Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour (79211 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by delishpot: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Vested:
delishpot

You may go through this thread and also tell me if the lady should send the money back or not in this case.
Life is relative. No one circumstance can define another even if they look similar.

The point I was making is the police woman paints the deceased in a wrong light. Its like if you are involved in an accident because you had a heart attack while driving and the police uses your case as an example why drunk driving is not good. I clearly stated that poor or rich you can be used for Jaz.
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Vested(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2018
delishpot:

The point I was making is the police woman paints the deceased in a wrong light. Its like if you are involved in an accident because you had a heart attack while driving and the police uses your case as an example why drunk driving is not good. I clearly stated that poor or rich you can be used for Jaz.

It's alright.
Now, this looks more objective.
I agree with you totally on this.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by jibs4lv(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Earthbound:

Ori ti e lo daru. Are you saying you haven't seen this same girl in a hijab in other photos?
so how is hijab now your black smoke brain problem, it's not necessary to comment sometimes than to they talk rubbish wo , mon je n gbe o sepe o.
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
jibs4lv:
so how is hijab now your black smoke brain problem, it's not necessary to comment sometimes than to they talk rubbish wo , mon je n gbe o sepe o.
Nkan se e. Isn't it strange to you that these days, an eleha is promiscuous? You don't always have to reply me, you know?
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
angry
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by jibs4lv(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Earthbound:

Nkan se e. Isn't it strange to you that these days, an eleha is promiscuous? You don't always have to reply me, you know?
Oo wa ok rara ,so all eleha are now promiscous to you now well you are right, I don't have to reply you truly cox your reasoning is so low, bye.
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by Cumtroller: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2018
These Afonja Barbarians Sef. Perversion and Criminality is embedded in their DNA.

Well, it’s all good since they kept it within themselves....
Re: Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour by babadigu(m): 12:08am On Jan 15, 2019
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.