Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose (21353 Views)

Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose said this in 2015 and in 2018 his owning salary, typical Nigeria politician, na only talk dem sabi
Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by exporttraining: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayemi is evil. he is full of violence. he did same in 2014 but still lost. we know what we need. no way for fulani herdsmen, bokoaram, etc in ekiti state.
Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by RexTramadol1: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
alen4smith:
just keep shut you hypocritical creature!somebody who failed the basics of governance and you are defending the clown

The way you're pained...... You should be renamed T-Pain

Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by edupedia: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
wonderful statement...

...for pressed heads and idiots who believe in devils...
Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by ameh99: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:

From my head. No thiking required.

We must ensure this current hunger and terrorism accross Nigeria is brought to an end by kicking out the terrorist organization called APC.

Is Fayose an Apc governor?
Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by marv1: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Scarming gov of ekiti must have forgotten this.
We are counting down for him already.
He has a very long battle to face after leaving office
Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by Afamed: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
grin Yet he owes a year salary. He will be retired to oblivion on Saturday.
The guy is just being clever by half. He was the first to inform people that they should not vote for Buhari that he would Islamize Nigeria. He was the first to run to Mosque in Ekiti state, to pick a Muslim as a deputy governor. Fayose is number one hypcrite.

1 Like

Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by jaggabban: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sirpaul:
whereas he has so many gullible followers here on NL
Point of correction, he has so many ipobi.c bastar.ds.
Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by alen4smith(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
RexTramadol1:

The way you're pained...... You should be renamed T-Pain
i am pained cos you are irredeemably foolish

1 Like

Re: FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose by RexTramadol1: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
alen4smith:
i am pained cos you are irredeemably foolish

I won't bother replying your mention cos to think someone actually painstakingly borrowed money for your Christening and you grew up to be this.......

It's a monumental loss!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha / CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar Sued Over Money Laundering, Bribery / Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.