Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US (52833 Views)

Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Worst Dressed Female Celebrities At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere? / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by bedspread: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bad Death....
So unfortunate...
May GOD Comfort his Loved ones
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by MufasaRebirth: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Na Celtic fan sad
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by doskie(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
bizarre
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Orpe7(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!
THIS IS AMERICA
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Onechancearmy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Where is the Vaseline??

Sense can't be that scarce....
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Orpe7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
SURE HE DIDNT EVEN SEE IT COMING.
RIP
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
That's a corpse? undecided
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by PapaNnamdi: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Chuukwudi:

Are you OK?
No, i am not okechukwu,
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by PapaNnamdi: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Sense can't be that scarce....
Help me get some on your way back
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
rip!...but personally, I won't attend such a memorial!
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Troublemaker007(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
The next thing they will ship those glasses, clothes, boxers worn on him, PS4 down and even that Doritos to Nigeria as second hand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Diso60090(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

I cant even look at the pics sha..

grin innocent
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by SURElee(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kai ! So sad to lose a young child to gun carrying miscreants.
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by SkyUrch(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
I just wonder
Chuukwudi:

Are you OK?
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by 1Sharon(f): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
flyca:
How did they get him to sit like that?

I thought human bones stiffen when they die?

If he was made to sit before he got stiffened, how are they gonna fit him back in a casket?

They can unstiffen it...
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by madgoat(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Where is the Vaseline??

You want to self-service with that horrible pix. You are sick.
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by YorubaAssasin: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
It's probably gang related. Akata (Black Americans) and violence are like... 5&6. If you know, you know!

Hear the mom...

"My boy has never looked for trouble with anyone and he always in door stiing at his game and having his own fun. It is just so painful that his life had to be cut short by miscreants and I hope Matthews gets justice"

Total BS! That's what they all say... they try to paint their kids like saints and stuff while they're the REAL terror and bully. It sure wasn't a stray bullet.

1 Like

Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by joeyrayroy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Where is the Vaseline??

Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by frozen70(f): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Where is the Vaseline??

What for
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Demogorgon(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
frozen70:

What for
Don't mind him. He's not well
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by madjune(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
I don't understand this.

Memorial means a year or many years after burial.

Does it me he was dug and kitted in this guise or what?
And he isn't swollen or rotten?

The idea is so morbid in the first place.
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by tunize(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Na wa ppl are funi and terrible inyernet self don come spoil tinz.......
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
His mum said her son has never been in trouble and Always indoors? yea right! my mum thought i was a good boy too.

Anyway, he is not gonna notice all his favourite things around him, he is DEAD! just donate the things to other children who has nothing but still Alive.
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kai
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

I cant even look at the pics sha..

Look at the pics, he doesn't look dead
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Deltatoto: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Akorkor:
Oga ooo, So he is dead like that? The picture looks as if he is still alive. R.I.P
em dead body even fine pass ur bf
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Koolking:
I knew such profanity must come from a black man.

Leave blacks alone ode. Could u just go join ur oyinbo people or u just alien?
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Akorkor(f): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Deltatoto:
em dead body even fine pass ur bf

What is wrong with all these children on internet. You joined Nairaland April 2018 and you are here showing your foolishness. Your username implies who you are. Check my old profile out you will know that I am not your mate here and we started this nairaland together. Silly and mannerless child.
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Jhamzy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Looks so much like DJ spinal. RIP Renard...
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Octaves(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
madgoat:

You want to self-service with that horrible pix. You are sick.
I think he's asking where they put the dead boy's Vaseline. sure Vaseline's gotta be one of his favorite things
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by mechanics(m): 5:29am On Jul 12, 2018
ngwababe:
What's the essence?
Don't know for them o.
Re: Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US by Deltatoto: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Akorkor:

What is wrong with all these children on internet. You joined Nairaland April 2018 and you are here showing your foolishness. Your username implies who you are. Check my old profile out you will know that I am not your mate here and we started this nairaland together. Silly and mannerless child.

ppl when I senior senior u?dirty girl like u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) / When The Bride Is A Cake Designer / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.