Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth (676 Views)

Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by backtokemet: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Start listening at 49:00 (up until 56:05) and tell me that isn't some demonic sh!t.
zaddy = white male .. their female counterpart is just as depraved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2CmAw9Up9U
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by 0temSapien: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Christian lies as usual.
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by backtokemet: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by backtokemet: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
Christian lies as usual.
I know you didn't listen to the segment. It had nothing to do with religion but rather legit demonic behavior.
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by 0temSapien: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
backtokemet:

I know you didn't listen to the segment. It had nothing to do with religion but rather legit demonic behavior.
And who posts it here, christians or babalawo? We sure know the religion of fear for stuffs like this. cool

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by backtokemet: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
And who posts it here, christians or babalawo? We sure know the religion of fear for stuffs like this. cool
whut ?
1) I'm not familiar with the dynamics of who demonizes who on nairaland
2) I'm not a follower of Yahweh, Jesus or Muhammad

Just listen to the segment.
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by 0temSapien: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
backtokemet:

whut ?
1) I'm not familiar with the dynamics of who demonizes who on nairaland
2) I'm not a follower of Yahweh, Jesus or Muhammad

Just listen to the segment.
So the devil has become a human being last last. Lol grin
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by backtokemet: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
So the devil has become a human being last last. Lol grin
Lol. Ancient Egyptians were known to kill redheads on sight. And this was a civilization with Maât (ideals of justice, peace, truth, order etc) as its cornerstone. You can't help but wonder why.
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by 0temSapien: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
backtokemet:

Lol. Ancient Egyptians were known to kill redheads on sight. And this was a civilization with Maât (ideals of justice, peace, truth, order etc) as its cornerstone. You can't help but wonder why.
barbrism has been everywhere. Yahweh aka Moses orders killing of the blind, the lame etc. Moloch orders people to pass through fire, African Traditional Religion orders human sacrifice. Civilization brings an end to all these things, yet that doesn't mean that a personality called THE DEVIL exists and is moving around to wreck havocs. We humans are the ones wrecking the havocs, there is no being called The Devil intrinsically.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by backtokemet: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
barbrism has been everywhere. Yahweh aka Moses orders killing of the blind, the lame etc. Moloch orders people to pass through fire, African Traditional Religion orders human sacrifice. Civilization brings an end to all these things, yet that doesn't mean that a personality called THE DEVIL exists and is moving aroubd to wreck havocs. Wr humans are the ones wrecking the havocs, there is no being called The Devil intrinsically.

Imo the tenets of traditional African spirituality make it a very pro-life ideology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0tZ3nKaSRs
If you look into the Kemetic (ancient Egyptian) spiritual system you'll be amazed by its very down-to-earth nature (at least I was). I don't know how the sacrifice of animals in African societies came about. The fact remains that we, the original people, civilized the pale-skinned races on more than one occasion. In return they've done nothing but project their self-hatred and flaws onto us. Many of the things they say about us is really about them. You can be a universalist if you like but the favor will never be returned.
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by edicied: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
backtokemet:

What do you mean by demonic behavior?
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by backtokemet: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
barbrism has been everywhere. Yahweh aka Moses orders killing of the blind, the lame etc. Moloch orders people to pass through fire, African Traditional Religion orders human sacrifice. Civilization brings an end to all these things, yet that doesn't mean that a personality called THE DEVIL exists and is moving around to wreck havocs. We humans are the ones wrecking the havocs, there is no being called The Devil intrinsically.

Just to be clear: I don't believe in the existence of The Devil. In fact, the concepts of Heaven and Hell (as places to live in in the afterlife) are ancient Egyptian teachings that were given to children to steer them toward goodness. The esoteric understanding of those concepts would be accessible to those who went through initiation. When outsiders (Greeks, Semites) came into contact with Kemites they were given the profane teachings which they included in their religions.

That being said, there are people whose mentality and behavior makes them eligible for the devil label:
- People who performed genital mutilation on their own women based on the belief that a vagina is toothed (vagina dentata), that it was the devil's den or a snake pit.
- If you read about the kind of terrorism inflicted on native Americans by Spanish conquistadors (ex: in the book of Bartolomé de Las Casas) you will undoubtedly think: there's no way a real human would do this. An example: snatch babies from their mothers and throw them as far away as possible.

"The unspeakable savagery the British and their Anglo-Celtic Australian spawn unleashed upon Aboriginal Australia included the 'sport' of burying Aboriginal babies and children up to their necks and then kicking the heads until decapitation. Up until 1970s (in the outback 1980s) Anglo Australian motorists could intentionally run down 'Blacks' drunk or sober with impunity.

Hundreds of Aborigines continue to commit suicide in jails and police lock-ups across Australia. Many of these 'suicides' are in fact homicides.

Enduring criminality: Thousands of Aboriginal children (Stolen Generations) ripped from tribes and parents in a nazi type effort to breed out aboriginality. This genocidal campaign continued up to the 1970s, consequently many 1000s of Aboriginal Australian survivors are today still traumatized. A national apology was belatedly given in 2008 by the then Prime Minister Kevin Rudd. Even this token gesture outraged many Anglo-Celtic Australians including former Prime Minister John Winston Howard who refused to endorse the apology. This moral poltroon argued 'guilt is not hereditary'."
source: https://reacho.in/discover/the-way-british-tortured-aboriginal-australians-will-make-you-feel-sick-some-facts-about-the-australian-aboriginal-genocide
- You see them always justify the murder of innocent black people by police officers and make a mockery of our people's death.

They forcefed us Christianity and Islam to not only psychologically disarm us (forgiving everything makes you the bigger person, the real reward is Heaven, your oppressors will suffer in Hell) but also create a false sense of brotherhood ("brotherhood" in Islam). And it definitely worked. I've seen Africans who have all the empathy in the world for Palestine but seem indifferent to what's taking place in Darfur or the Kivu region. That's very disturbing. Btw I'm not denying the existence of evil black people.

ps: anyone who believes Christianity or Islam are more evolved forms of spirituality than let's say Ifa should watch the video in my previous post (on the principles of vodun).
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by backtokemet: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
edicied:
What do you mean by demonic behavior?
I'm sure you know what I mean !
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by edicied: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
backtokemet:

I'm sure you know what I mean !
No I don't
Re: The Devil Is Presently Walking The Earth by backtokemet: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
The right link about British devils' genocide of the indigenous Australians:
https://treatyrepublic.net/content/britain-worlds-worst-mass-murderer

Europe's hypocritical history of cannibalism
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/europes-hypocritical-history-of-cannibalism-42642371/

The gruesome history of eating corpses as medicine
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-gruesome-history-of-eating-corpses-as-medicine-82360284/

Things you'll never hear about in history class .. I wonder why !

(1) (Reply)

Child Sexual Abuse African American Church Institutional Failure Exposed / ” I Never Had Sex Before Marriage’- Sharon Oyakhilome / Where Do Mad People Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.