Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Boyfriend - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Boyfriend (2395 Views)

My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking / My Boyfriend Buys Me Buka Food! / My Boyfriend Has Turned Me To A Cook: Could This Be Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boyfriend by Zandania: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2010
I have a Nigerian boyfriend buy I never made Nigerian food before. I'm a Jamaican tongue what should I do?
Re: Nigerian Boyfriend by DanG1(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2010
Its simple, either he teaches you, or recommend you to someone who can, or better still get Nigerian Cook booklet and help urself to d kitchen. Good luck dearie
Re: Nigerian Boyfriend by MissyB1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2010
Why don't You try out some Nigerian meals one after the other.

Welcome to ma Kitchen https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451442.0.html
We can help You with recipes.  wink
Re: Nigerian Boyfriend by DanG1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
^^^^^^^^^ I think there is a lady here 2 help u out, goodluck
Re: Nigerian Boyfriend by Fhemmmy: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2010
Give him jerk goat and he will be happy . . . . Just kidding . . . . You will find different kinda menu and how to cook them on Nairaland, good luck
Re: Nigerian Boyfriend by Leilah(f): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2010
If you go into youtube and type in cooking with chi chi she is great.
Re: Nigerian Boyfriend by Leilah(f): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2010
Its videos too so you can see it for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
I Visit : http://littlemissgastronome..com/. lots of pictures and easy to follow recipes.

Good luck!!
Re: Nigerian Boyfriend by Kinkinatus(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
Offer him peppered shrimp, or you could could use some nice snapper fish instead of shrimp, that is very similar to Nigerian pepper soup.
Re: Nigerian Boyfriend by mplusp(f): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
Zandania:

I have a Nigerian boyfriend buy I never made Nigerian food before. I'm a Jamaican tongue what should I do?

The best place for you to go to is www.allnigerianrecipes.com if you want detailed and step-by-step guides for beginners learning to cook Nigerian food. Your boyfriend will agree if he sees the pictures of the prepared meals! You can also contact the webmaster for specific questions. They are very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Maggi Recipe Book Needed Please! / Photos Of When Strange Things Happen To Our Food / My Morning Saturday Fried Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.