Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Green Vigilante By Fictional - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Green Vigilante By Fictional (466 Views)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / From New York With Love... A Fictional Love Short Story... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Green Vigilante By Fictional by Fictional: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
#1 BREAKOUT HORROR

"Dauda!" The large fat glutton known as the chief warden of Dikirin Prisons as he struggled to keep pressure on his wounds while holding on to his colt revolver.
the deafening sounds of gunshots had already made his hearing worse and for a moment hr seemed to have fallen over what seemed like the bodies of naked female wardens as he opted to find somewhere to hide within the prison building ,the blood dripping freely from his head seem to blur his vision every now and then.
phlucck!
flew a chunk of his left hand that tried to keep pressure on his injured rib cage as the medium sized locally made battle axe dug hard into him from behind, his screams had followed with a vain effort to remove the axe.
Gbo!..Gbo!!
Came the familiar sounds of the pump action rifles sending two simultaneous bullets into the chest and neck of the chief warden who fell almost numb to the ground immeidiately nd for a moment he seemed to have shook dangerously where he laid oozing in his own blood before he finally laid still.
Dikirin prisons had been over run by a fully armed five man gang bearing all sorts of assault rifles and bullet repelling body armour and even the so called mild sized explosives which seemed to rent the air more than bullets did.
Tomorrow the news was going to Carry one of the most bloodiest massacre ever by an armed group of sophisticated assault team, a total of 700+ wounded will be reported as casualties of Nigeria's largest prison and the dawn of a series of events that would make this a more lesser horror.

#2 GREEN

Kah!....Kah!!....Kah!!..........

the sounds of bullets pierced the air more easily and quickly than any one could take his breath in the little eatery BIG BITE GOODY .

'where is the bastard ?"
'musa!'
'see am......see am!!'
'jay!...where you dey I no dey see!!'

screamed the two man armed bandits brandishing Ak-47's in the smoke rented atmosphere brought about by a smoke grenade which made it difficult for any one to see all except one.

'hah!....ahhhhh!!..hhah!"

screamed one of the men which came with a large thud to the ground.

'musa!...musa!!'

screamed a frightened jay who threw his jammed Ak-47 to the ground and produced his battle axe from his jean trousers.

'that won't help you!"

a low Grimm like voice almost like a whisper yet Cold seem to send shiver into jay's spine.

'guy show yourself if you be man !'

screamed jay as he tried to find his way i n the thickness of the smoke all to no avail.

for a moment he had thought he saw something behind him s,his swift turn with his axe only to cut through the smoke the turn was quick as predicted by the green vigilante whose left punch tightly armed with brass knuckles landed on jay's left ear sending him sprawling in mid air for a minute before landing on a plastic table nearby wriggling in pain.

'tell Madman I am coming for him next!'

the voice once again struck the dusty atmosphere before he passed out.

to be continued?
Re: The Green Vigilante By Fictional by Fictional: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
I am new in the house ,I write fictional strictly super heroes , horror and fantasy and I write in comic book fashion short and direct .what do you think of green vigilante if I get some comments I may proceed
Re: The Green Vigilante By Fictional by just2day: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
You've got an interesting setting. Prisons are a fertile ground for the horror genre.

Considering the amount of stories that get posted on this platform, asking for comments to proceed usually isn't the best path to take.

Nice plot. Goodluck
Re: The Green Vigilante By Fictional by devilmaycry1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
nice story pls post
Re: The Green Vigilante By Fictional by Fictional: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
just2day:
You've got an interesting setting. Prisons are a fertile ground for the horror genre.

Considering the amount of stories that get posted on this platform, asking for comments to proceed usually isn't the best path to take.

Nice plot. Goodluck

thanks man I actually thought of it plus been new here I decided to go ahead and do it THE GREEN VIGILANTE : ORIGINS gets the green light tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

8 Morning Rituals Of The Most Successful People / Osun 2018: HDP Candidate Wole Adedoyin, Promises Quality Education In Schools / Gate Way To Successful Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.