Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,530 members, 7,830,571 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp (985 Views)

Ohanaeze Warns Against Using Its Name, Platforms For Political Canvassing / I Will Stop Canvassing For Obi After I Saw This / I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by olasco18(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I will do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:
1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki
2. I didn't give order - Jonathan
3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu
4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George
5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa
6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.
7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi
8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.
9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda
10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki
11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.
12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.
13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau
With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.
WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*
"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*
"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*
"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*
"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*
"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*
"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.
Our problem is not weather apc or pdp is the one incharge of the country`s affairs,our problems ar the type of leaders that we av....still yet all the ones in Apc ar now coming bk to pdp to continue frm where they stopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by Lomprico2: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2018
U be real gbef!

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by Nackzy: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2018
The truth is PDP and APC are the same
Jst that PDP they have small conscience
They looted and life was a bit easier
But APC they loot n life is getting harder
They lie more than any other political party in the world
They love using old lines

3 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by olasco18(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2018
But i knw that our dumb ass flat headed brothers..wil never reason with these.... Bcause their level of stupidity is beyond control

4 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by African101(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2018
I do not see both APC n PDP as the best option but who will liberate us from this mess called Nigeria? Is it the youths who are not ready but protest only on Internet? All we need is revolution or else, things will never change.
Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by billante(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2018
olasco18:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I will do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:
10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki
12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.
With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.
WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*
"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*
"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*
"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*
"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*
*~ Bala Mohammed*
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Our problem is not weather apc or pdp is the one incharge of the country`s affairs,our problems ar the type of leaders that we av....still yet all the ones in Apc ar now coming bk to pdp to continue frm where they stopped

Are you already seeing the clear picture that PDP is going to win back their seat

4 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by SalamRushdie: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2018
We prefer thieves to those who sponsor terrorists to kill Nigerian

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by magoo10(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2018
All this APC fanatics should just shut up for once and stop insulting people ,a party that couldn't manage their victory but went on insulting the people.
A party that is a den of dangerous thieves and looters
A party that rode on the blood of innocent Nigerians just to get to power .

If apc had focused more on creating wealth and basic amenities than this their gilberish corruption fight deception it would have been better for them.

Never in history has there been a premature useless and childish proganda party like the apc.

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by fykes(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
If APC wasn't killing and impoverishing Nigerians, we won't be talking abt PDP. PDP' s emergence is APCs failure. Simple

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by olasco18(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Decline:

You're are pure sophisticated slowpoke!!
Shiomole stole 40b naira is the current chairman of APC
Tinubu milked and has been milking Lagos state in hundreds of billions he's in APC
Amaechi render Rivers state koboless by amassing billions of dollars he's in APC
Fashola built a website with 70million he's in APC
Yosuf Buhari who has never earn a penny bought a power bike of more than 80m
Feyemi was indicted of billions he stole from ekiti but he was made a flag bearer in APC
Please one saint in APC? Bastard
Another time you're writing try to rubbish the two criminal parties not only one, PDP era is even better than today evil party call APC.
This show that u ar a certified Bastard.....filthy animal.... I nver say dat Apc is also clean... Am talking abt our useless leaders.. Who ar after their selfish interest...nt the comon man....bt u ar busy spewing trash.....
Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by Jokerman(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
olasco18:

This show that u ar a certified Bastard.....filthy animal.... I nver say dat Apc is also clean... Am talking abt our useless leaders.. Who ar after their selfish interest...nt the comon man....bt u ar busy spewing trash.....

Yoruba Muslim...

5 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by ogwanogwa: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2018
PDP is taking back d Presidency bcuz what we have at d moment is not working

4 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2018
Jokerman:

Yoruba Muslim...

Wawa ibo.
Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by Ibegtodiffer: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2018
YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND NIGERIANS. THEY CAN DECIDE TO LOVE WHAT THEY HATE, SIMPLY BECAUSE WHAT THEY LOVE, HATES THEM! ASK BUHARI!
Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by Xander85: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Decline:

You're are pure sophisticated slowpoke!!
Shiomole stole 40b naira is the current chairman of APC
Tinubu milked and has been milking Lagos state in hundreds of billions he's in APC
Amaechi render Rivers state koboless by amassing billions of dollars he's in APC
Fashola built a website with 70million he's in APC
Yosuf Buhari who has never earn a penny bought a power bike of more than 80m
Feyemi was indicted of billions he stole from ekiti but he was made a flag bearer in APC
Please one saint in APC? Bastard
Another time you're writing try to rubbish the two criminal parties not only one, PDP era is even better than today evil party call APC.

If we go by their 'logic' that PDP stole all that (never mind the fact that the lines dividing APC and PDP are blurred almost to the level of invisibility), then one has to ask: now that APC the party of saints, and Buhari the man of integrity have been in the saddle and been calling the shots for more than three years, shouldn't corruption have been reduced to its barest minimum by now; by now shouldn't we have entered a new era of prosperity and happiness; since all the loopholes have been plugged, shouldn't the economic fortunes of Nigerians be much better than they were during the 'wasteful and corruption-ridden' time of the much vilified GEJ?

No one should bring up the lame excuse of oyel prices being higher during the GEJ years, as the purported savings Buhari and his mob have made from phighting quarruption should have compensated for the shortfall....not to mention the fact that oyel prices have appreciated these past two years, and hence predictions the budgets were based on were met! If they (APC) wanna argue that production levels have not met expectations, then tough.....they can go and beg GEJ to give them the magic formula he used during his time in office! smiley
Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by olasco18(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Xander85:

If we go by their 'logic' that PDP stole all that (never mind the fact that the lines dividing APC and PDP are blurred almost to the level of invisibility), then one has to ask: now that APC the party of saints, and Buhari the man of integrity have been in the saddle and been calling the shots for more than three years, shouldn't corruption have been reduced to its barest minimum by now; by now shouldn't we have entered a new era of prosperity and happiness; since all the loopholes have been plugged, shouldn't the economic fortunes of Nigerians be much better than they were during the 'wasteful and corruption-ridden' time of the much vilified GEJ?

No one should bring up the lame excuse of oyel prices being higher during the GEJ years, as the purported savings Buhari and his mob have made from phighting quarruption should have compensated for the shortfall....not to mention the fact that oyel prices have appreciated these past two years, and hence predictions the budgets were based on were met! If they (APC) wanna argue that production levels have not met expectations, then tough.....they can go and beg GEJ to give them the magic formula he used during his time in office! smiley
The only magical formula that he used is putting nigeria into recession

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by yerimastyle(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2018
olasco18:
Happy reading:
WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*
*~ Godswill Akpabio*
*~ Okonjo Iweala*
*~ Peter Obi*
*~ Bala Mohammed*
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
OGA Nigerians are wiser now this epistle is for the coows

3 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by saaron(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2018
A Thread For Zombies, By Zombies To Zombies.
Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2018
olasco18:

Please, go back and change the topic. Then tell us how much Tinubu stole and still stealing. Tell us how much Amaechi stole and still stealing. List all APC thieves also. Timipre Silva, Orji Kanu, Fayemi, Buhari (where did APC source their 2015 campaign fund). Tell us how much Fashola stole from Lagos. Tell us how much was used to cut grass in IDP, how much is the current NNPC MD siphoning under Buhari. Tell us who is sharing the $322m Abacha loot. Who are the poor and what basis did Buhari use to identify them. Give us the BVN numbers of the recipients. I could go and on bro.
If you still believe that a political party is the problem, you have misfired. If tomorrow any of those you listed as rogues joins APC, you will delist then from the list. That is hypocrisy and this is why you guys support Buhari sheepishly, becuase Lia Mohammed tells you ABC stole thus snd that. By our laws, you are innocent until proven guilty. Buhari has now changed it to "You are guilty until proven innocent" . What a dilemna!
Please, wise up and see the light. Kpèlè!!

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We prefer thieves to those who sponsor terrorists to kill Nigerian

grin grin grin What if you find out later, that it is the opposition that is sponsoring the Fulani Militia. Nigerians do not know what is really happening and by the way I have lost people I know, to the Fulani massacre so I know what I am talking about. Politics in Nigeria, has blood as a currency to sway power to the desperate.

By the way, your moniker refers to the name of an author of the book "Satanic verses". Do you know of Semiramis ? The Goddess of beauty, fertility, blood and war, the second in command to Lucifer,Iblis,Satan or whatever you call him. Do you know this personality is in Nigeria spiritually on contract with Fulani militia to enthrone the old way in a new form ?

I will stop here, but it is what is.

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by omoharry(f): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
ogwanogwa:
PDP is taking back d Presidency bcuz what we have at d moment is not working
Oga we wil vote back PDP because as at now they are the only necessary idiot we have to wrestle power from the APC..
We need this to happen in order to stop this government from using our national resources to pursue his ethnic agenda while these same people are on killings spree and giving us sleepless night..at least let us be able to sleep in the night without the fear of been killed in our sleep at night by these headsmen.

They walk boldly with guns around because they know their person is in charge..now they want to plant their people and their cows at every nook and cranny of the country in other to populate everywhere with an agenda of intimidation and territorial conquest in mind..we are done with APC..Buhari can take his Mr Integrity to the northern people, we are not interested anymore..that is the card they have been using to sell to us while thousands of our people are being massacred and killed on a daily basis with no solution in mind on how to resolve it just because he is sympathetic to their cause.Posterity will judge him and people supporting this terrible ethnic leader.

2 Likes

Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by olasco18(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amitez:

Please, go back and change the topic. Then tell us how much Tinubu stole and still stealing. Tell us how much Amaechi stole and still stealing. List all APC thieves also. Timipre Silva, Orji Kanu, Fayemi, Buhari (where did APC source their 2015 campaign fund). Tell us how much Fashola stole from Lagos. Tell us how much was used to cut grass in IDP, how much is the current NNPC MD siphoning under Buhari. Tell us who is sharing the $322m Abacha loot. Who are the poor and what basis did Buhari use to identify them. Give us the BVN numbers of the recipients. I could go and on bro.
If you still believe that a political party is the problem, you have misfired. If tomorrow any of those you listed as rogues joins APC, you will delist then from the list. That is hypocrisy and this is why you guys support Buhari sheepishly, becuase Lia Mohammed tells you ABC stole thus snd that. By our laws, you are innocent until proven guilty. Buhari has now changed it to "You are guilty until proven innocent" . What a dilemna!
Please, wise up and see the light. Kpèlè!!
U can do that for me...
Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by olasco18(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
saaron:
A Thread For Zombies, By Zombies To Zombies.
Hahaha... And a certified stupid is here commenting on the thread...u lack sense my guy
Re: You Need To Read This Before Canvassing Ur Support To Pdp by centoke30(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
very unpolitical and dumb points. I will continue saying this, Nigerians were living comfortably during PDP administration but not again, the poor is becoming poorer, the rich is getting poor and lives are been lost for cows to move freely. only those in Apc govt are smiling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrested In The UK. / PDP About To Collapse Over Choice Of The Party’s Flag Bearer / 2019: North Deserves Eight More Years In Power, Igbo Can Wait Till 2027 — Owei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.