Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor (4471 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Good day everyone. I am in need of all the financial aid i can get.
My mom was diagnosed with temporal lobe Gluoma (brain tumor) since December as revealed through CT scan.

We were referred to UNTH for surgery and was admitted into NEUROSURGICAL WARD with PT 131251. And we are there since last month. We have spent hundreds of thousands since last month till now. We have done so many blood tests and scans. Bought medications as prescribed by doctors. We have bought all necessary things for surgery but currently we are in need to financial help.

To fund the surgery in which we have deposited almost 200 thousand which it's cost is 600 thousand. Even to buy the 4 pints of blood is currently difficult. And the surgery is very soon.

I don't know where else to turn to. Please kindly help if you can. And sharing this message to family and friends is also a way of helping.

Would have snapped the file but it's with the nurses.

Please send all you can find to help us to this account .Bank : Access Bank. Name : Aliu Saheed Adeshina Account Number : 0773153062.

No amount is small. May The Lord bless us all

1 Share

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2019

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2019

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2019
This issue is real.. Please help

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2019
There are so many receipts and forms and others.. Our folder is with the nurses... That's why I couldn't snap the folder and it's contents

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
That's our surgical kits in preparation for the operation..

Please we need all the financial aid we could get. And no amount is too small

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by yehmy(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Only if mod can help you move to Frontpage, cc Dominique, Mynd44, dragnet seun. Help a soul

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by yehmy(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Good people of nairaland over to you...

RoyalRoy

TonyeBarcanista

Viking007

Captainmitch
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Viking007(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Abuheekmat:
That's our surgical kits in preparation for the operation..

Please we need all the financial aid we could get. And no amount is too small
Go to Twitter, follow and tweet/DM these two persons:
https://mobile.twitter.com/AMADICHIMA
https://mobile.twitter.com/DemicareNGO

Be ready to provide proofs. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by fekani: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
she needs all the help she can get ASAP.
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by fekani: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2019
I hope and pray you get all the help you need.
lost my mum to brain tumor at lasuth some weeks back but I think the organism responsible for ours was a very Nasty and aggressive one.

lalasticlala pls help her push it to front page.

3 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Viking007:
Go to Twitter, follow and tweet/DM these two persons:
https://mobile.twitter.com/AMADICHIMA
https://mobile.twitter.com/DemicareNGO

Be ready to provide proofs. Good luck.

Have done that.. Moving it to FP would also help
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
fekani:
I hope and pray you get all the help you need.
lost my mum to brain tumor at lasuth some weeks back but I think the organism responsible for ours was a very Nasty and aggressive one.

lalasticlala pls help her push it to front page.
Sorry bro
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Mizwisdom(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
This life...
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2019
All aid I can get is needed. no amount is small. this is my whatsapp number for any questions.
081-34-01-54-64

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Oem18(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Have her watch emmanuel tv or take her to scoan and she will be healed in Jesus name amen . Its here in Nigeria quickly. Have a little faith in God.
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2019
Oem18:
Have her watch emmanuel tv or take her to scoan and she will be healed in Jesus name amen . Its here in Nigeria quickly. Have a little faith in God.

We have done scans.. we are already in hospital.. awaiting surgery ..

needed financial help in surgery money and after surgery medications to buy..

we are in UNTH.. in enugu
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Oem18(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Abuheekmat:

We have done scans.. we are already in hospital.. awaiting surgery ..

needed financial help in surgery money and after surgery medications to buy..

we are in UNTH.. in enugu
Just try scoan(please I am even begging you) try people have been there with conditions worse than your mom's for me to be telling you about it must mean God wants you to take her there.
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Oem18:

Just try scoan(please I am even begging you) try people have been there with conditions worse than your mom's for me to be telling you about it must mean God wants you to take her there.

what's scoan
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Oem18(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abuheekmat:

what's scoan
Synagogue church of all nation's
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by MrsInvisible(f): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm sorry for your mothers condition. She needs surgery asap and chemo therapy. Lost my mother last year due to breast cancer. I will pray for your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Oem18:
Synagogue church of all nation's
so I should take medical case to church for miracle?
damn..

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Coldplay007(f): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
If she has a brain tumour.. A CT scan was done.. A picture of the CT scan..

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by mysticgal(f): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Oem18:

take her there and do what?

even God wasn't foolish to let man discover medicine. sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by mysticgal(f): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
ok, we've got no clear picture of the ct scan, mad some verifiable documents.

me I cannot give my money to nairaland scammer again oh.

3 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by doggedfighter(f): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Op, no picture or what?

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by fekani: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
op, you should have a ct scan and an MRI scan already. if you want people to help your mum then you need yo upload them

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Oem18(m): 3:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Abuheekmat:

so I should take medical case to church for miracle?

damn..
You say your mother has a tumor in her brain ok fine why don't they put her on chemotherapy (you don't even know if the person you are talking to is a doctor) . Then you are here asking for money why don't you register her for Nhis and take her to Abuja for treatment I gave you a recommendation for free you have chosen a path that will make her live a life of misery (do you Know that most brain tumors without been killed through chemotherapy end up resurging somewhere else . I use pity your mother after it is not you that is sick ,if it were you you would examine all the facts. Anyway Good luck
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2019
Oem18:

You say your mother has a tumor in her brain ok fine why don't they put her on chemotherapy (you don't even know if the person you are talking to is a doctor) . Then you are here asking for money why don't you register her for Nhis and take her to Abuja for treatment I gave you a recommendation for free you have chosen a path that will make her live a life of misery (do you Know that most brain tumors without been killed through chemotherapy end up resurging somewhere else . I use pity your mother after it is not you that is sick ,if it were you you would examine all the facts. Anyway Good luck

And you think all the doctors and consultants in UNTH are not capable of carrying out the surgery?

And concerning the NHIS.. I have been seeing their office in this hospital too. Will find out about it.

If am to get you clearly, you said chemotherapy is better than carrying out surgery right?

.enlighten me about this..

We are already in the hospital awaiting surgery
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2019
Coldplay007:
If she has a brain tumour.. A CT scan was done.. A picture of the CT scan..

It's already uploaded
Re: Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2019
fekani:
op, you should have a ct scan and an MRI scan already.
if you want people to help your mum then you need yo upload them

It's already uploaded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? / See What My Dad Bought For #500k Yesterday. / Do You Let Your Wife Know How Much You Earn Or Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.