Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police (623 Views)

EFCC Presents More Evidence In Fayose’s ₦1.8 Billion Trial / JUST IN: Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka Arrested / Ekiti Election: APC Defeats PDP In Fayose’s Local Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by rmo19: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
-Fayose alledgely Slapped by Police

YBTC News-Mr. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has said policemen deployed in the state for the Saturday governorship election stormed the pavilion where the Peoples Democratic Party was holding their rally and harassed him.

The governor, who emerged with a neck brace narrated his ordeal and ...

More:http://ybtcnews.com/2018/07/11/just-in-fayose-alledgely-slapped-by-police/
Re: Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
And then? tongue
Re: Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by Munzy14(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
madridguy:
And then? tongue
When goat finish eating yam of person way come first, e go enter middle. When it happens, Nigerians will be here to judge. keep up the bmc hustle.
Re: Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by madridguy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Keep your sermon oga grin

Munzy14:

When goat finish eating yam of person way come first, e go enter middle. When it happens, Nigerians will be here to judge. keep up the bmc hustle.
Re: Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by Munzy14(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
madridguy:
Keep your sermon oga grin
No problem sire... Taking my L in peace. As time will tell.
Re: Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by chriskosherbal(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sincerely this thing is generating to another level ooo

Ah baba God spare the lives of the masses before,during and after the election .

See signature. .
Re: Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by deomelo: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
lmao...

bloggers and fake news don step in...

grin
Re: Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by madridguy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
So you just get your voice now? Where were you 4 years ago when Fayose was doing his own? Abi you were in Angola when he used federal power to bulldozer his way through Obanikoro?

Munzy14:

No problem sire... Taking my L in peace. As time will tell.
Re: Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by Munzy14(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
madridguy:
So you just get your voice now? Where were you 4 years ago when Fayose was doing his own? Abi you were in Angola when he used federal power to bulldozer his way through Obanikoro?

The government of past and present have failed us Qed. I am not a supporter, all i crave for is we should allow democracy prevail.
Last government was a mess, but this current one is competing with Satan. going by barbaric acts and robbing it on our faces.
It saddens to see learned youths supporting failed people because of meagerly allowance.
Re: Just In: Fayose Alledgely Slapped By Police by SalamRushdie: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
madridguy:
And then? tongue

If you terrorist think we will handover Nigeria to you just like that you are joking ...Your days of terror are numbered I assure you

(1) (Reply)

Evil Wife Of My Son And Chief Olusegun Obasanjo - Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo Opens Up / The Support Of Governors Is The Biggest Factor In Winning Presidential Elections / Shocking!! “we Don’t Want You In Pdp, Stay In Your Party” – Pdp Tell Saraki And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.