Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (13652 Views)

Please Save A Life. / I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good day
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 2:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Good morning
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 2:21am On Aug 05, 2018
We are still in need of all the help you render please.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nairalander, happy Sunday.

Please we are still in need of help please. Thank you.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Good morning nairalanders
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2018
I'm still in need of help
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by mikkyjagga1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Brother your story is touching and familiar, I have been on this road before and it brought back memories, lost my dad some 2 years ago to kidney failure after spending millions on dialysis....pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
I still pray for a miracle to happen.
You are a strong man and your mum must be proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
mikkyjagga1:
Brother your story is touching and familiar, I have been on this road before and it brought back memories, lost my dad some 2 years ago to kidney failure after spending millions on dialysis....pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
I still pray for a miracle to happen.
You are a strong man and your mum must be proud of you.

Thank you sir.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mods please move this thread to the front page. Let's save a life please
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by kristen12(f): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala royalroy
Please kindly help this guy move to fp for help
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Mods please move this thread to the front page. Let's save a life please
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

Thank you.
I have created a GoFundMe for her but nothing seems to be working. I have gone to AIT they requested for so documents I'm yet to get the requested documents l.

While waiting for this to be ready my mum needs blood and another section of dialysis in few days time.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please mods help

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Time2Smile(m): 3:24am On Aug 11, 2018
Lalasticlala please help move this to front page. This young man needs all the help he can get.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by ogolomachi(f): 3:37am On Aug 11, 2018
engrj:
Please nairalanders please help me.

My mother need blood and dialysis immediately according to the Dr.

I have spent all I have.

No money again.

If you doubt my story I have all the needed evidence to back up my claim.

Help me please.

This is the previous story here on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-mum-70-blind/2#down

Her direct bank account. Name Akhare Flora O. First Bank 2009301003

Update: As at 12/06/2018

I got a call from a foreign line yesterday, and the man helped me with 50k Thank you so much sir, with what i was able to get from friends and family now its N90kk and that is enough to go for the dialysis. my friend volunteer to donate blood for her and myself will also donate now we are going to CliniX for the 2nd dialysis. like i said before according to the Dr. she need like 3more dialysis more then we can now hold on & watch her.

thank you all God Bless you.

I'm still in need of help.
i got some drug to buy and injection the bill is in the comment section for confirmation.

Update as at 24/07/2018
It's has been confirmed my mother needs a kindney transplant
bro when ure ready for transplant, I can help..... O+, just send me dm, so we can talk better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 5:54am On Aug 11, 2018
ogolomachi:
bro when ure ready for transplant, I can help..... O+, just send me dm, so we can talk better

Wow thank you sir.

Good morning

I have replied your mail.
My phone no is +234-80-6494-5586- on WhatsApp

Right now what she need is blood transfusion then dialysis before arrangement for the transplant this have some procedures.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2018
Good Morning Friends.

Please Read, Donate And Repost God Bless You.

This is Mrs. Akhare Flora O. (My Mother) she's a young and ambitious woman (48yrs old), a mother of one, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state Nigeria.

She was diagnosed of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) around April 2018.
It began around 2015, when she noticed excessive thirst and frequent urination she went for check up and discovered she's diabetic. She started the treatments immediately and there was a change in diet also which is the only way to fight diabetes.

Fast forward to 2017, she woke up one morning and realized that she couldn't see clearly again (blurred vision not blind). She went for an Eye check in Benin Edo state and she was told she have diabetic retinopathy so she was recommended to Eye Foundation (A Health Care for Eye treatment only not foundation) around GRA. Lagos State Nigeria.

On getting to Eye Foundation some series of test was conducted, then we discovered that her kidney has been affected. (Chronic Kidney Disease) We have no choice than to omit the treatment of the eyes and focused on the solution to the kidney disease.

So she started going for dialysis after spending two (2) weeks on admission at Lagos State teaching hospital (LASUTH). We have been going for dialysis and sometimes the dialysis do cause an infection.

NOTE: Infections acquired in dialysis units can kill, disable, hospitalize, and/or prolong illness in patients while disrupting lives and increasing the cost of treatment. Dialysis-relatedinfections can occur in many body locations including the bloodstream, bones, lungs, and skin.

After spending so much on dialysis, blood transfusions, injections to formulate the blood and buying of drugs, I decided to make a research about a lasting solutions to Chronic Kidney Disease, and also according to the Dr. Managing her, we where told that the only solution to this is to go for a transplants. And the transplant, is very expensive hence we have no choice than to beg for a funds raise to enable her live again.

Please kindly assist us with whatever you can. We are in need of all the help you can render, prayers, money or anything.

If you need any proof you can contact me +2380-6494-5586 via whatsapp video call to see her live and the condition she is. If you need any more documents to proof my story to know if its true or not i will also provide to backup my story, you can reach me on +23480-8029-0561.

This is her account details
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.
Also find below the link to her her GoFundMe account.

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/gofundmecomplease-save-a-lif

Thank you and God Bless You.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Read my story via the below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4667821/im-having-serious-issues-step

A GoFundMe account has been create for her see link below.
https://www.gofundme.com/gofundmecomplease-save-a-lif

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 14, 2018
sad I wish her speedy recovery. sad
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Greetings nairalanders.

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Goddyss(m): 4:58am On Aug 15, 2018
If it is how bobrisky posed with his disgusting face and buttz, mods will be quick to post it to the FP. Now it's matter of life and death,they are reluctant. We Are our own enemies. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Goddyss:
If it is how bobrisky posed with his disgusting face and buttz, mods will be quick to post it to the FP. Now it's matter of life and death,they are reluctant. We Are our own enemies. Tufiakwa!

You are right. Thanks
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Gregdcutie(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Just read through this thread.......Really sad....I pray you find help.Remain strong....
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Gregdcutie:
Just read through this thread.......Really sad....I pray you find help.Remain strong....
Thank you very much sir.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 5:58am On Aug 21, 2018
I was banned by mod for some days.
Good morning
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:04am On Aug 21, 2018
Here. Is an update sir/ma.

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:07am On Aug 21, 2018
More

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2018
A GoFundMe account has been create for her see link below.

But nothing been donated cus I couldn't proved a foreign account number which I don't have.

Please help us.

+234808-0290-561

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
I'm in my mother's office in Benin now.
I'm still in need of help for the treatment of my mother.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Amhappy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
I keep you and your mum in my prayers. I will send my widows mite when i have. It's well bro,i commend your effort.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
I have experienced real wickedness.

This is my mother on dialysis.
She's a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state.
She's from Owan west Edo state.

She has been going for dialysis and it's very expensive her drugs, injections and all other treatments are all expensive.

We where told the total amount for a kidney transplant is twelve million naira (12,000,000). We have spent all we have, hence we decided to reach out to people for a donation also considering the fact that she's a government staff, I believe government can assist us in this trying time.

I'm posting this here again, to beg anyone closer to the chairman of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state to kindly assist us in anyway he can and from what I was made to understand on issue like this, is that the chairman can write a letter to the state governor to beg on our behalf for a financial support for one of his staff if he can't foot the bill alone.

Somebody should please help. I sent a family member to him before, he said nothing about the issue, I put a call to him he said he said he doesn't know my mother hence I decided to come down myself to see him I was there yesterday. I met him in person but he referred me to one of his staff may be VC or not sure but in conclusion he didn't respond again. Even NOGE chairman is tired about it.

I'm still in Benin now goin from one office to another.
Somebody should please help me in anyway you can.

Her name is Mrs. Akhare Flora O.
She was diagnosed of Chronic Kidney Disease CKD around April this year.
The last dialysis, injections, running of test and blood transfusion cost us nothing less N120,000 some receipts attached. Right now she need to go for another section of dialysis she's supposed to take injection every week which cost N14,000 but more than a week now we have not been able to buy it. Every members of the family have tried some have given up she has no one to run to again.
Please help a brother help a mother help a friend.

Her bank account details is:

My phone number: 234-806-494-5586

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is A Woman's Financial Responsibility In A Marriage?. / Why So Much Hatred Between Step Siblings? / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.