Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) (790 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by whizpet: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2018
By Ogunsona Peter.

The Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore continues his campaign in Atlanta as he met with Nigerians in diaspora. He has been to so many countries on his ambition to become the next President of Nigeria.

Nigeria, who is among the worst countries with bad roads which left her citizens’ vehicles in dreadful and damaging state. They feel trapped with nowhere to turn. This has brought frustrations and a feeling of resentful anger to the people who owns a newly and old vehicles. The potholes on major highways has cost lives which had also brought sorrow, wretchedness, distressed and lack of feeding to some families if the bread winner had been among the stooges of the accident.

The late President J.F. Kennedy of USA once stated that “America has good roads, not because America is rich, but America is rich because it has good roads.” The crux of this matter is that a country cannot be rich without good infrastructure.

Moreover, the portholes on the major federal roads are making life miserable for the travelers because of fear of thieves, armed robbers and accident which might have a hand in bad roads. This alone left people who has no choice to pay a huge amount of money to the road side vulcanizers and mechanics waiting for the next victims. The road workers also mentioned how they have had low revenue due to bad roads, portholes on the highways. Lack of good network of roads also has made some Nigerians not to travel at the middle of night.

We should be reminded that Nigeria has several agencies that ought to have be responsible for the constructing and maintaining the roads. On paper, billions have been voted for the rehabilitation of the road network in Nigeria and nothing has come forth from it like a Fig tree.

In his meeting, Sowore made mention on how his administration will improve on constructing the highway roads. “We must create a country that is working. It is not rocket science to clean the road and if there are portholes, you go there and fix it. When I was in Ibadan, I told the great people of Ibadan that Lagos to Ibadan road can be done in a month. Most postulates that it cannot be done. But, do you know that you can do four to ten miles of highways overnight? We just have to create the system and enforce the agencies doing so to do it.”

While thousands of people in Nigeria are lamenting about the present state of the minimum wage being paid by the Federal Government, Sowore promised to pay a whopping hundred thousands Naira as his minimum “You cannot pay people eighteen thousand Naira and expect them to work for the country, it is not possible. Our minimum wage will be $300. If we pay 100,000 to workers, I know it will not crash the economy instead of that it will stimulate it. Anytime America have problem with their economy, they use money to invest in the economy”

Corruption has been the major issues facing Nigeria and has eaten deep to every nooks and crannies of all parastatals in the country. Sowore put down to why previous and present administrations can't succumb to agitations of Nigerians. “If we invest in people, the country will be better. The reason why the country is in shambles is because of corruption. 70% of our problems is corruption. When I become the next President of Nigeria, all these will be eliminated.”

Sowore who visited so many countries that includes Italy, Spain, Germany and the UK among others recently— will be a force to reckon with in the next election. The Sowore’s train is moving like a speed of light and youths are in high spirits to have him contesting for the next Presidential election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by els0nm0rali(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
I hope those in Atlanta are also going to vote. undecided

only a few of those who have PVC in Nigeria know who Sowore is.

He needs to go back home and feed the grassroots his achievements and his proposals.

1 Like

Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by loveth360(f): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
let him continue dreaming.

After buhari second tenure it will be ATIKU.
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by whizpet: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
els0nm0rali:
I hope those in Atlanta are also going to vote. undecided

only a few of those who have PVC in Nigeria know who Sowore is.

He needs to go back home and feed the grassroots his achievements and his proposals.
Yes, he will soon be in the country. He has done so many town hall meetings in Nigeria before he left. please visit www.sowore.org for more information. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by Bluezy13(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Repairing Ibadan Lagos road in a month or repairing four highways overnight doesn't guarantee the long lifespan of the roads.

I'm yet to see a mature and politically reasonable manifesto from this man.
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by whizpet: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
loveth360:
let him continue dreaming.

After buhari second tenure it will be ATIKU.
I know your family member will be disappointed with you right now for what you just typed. I just hope one day you will not be the next victim with these killings going on in the country. People have been clamoring for young, vibrant and credible person as their president, you here talking rubbish about Buhari. Please be so informed that Omoyele Sowore will become the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by whizpet: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bluezy13:
Repairing Ibadan Lagos road in a month or repairing four highways overnight doesn't guarantee the long lifespan of the roads.

I'm yet to see a mature and politically reasonable manifesto from this man.
have you heard about SPICERHEAT?

Security
Power
Infrastructure
Anti-corruption
Economy
Restructuring
Health
Education
Agriculture
Tourism

These are his agenda for Nigerians. Kindly visit www.sowore2019.org for more details. Thanks.
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by OLORIPAPA: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
This dude...
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by els0nm0rali(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
whizpet:
Yes, he will soon be in the country. He has done so many town hall meetings in Nigeria before he left. please visit www.sowore.org for more information. Thank you.

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by whizpet: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
This dude...
The dude is always vibrant and credible. We need to cast our votes for him.
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by crispus09(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Sowore all the way

1 Like

Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is Like The Late President J.F. Kennedy Of USA.(pictures) by OLORIPAPA: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
whizpet:
The dude is always vibrant and credible. We need to cast our votes for him.
hmmm my friend I think u making sense...

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Certificate: Nigerian Government Has Already Reacted To Adeosun’s Saga –lai / Bello Pledges To Pay New Minimum Wage In Kogi / Breaking: Bede Chukwuekezie Wins Enugu APGA Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.