Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku (19143 Views)

Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku / Buhari Government Most Corrupt In The History Of Nigeria – Rev Father Cries Out / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by fredoooooo: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
En siere sir grin
Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by Gamesmart: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Chief of Corruption talking about corruption. undecided
Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by uba1991: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
This has nothing to do with reference to any history, Buhari was caught red handed!

It means that anyone that votes for Buhari, supports corruption!

Don't get me wrong Atiku is not a saint either but what makes Buhari worst is his love for cows over human life, ethnic division and he is a religious fanatics!

They all said Atiku cannot travel to USA but can Buhari travel this freely in Nigeria Especially the South undecided
can ur governor travel freely in ur local government area?
Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by toye440: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iblad0994:
This is the joke of the century . PDP calling another party the most corrupt since 1999. Truly, many are mad but few are roaming
if na lie y dis jihadist wan share $322m to 30800 undocumented citizens from 19 states with no data base. Meanwhile our health sector needs urgent attention wch accounts for y even zara had to put to bed in spain and y bubu and his son dont patronize Nigerian hospitals.
What about railway, textile and ajaokuta steel, pls dis guy is a thief he's using security vote to enrich himself he's no better than Diezanni.
Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by yommygift15: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oh! so Atiku is still in politics? no wonder he just observed the corruption status now, were omo jatijati, Agbaya rederede.
Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by smirn(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Do you know that the house of rep. is about probing N100b ‘under-remittance’ by NNPC for this year alone??

Do you know that Maikanti Baru is alleged to have disbursed $5billion for oil prospecting, constructing highways in other countries as well as payment of oil subsidies without due process??

Do you know that all of a sudden NNPC is claiming that Nigeria now consume about 66 million liters of fuel double the 33 million liters of fuel from last year despite recession??

Do you know that NNPC sells its crude in dollars but remits to the Consolidated Revenue Account (CFA) in naira.(exchange rate scam by the cabal also going on in CBN)??

Do you know that the 350 million dollars Abacha loot is about to be looted by the cabal to fund the relection campign of Mr. Integerity?

Do you know that IGP of police was accused by Sen. Misau of stealing billions of naira accrued from special protection by the police and collecting millions of naira to grant promotion to undeserving officers only for the AGF to sue Sen. Misau to court on behalf of the government for defaming the randy IGP?? what a fantastic way of fighting corruption by Mr. Integrity!!

I could go on and on...But i don dey get running stomach already thinking about the level of rot and stench of monumental corruption permeating from this rudderless and useless government!

THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT AND USELESS GOVERNMENT EVER SINCE 1999!!
Go tell your papa all these stories, useless people, useless country.
Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by coolscott(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
yarimo:
ATIKU when will you go to AMERICA? grin
Is it that he is avoiding America or that they won't give him a visa?

Believe me, if it was that he was wanted by America, he would not be able to travel to other countries easily because they will pick him up easily.

Even in Nigeria, his fate would be close to that of Buruji Kashamu's, whose house at a time was under seige by NDLEA operatives trying to extradite him

So tell us exactly what the case is with Atiku. is he wanted for a crime in the U.S?
Or is he being denied a visa to the U.S just like IBB was?
Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by Victorygold(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
speak good English bro
then maybe we can have a civil discussion
Assalamualaikum bro

I said it, which day bookharam like you learn English, that will make you to taunt your colonial master. Anofia
Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by awakeupcall4all(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Says a useless son of an Italian sket....GTFO my mention wuss!
smirn:

Go tell your papa all these stories, useless people, useless country.
Re: Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku by maitoboy: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2018
most corrupt abi?! because he didn't allow you to steal. They must think Nigerians are donkeys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal / Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed / Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.