Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" (4369 Views)

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy / Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by bgossipnaija(f): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gov. Fayose on Eleka for Governor Fayose for President Campaign Organisation facebook page republish Dr Chris Ngige speech at APC Mega rally in Ado Ekiti on Tuesday, July 10, 2018.

Ayo Fayose, the current governor of Ekiti state belongs to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Post read:

"If you marry two wives, you go know which one wey better. Fayose is the better wife. E de cook, e de give husband food. E no de give am trouble. You must bring back Fayose on Saturday"

~ Buhari's Minister, Dr Chris Ngige, at the APC/Fayemi Mega rally in Ado Ekiti on Tuesday, July 10, 2018.

President Buhari and other top chieftains of the party seated at the APC rally were shocked as Former governor of Anambra state, party chieftain and Labour Minister, Chris Ngige told the people of Ekiti state to bring back Fayose on Saturday election during his speech at the APC rally in the state today.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/07/fayose-react-to-ngige-speech-you-must-bring-back-fayose-on-saturday/

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by teflonjake(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Short man
Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by bedspread: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
When The Almighty GOD is on your side, Your Enemies have no Choice but to submit and Fight for your GOOD....

Eleka Carry Gooooooo.......Chris Ngige has Said it all

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by uwa1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
APC not always composed... They are always unprepared....

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by uwa1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
teflonjake:
Short man

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by Xander85: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Well in defence of poor Ngige, it does take a non yoruba a second or so to figure out their Fayoses from the Fayemis! I also have the same problem differentiating my Shekaus from my Shekaraus! shocked

So let's cut the poor guy some slack! lipsrsealed

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by Paperwhite(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is the bad effect of their blaming the PDP during their 3years + of disastrous national calamity.

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by Bossontop(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by Tarzan360(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
cheesy grin grin Old men full of lie's and evil intention, this is how God will continue to expose them
Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by Babacele: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
mtchew, it has no effect for Fayose and PDP are gone already.

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by Hadeya(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Is Fayose going for governor or Eleka? At least he did not mention Eleka's name.
Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by Sharpshooota: 1:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Babacele:
mtchew, it has no effect for Fayose and PDP are gone already.
Xander85:
Well in defence of poor Ngige, it does take a non yoruba a second or so to figure out their Fayoses from the Fayemis! I also have the same problem differentiating my Shekaus from my Shekaraus! shocked

Hadeya:
Is Fayose going for governor or Eleka? At least he did not mention Eleka's name.

Console yourselves my Yoruba Muslim friends
It's allowed grin

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by LexngtonSteele: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Console yourselves my Yoruba Muslim friends
It's allowed grin

I know how it hurts your brain to think....

Aren't Fayose / Fayemi / Eleka all Christians?

What does a Yoruba Muslim have to do with this sorry case?

Ngige is an Aba Jew like you and exhibited the typical stupidity grin

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by benben1000: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Xander85:

You are wrong. When it comes to pronouncing and spelling other tribes ' names correctly, Igbos are number one in that department. Yorubas make mistakes on Igbo names and Hausa but rarely do Igbos make mistakes on Yoruba and Hausa names. Just start here on Nairaland and hundreds of mispelling of Igbo words by Yorubas. But rarely do you see that with Yoruba threads opened by Igbos. Ngige is just old!

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by Sharpshooota: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

I know how it hurts your brain to think....

Aren't Fayose / Fayemi / Eleka all Christians?

What does a Yoruba Muslim have to do with this sorry case?

Ngige is an Aba Jew like you and exhibited the typical stupidity grin

Our mission is for Fayemi to convert the whole of Ekiti to a grazing field .... To the glory of the caliphate...
Cheers my Yoruba Muslim friend grin

Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by rejoice4eva(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2018
Xander85:

Like president of western Germany lol.
Re: Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" by Emmiasky(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Please can we just get a governor

If you are or know someone suffering from depression or troubled times, please watch this and share with them, before it's too late and regret never doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYl5S2HSd8&t=14s

*when APC Tells You Saraki Must Resign As Senate President, Show Them This / Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast / Buhari, Atiku’s Absence At Debate Contempt Of Nigerians ― Olawepo-hashim