Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House (1320 Views)

Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by bryner: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
They wrote on their official Twitter handle

"Ekiti 2018: Happening now at the Ekiti State government house, Ado Ekiti. Security operatives on the instructions of President @MBuhari has taken over @GovAyoFayose’s office. Teargassed him and pulling him on the floor. See images below. Template for 2019 Elections @WhiteHouse "

http://www.vondanews.com/pdp-reacts-as-security-operatives-take-over-gov-fayoses-house/

Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by seunmsg(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Even though I know Fayose is overdramatizing, I still love the picture. Truly, nobody has monopoly of stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by bedspread: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
seunmsg:
Even though I know Fayose is overdramatizing, I still love the picture. Truly, nobody has monopoly of stupidity.
ITS UNFORTUNATE!!! LET TEAR GAS LOCATE YOUR EYES AND NOSE SO U WILL UNDERSTAND DRAMATIZING!!!
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by Munzy14(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
The bloody bathe prophesied in 2015,but thwarted by Jonathan, will likely take place next year. I don't see the current government accepting defeat come 2019.
If a governor is treated like this, we way be ordinary citizens na grasshopper naaa.
please how much is visa to Mozambique?.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by CharlotteFlair: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
seunmsg:
This destructive government of buharig cannot distract us from the fraud committed by his yahoo yahoo minister of finance with attempting to kill Fayose!! Kemi must be brought to book.
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by centoke30(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
PDP should just calm down and win their election. APC has lost relevance in Nigeria. the are only respected in cattle colonies
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by seunmsg(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
bedspread:
ITS UNFORTUNATE!!! LET TEAR GAS LOCATE YOUR EYES AND NOSE SO U WILL UNDERSTAND DRAMATIZING!!!

How come your Fayose is the only person that collapsed? Are others immune to the effect of teargas? You wailers think we are all gullible abi? See, tell Fayose to put more effort into his drama skills, nobody is impressed by this one.
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by BrownRoofRep: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
@UN
@ICC
Please come and witness the ongoing broad day light terrorism in Nigeria, precisely at Ekiti State.
Sudanese terrorist Abdul Aminu Jubrin alongside his footsoldiers are currently bombing Ekiti government House.
Casualty not ascertained but Governor Fayose is under an emergency medical care.
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by bedspread: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
seunmsg:

How come your Fayose is the only person that collapsed? Are others immune to the effect of teargas? You wailers think we are all gullible abi? See, tell Fayose to put more effort into his drama skills, nobody is impressed by this one.
so if it Directly to FAYOSE, others will React??
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by footysport22: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Welcome Development.

As long as we that lives in Ekiti ain't complaining, PDP can go and die.

We knew this is coming before. Fayose knew this is coming

Fayose did same thing in 2014 and you expect Fayemi not to pay back.

For those crying online, you will continue to cry even after Election.

This will serve as a lesson to everyone. If you have power today, use it wisely. Things can change quickly. You can be leader today and become follower tomorrow.
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by bamirotola: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Getting scared everyday with the situation of things in this country...thry can deploy 30000 police men to ekiti state but cannot deploy any to jos massacre ...if ordinary ekiti state election can be like this , imagine how the general election wld look like... Those that enjoyed the best of Nigeria is destroying Nigeria for us and generation to come.... I weep for our country
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by seunmsg(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
bedspread:
so if it Directly to FAYOSE, others will React??

Do you even know the meaning of teargas and how it works? Everybody in that environment would be affected if teargas was truly fired at them.
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by footysport22: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you even know the meaning of teargas and how it works? Everybody in that environment would be affected if teargas was truly fired at them.

Don't mind him. Those living far from the government house will even feel it (depending on the direction of wind)

But I want things like this for him. I hope and pray this is true.
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by royalamour(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by bedspread: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Am to ask u dt? Tear gas hits the victim it's sprayed at Most!
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by Kyase(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
seunmsg:
Yahaya Bello -2018 grin grin grin
Re: PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2018

(1)

I Would Have Abandoned Nigerians To Suffer, If I Were Buhari, Itse Sagay / Oshiomole, Tinubu, Malami Others Meet With Sen Aliyu Wamakko / Meaning Of The Name Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.