seasoned armed robber who collected bail out from the federal government yet refused to use it to pay workers.

He stated this while speaking at the grand finale rally of the party in Ado- Ekiti.

“To my comrades, you know what your situation was and you know what it is today. Yesterday I was in Ekiti state and I spoke with the workers and they lamented to me that even teachers have not been paid for one year, civil servants, local government workers, pensioners.

“But then you will remember, our own president, President Muhammadu Buhari he asked Fayose and some others ‘How do you sleep when you have not paid your people for one year?

“Fayose collected N10billion as bailout to go and bail-out the salaries, allowances and pensions of Ekiti workers. Fayose decided to go and bail out his own pocket. But our President did not lament that he cautioned him ‘Don’t do that again’.

“Second round of bail out, another N10billion. Fayose collected the money, he came to Ekiti, he put the money where he put it. And as we speak, the workers of Ekiti have been pauperized.

“Governor Fayose has been trying to divert attention. He has abused everybody. He abused INEC, he abused Police, he abused the President. And he is behaving like the typical armed robber. You know some seasoned robbers, they will go and rob.

“When they see the police, they will say ‘Police, armed robbers are there, run away’. He diverted the attention of the police so they can escape but bad news for him, because he never learnt the art of electioneering campaign and he has no credible message, he has to resort to very primitive tactics.”

Read more https://independent.ng/fayose-behaving-like-seasoned-armed-robber-oshiomhole/

Pot calling kettle black.... As if APC states are doing better...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by Amaso99(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
If APC win this election on saturday, i go register with them next week.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by ybalogs(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
madridguy:
Politician and their watery mouth.
Oshiomole get mouth dieee....I just dey laff as I dey listen to am this afternoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by ybalogs(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oshiomole is indeed a comrade. A worthy Chairman . Carry go People's comrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by ybalogs(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Like for Fayemi
Share for Eleka.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by HisSexcellency(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
One thing i dislike about Oshiomhole is that he talks too much, and it's not a good thing for someone who is supposed to be the national chairman of a political party.
That's petty politics from the comrade

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by nairavsdollars(f): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Same with me. Especially with his unclear Yoruba that his wife Iara taught him

ybalogs:
Oshiomole get mouth dieee....I just dey laff as I dey listen to am this afternoon.
Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by ybalogs(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin[center][/center]
nairavsdollars:
Same with me. Especially with his unclear Yoruba that his wife Iara taught him

Not sure his wife can even speak Yoruba. He's just a radical somebody. He's been Everywhere though so having a Little knowledge of Yoruba shouldn't be a problem for him.
Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by Olabestonic001(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
HisSexcellency:
One thing i dislike about Oshiomhole is that he talks too much, and it's not a good thing for someone who is supposed to be the national chairman of a political party.
That's petty politics from the comrade

He was recruited for that!
How can you use a polite and nice man as Chairman of a party? You need a bad, sweet-mouthed person to survive as a party in Nigeria political space.

He's the right character for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by WATCHOVER(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Believe Oshiomhole you're on your own. Fayose all the way to victory. Chris Ngige just confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by Hujosi: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
WATCHOVER:
Believe Oshiomhole you're on your own.
Fayose all the way to victory. Chris Ngige just confirmed it.
grin
Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by PointZerom: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sarkin:

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader

Yabaleft loading....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by PointZerom: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Black magic. Shame on you.
Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by ClassicMG(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
as much as I dislike PDP and wike I still give it to him, unlike this loud mouthed thieve who speaks from both mouth, how can you in clear conscience owe workers 7 month salary's? for a state who's majority are government workers. same as that useless kogi governor even after several bailout fund, too bad.
Re: Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole by Adekdammy: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Fayose is nothing but an illbred criminal whose day of reckoning is here.

He dey learn work from oshiomole, day go soon break for them head.

(1) (Reply)

Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap / See How Facebook User Predicted The Saraki/APC Battle / Breaking: Kogi State Governor Buys Presidential Form For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.