Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview (18375 Views)

What Do You Say When You Don’t Know The Answer To An Interview Question / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / How To Answer The "What Are Your Greatest Strengths?" Question In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by Dollabiz: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by tokrizy: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Brightgem:
Post says "how would you answer this Interview question" Where is the question? Wakanda post is this?

Your boobs av covered ur sense i guess
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by micflo28(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2018
As a professional teacher, you are expected to ask them to keep solving it and anyone who gets it would get a reward before end of school while you return to staff room to consult other teachers for help. You are not authority to every knowledge but ensure you are teaching subjects in your are of training so to achieve more confidence than more wittiness in your performance thus far. I pity accounting graduates asking to teach further mathematics.

1 Like

Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by doskie(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2018
olafunny:
I'd simply tell such student that I'll provide the answer to the question before leaving the class. Then keep them busy with some kind of class work or group discussion, while i use my phone or textbook to search for the answer 'codedly'. Once i got the answer, I'd give it cool
maths question. imagine you have already started solving it before realising its different. for example if a teacher is asked for the log of 22.3 to base 1.2, during a class where the topic is logarithm and he doesn't know anything about change of base formular, what will he do after writing the question on the black board, and then suddenly realising its a different kind of question
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by justifyme(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2018
abumeinben:
Simple.

"If" I were the teacher bah?

I don't have the info for your question presently, I'll provide that as soon as I get it. By the way, thanks for the challenge, keep them coming. Shows you're learning faster than I thought. grin
the best thing is to give them d question an assignment while you go back and do some research on it!!!! If you open up to them that you dnt know it, they might lose confident in you because students believe that teachers know it all
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by justifyme(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2018
abumeinben:
Simple.

I don't have the info for your question presently, I'll provide that as soon as I get it. By the way, thanks for the challenge, keep them coming. Shows you're learning faster than I thought. grin
the best thing is to give them back d question as an assignment while you go back and do some research on it!!!! If you open up to them that you dnt know it, they might lose confidence in you because students believe that teachers know it all
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by abumeinben(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2018
justifyme:
the best thing is to give them d question an assignment while you go back and do some research on it!!!! If you open up to them that you dnt know it, they might lose confident in you because students believe that teachers know it all

Very very wrong.
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by rhektor(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Zimri:

Even if you're not able to get a solution to it after making your research.
This is possible in mathematics I'm just saying

Then your research should be researched. All questions has answer except the ones you don't want to find
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by emalistic(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Interviews can be funny at times,....but here,

I will politely, begged to give them the answer in the next class. That I won't want to give them half information...
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by shadyLP(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2018
abumeinben:
Simple.

You're a well learned citizen..
Education is all about learning simple..
We learn every seconds of thought.. wink

1 Like

Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by acehood907(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2018
I will go n research his/her question and let her know the answer on the following day, because even though I don't know is an education to the wise person
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by Brightgem(f): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2018
tokrizy:

Your boobs av covered ur sense i guess
Haha hahahahaa! Shey all of una see wetin the guy dey tell me? Irresponsible young man who looks for a way to shame a woman... I don't blame you, its because your post made it to front page.

Post is senseless. Take heart okay. Now go and compose a more edifying post that can benefit humanity boy! Rolls eyes, wasn't even the original poster, so where did u crawl out from
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by lowaist101: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
it is too dangerous to fight corruption in Nigeria. These pple will always fight back. When she started setting up controls, blocking leakages and the Voluntary assets declaration, I knew the only thing that could save her was for her to be without blemishes. And Premium Times plays the role of their hatchet man. God help Nigeria.
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by olafunny(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2018
doskie:
maths question. imagine you have already started solving it before realising its different. for example if a teacher is asked for the log of 22.3 to base 1.2, during a class where the topic is logarithm and he doesn't know anything about change of base formular, what will he do after writing the question on the black board, and then suddenly realising its a different kind of question
Run outta the class

Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by olafunny(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2018
doskie:
Run outta the class

Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2018
How can you be "unable" to give an answer. There is always an answer, there is always something to say.

1 Like

Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by CheedyJ(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Brightgem:
Post says "how would you answer this Interview question" Where is the question? Wakanda post is this?
Eyaaah..daz all I can say
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by Brightgem(f): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
CheedyJ:

Eyaaah..daz all I can say
Rolls eyes... You have been noticed. What else do u want? a lollipop?
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by doskie(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
olafunny:
Run outta the class
loool.
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by MegaStarr(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
Depends on the class. In my language course class where I teach German; some B2 students ask questions like what does this word mean or how can one say this in German/English. I ask the class to do it as classwork or check their dictionary. While they're on it, I do my research.

It's a learning environment. None is perfect

You teach German? I've been looking for a German language tutor. I work in PH. Where's your location. I'd like to get in touch.
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
MegaStarr:

You teach German? I've been looking for a German language tutor. I work in PH. Where's your location. I'd like to get in touch.

Yes I do. I stay in Benin City. You can send me an email dmentoralexander@gmail.com or a DM
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by Clefayomide: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
its no big deal

as the teacher you could just be like "hmmm, nice question, but dont let us deviate from todays topic. we will talk about that in our next class. but before then, y'all should take that as a take home assignment."

as the teacher, you should have something to say concerning the question b4 the next class. hope this helps
@zimri
Re: What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview by MegaStarr(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Iamdmentor1:

Yes I do. I stay in Benin City. You can send me an email dmentoralexander@gmail.com or a DM

Thanks, I'll contact you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? / How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students / Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.