Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land (3749 Views)

Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? / Has Any Other Nigerian Politician Been Slapped In Public Before? / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by ariesbull: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
afongha:

Certainly not from empty-headed, propaganda-peddling, cocaine-pushing, Nmandi-Kanu-worshiping, ever-whining Igbos. Just saying
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/breaking-fayose-weeps-says-policemen-slapped-shot-at-him/amp/
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is what pains me the most. Where are those activists that wanted to swallow Jonathan alive? Where are they? Does their silence mean consent?entire communities are been wiped out in Jos, benue, kaduna, taraba, nasarawa e.t.c and they are not saying anything?
Are they scared now?
Abi is PMB administration doing the right thing?
Cant blame them though, if a governor can be slapped in this administration, take more of their sorry ass
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmm it's really a slap on our democracy!

A country where a police man can treat an ELECTED governor anyhow

All the activists seems to be mute

Hmmmmmm will we ever get it right in Nigeria?

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by IsaAbubakar: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alariiwo:

A typical Ipobian has very tiny brain to no brain atal..

That is why they are easily fooled and slaughtered and noone will raise an eyebrow

They've forgotten how GEJ used Army, DSS and co. to terrorize Fayemi and APC back then. Karma is indeed real.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy rule 2

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by seanfer(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
ariesbull:

Why are Yorubas like this....it's terrible

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/breaking-fayose-weeps-says-policemen-slapped-shot-at-him/amp/

“ Fayose says” Even National Newspaper quoted the Governor and that shows that there’s nobody at the scene of the attack except the Governor and his cronies who cannot snap pictures or make videos

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by ariesbull: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:

“ Fayose says” Even National Newspaper quoted the Governor and that shows that there’s nobody at the scene of the attack except the Governor and his cronies who cannot snap pictures or make videos

What the hell is wrong with you...snap picture slapping him

Are they acting

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Kingspin(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
What is this write up for? I get important things to do.
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Masterppower: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yorubas are the only people celebrating that a group of police men kept slapping a sitting governor from Southwest and none one from that region is speaking against it.....

Very pathetic....

It's a pity..

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Masterppower: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Exposition 01

---A certain group of terrorists organised themselves for the sole aim of unleashing death on innocent Nigerians.

---The President tried at every given opportunity to convince the world that they are Libyans once armed by Gaddafi, avenging the death of Gaddafi.

---The president began to canvass that the ancestral lands of Nigerians being forcefully taken and given to these "Libyans" who invaded Nigeria.

---The people refused and instead urged the government to arrest and prosecute the Libyans killing them over their own lands.

--The people begged the government to arrest, prosecute, kill or allow them defend themselves against the "Libyans".

--The government warned that anyone who touches any of the "Libyans" will be arrested and prosecuted instead.

---They killed, killed and are killing.

---Each time they killed, a group of herdsmen under the name "Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association" claimed responsibilities for the killings and at every point, they are given platforms to explain why they are killing with an early morning "tea cup".

---The President kept claiming the killers are Libyans, even while the Nigeria herders association claimed responsibilities.

---Five young men ignored the government warning and killed one of the "Libyans" while they were carrying out attack in their community and killed 48 persons. They were arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to death by hanging within a very short period.

---To avoid further attempt to kill the "Libyans", the armed forces of the government invaded the homes of all religious and traditional leaders in search of weapons. They found none. The idea was to dispossess them of all weapons of defence.

---The government went abroad to announce to the world that the only remedy to the killings is that all Nigerians must open up their lands to accommodate them and give unfettered access to their herds to feed on their farms.

---The people stood on their decisions. No going back.

---The government stood on her decisions. No going back.

---The killings continued. The few "Libyans" that were arrested after global cry were tactically released for lack of diligent prosecution. Note, the same government is the body responsible for prosecution.

---The "Libyans" were secretly called, given monetary compensation for their wrong prosecutions. One "height-challenged" Governor from the north couldn't keep his mouth shut. He announced the gesture in pride.

---The "Libyans" were encouraged. This time they bought more sophisticated weapons to kill. They launched several attacks, displaced citizens off their lands, took over those lands and renamed them. As at today, over 52 communities have been captured and renamed by "Libyans".

---There is a need to conquer more territories. They went for more.

---At a goal, the "Libyans" killed over 400 persons. The government spokesmen openly took over their defence. "You can't rustle their cattle, block their pathways and expect them not to kill", they told the world. "Leave your land if you don't want to live under the land", they admonished.

Now the twist:

---The government turned around claiming the killings are sponsored by opposition parties. They insist that they are political killings.

---A certain pastor decided to curse all those behind the killings.

---The opposition accused by the government are screaming "amen" to his prayers but the same government is calling for the arrest and prosecution of the pastor who is cursing "the opposition behind the killings".

---The government is going from one place to another appealing that Nigerians give up their ancestral lands to the "Libyans" and the killers sponsored by "the opposition" if they want to stay alive.

---In the twist, the government has, shamelessly, given us 3 different narratives:

a. The killers are from Libya who took over specific places in Africa to avenge the death of Gaddafi;

b. The herdsmen are killing because they need grazing areas for their herds;

c. The opposition, especially PDP are sponsoring hoodlums to carry out the killings for political reasons.

In its effort to confuse us and the world, the government has ended up confusing itself.

Now tell me why even a coconut head cannot process what's happening in Nigeria.

Anyway, my aim is to tell my story so history will not be twisted when it's needed.

Good evening!

Copied

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by abc115: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Was Govt House not demolished by PDP and thugs under OBJ in Anambra in 2004?

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Masterppower: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
This is what pains me the most. Where are those activists that wanted to swallow Jonathan alive? Where are they? Does their silence mean consent?entire communities are been wiped out in Jos, benue, kaduna, taraba, nasarawa e.t.c and they are not saying anything?
Are they scared now?
Abi is PMB administration doing the right thing?
Cant blame them though, if a governor can be slapped in this administration, take more of their sorry ass

Forget the paid touts cum activists...

They were paid to protest against Jonathan and that's why they can't come out to speak against the tyrant. They will be exposed if they do....

They haven't seen something......

Those supporting this TERRORIST government will not survive Buharis second tenure.....

But I will be chopping life large, in fact extra large

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Alariiwo: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:
Yorubas are the only people celebrating that a group of police men kept slapping a sitting governor from Southwest and none one from that region is speaking against it.....

Very pathetic....

It's a pity..

A yoruba man can easily detect a lie unlike others from one region where they swallow everything hook, line and sinker..

Noone was or has been killed in Ekiti and noone will. Ekiti people will vote in who they want unlike the election that brought Fayose in.

Just relax and watch the entire SW bond stronger.

I just pray envy and jealousy won't kill some people

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by achi4u(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Well there's nothing wrong in a policeman slapping a sitting governor in Nigeria, after all the brothers to the governor somehow supported the said slap.

Nigeria is a goner

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Oblang(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Something tells me the police man who slapped Fayose is a young and uneducated fulani new recruit who is pissed that fayose stopped open grazing by fulani in ekiti state

Oga nobody slapped fayose. Is it too difficult to provide a proof?

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by 7lives: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
With your type of mindset, if care is not taken yoruba land will be completely invaded in the next 30 years and i promise you it is not going to be by the igbos cheesy The signs are infront of you and you are busy hating the Igbos. Lol i dey laugh

Thanks for reminding us that Fayose is an Igbo candidate in Yoruba land, we shall soon throw him OUT, you can make him the Governor of your state.

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
I dont care whether Fayose is yoruba igbo or fulani. All i am saying is that this should not be happening in a democracy fullstop
7lives:

Thanks for reminding us that Fayose is an Igbo candidate in Yoruba land, we shall soon throw him OUT, you can make him the Governor of your state.
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by tollyboy5(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Why are Yorubas like this....it's terrible

Lolzx so we should be frying sand nau abi? undecided
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by tollyboy5(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Masterppower:
Exposition 01

---A certain group of terrorists organised themselves for the sole aim of unleashing death on innocent Nigerians.

---The President tried at every given opportunity to convince the world that they are Libyans once armed by Gaddafi, avenging the death of Gaddafi.

---The president began to canvass that the ancestral lands of Nigerians being forcefully taken and given to these "Libyans" who invaded Nigeria.

---The people refused and instead urged the government to arrest and prosecute the Libyans killing them over their own lands.

--The people begged the government to arrest, prosecute, kill or allow them defend themselves against the "Libyans".

--The government warned that anyone who touches any of the "Libyans" will be arrested and prosecuted instead.

---They killed, killed and are killing.

---Each time they killed, a group of herdsmen under the name "Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association" claimed responsibilities for the killings and at every point, they are given platforms to explain why they are killing with an early morning "tea cup".

---The President kept claiming the killers are Libyans, even while the Nigeria herders association claimed responsibilities.

---Five young men ignored the government warning and killed one of the "Libyans" while they were carrying out attack in their community and killed 48 persons. They were arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to death by hanging within a very short period.

---To avoid further attempt to kill the "Libyans", the armed forces of the government invaded the homes of all religious and traditional leaders in search of weapons. They found none. The idea was to dispossess them of all weapons of defence.

---The government went abroad to announce to the world that the only remedy to the killings is that all Nigerians must open up their lands to accommodate them and give unfettered access to their herds to feed on their farms.

---The people stood on their decisions. No going back.

---The government stood on her decisions. No going back.

---The killings continued. The few "Libyans" that were arrested after global cry were tactically released for lack of diligent prosecution. Note, the same government is the body responsible for prosecution.

---The "Libyans" were secretly called, given monetary compensation for their wrong prosecutions. One "height-challenged" Governor from the north couldn't keep his mouth shut. He announced the gesture in pride.

---The "Libyans" were encouraged. This time they bought more sophisticated weapons to kill. They launched several attacks, displaced citizens off their lands, took over those lands and renamed them. As at today, over 52 communities have been captured and renamed by "Libyans".

---There is a need to conquer more territories. They went for more.

---At a goal, the "Libyans" killed over 400 persons. The government spokesmen openly took over their defence. "You can't rustle their cattle, block their pathways and expect them not to kill", they told the world. "Leave your land if you don't want to live under the land", they admonished.

Now the twist:

---The government turned around claiming the killings are sponsored by opposition parties. They insist that they are political killings.

---A certain pastor decided to curse all those behind the killings.

---The opposition accused by the government are screaming "amen" to his prayers but the same government is calling for the arrest and prosecution of the pastor who is cursing "the opposition behind the killings".

---The government is going from one place to another appealing that Nigerians give up their ancestral lands to the "Libyans" and the killers sponsored by "the opposition" if they want to stay alive.

---In the twist, the government has, shamelessly, given us 3 different narratives:

a. The killers are from Libya who took over specific places in Africa to avenge the death of Gaddafi;

b. The herdsmen are killing because they need grazing areas for their herds;

c. The opposition, especially PDP are sponsoring hoodlums to carry out the killings for political reasons.

In its effort to confuse us and the world, the government has ended up confusing itself.

Now tell me why even a coconut head cannot process what's happening in Nigeria.

Anyway, my aim is to tell my story so history will not be twisted when it's needed.

Good evening!

Copied
permission to share this please

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by bosco2017: 2:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
the thread is outrightly meaningless.

it is meaningful bros . Yoruba people like to live in denial.Even if hausa fulani invade their land , they ll continue to pretend that all is good . You brought in Buhari whom you know hates igbos just for Buhari to finish Igbos but every body is suffering including Yorubas under Pmb .
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by bosco2017: 2:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Yoruba nation decided to form allaince with Hausa-fulanis to spite their southern counterparts . No body ll come to their rescue when Hausa-fulanis start to deal with them. You shot urself on the foot by ur dirty and dangerous politics you are playing in Nigeria.One day things ll turn around and u ll have no friends. Hausa-fulanis are not ur real friends...they can kill u people any time . SE/SS are not ur friends either
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by seanfer(m): 5:12am On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

What the hell is wrong with you...snap picture slapping him

Are they acting

If people can snap pictures of SARS harassing ordinary citizens now tell me if the government house reporters were not at the scene of the incident...
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by olalat(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
With your type of mindset, if care is not taken yoruba land will be completely invaded in the next 30 years and i promise you it is not going to be by the igbos cheesy The signs are infront of you and you are busy hating the Igbos. Lol i dey laugh
I don't see myself enter into any rofirofo argument with you here. But I need to tell you that if everybody hates you, its you who need to do self appraisal and discover where you are getting things wrong. Always start a war that will eventually consume you is an act of stupidity. Victim claim as usual.

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by 35824L: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Nobody has time to hate on the attention-seeking 5% slaves.

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by 35824L: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2018
bosco2017:

it is meaningful bros . Yoruba people like to live in denial.Even if hausa fulani invade their land , they ll continue to pretend that all is good . You brought in Buhari whom you know hates igbos just for Buhari to finish Igbos but every body is suffering including Yorubas under Pmb .
We voted out gej who hates yoruba. The people who are suffering now are iboes. You can tell by their never-ending wailing.
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by 35824L: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2018
bosco2017:
Yoruba nation decided to form allaince with Hausa-fulanis to spite their southern counterparts . No body ll come to their rescue when Hausa-fulanis start to deal with them. You shot urself on the foot by ur dirty and dangerous politics you are playing in Nigeria.One day things ll turn around and u ll have no friends. Hausa-fulanis are not ur real friends...they can kill u people any time . SE/SS are not ur friends either
But tambuwal, markafi, atiku, dankwambo are iboes. Hypocrites!
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by gurnam: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
What an elder can see sitting on a chair, a child will not see from on top of the tree. A time will come you will wish Igbo were the enemies you have. You will say atleast this ones get fear of God lol. Keep frolicking and kissing ass. Fayose has been slapped and teargas for banning open grazing in ekiti.

They say igbos opnely make yorubas their enemies will be the day 60% of their economy as a trible will crumble.

Just get over this nonsense! Nobody was slapped, nobody will be slapped..we know the antics of politicians to seek for pity and sway voters sympathy’ during times like this, unfortunately fayose over did his own and made it obvious he was just playing the political game the way best he can play.
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Throwback: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Something tells me the police man who slapped Fayose is a young and uneducated fulani new recruit who is pissed that fayose stopped open grazing by fulani in ekiti state

This was the whole purpose of your thread.

It seems anarchy craving and misery is in your DNA.

Did it require a Fulani president or Northerner police commissioner in Rivers state to harass Gov Rotimi Amaechi and barricade his entry into his own government house, or to disperse 3000 employed teachers from the induction ceremony that the police commissioner claimed was political employment so he overruled the Governor and prevented the ceremony from holding?

Take your tribe baiting anarchy craving self and propaganda to your miserable SouthEast where Southern almajiris in need of rehabilitation are waiting to be deceived.

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by gurnam: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2018
bosco2017:

Can’t you just write igbos are not your friends, who told you an otshekiri. isoko, efik or urohobo man have any issue with the Yoruba man or you think your interest is the interest of those in SS. I’m sure all your begging begging for attache is embarrassing to reasonable Ibos.

Very nauseating people

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by gurnam: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Throwback:

This was the whole purpose of your thread.

It seems anarchy craving and misery is in your DNA.

No be Ibo again? They thrive in chaos
Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Igbos should be ready to provide asylum to the crying lying governor. His term is almost up and his case file is filled.

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Throwback: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2018
bosco2017:

Another Igbo alluding to a Southern unity they have never embraced when they found it convenient to partner the North.

Where did the Igbos shoot their own self with the politics they have played since independence?

Which tribe is currently parroting Northern zoning of PDP presidency? Are there no Igbos there to contest and prevent another Fulani from being handed the PDP party ticket, despite all the noisemaking over this singular time when a Northern democratic ruler will have a non-Igbo/non-Ijaw southerner as a partner?

It has suddenly become a crime for a Yoruba to be deputy to a Northerner, but it was a good deed when Igbos like Azikiwe and Ekwueme were their junior partners and deputy, or when the Ijaw Jonathan was deputy to a Fulani Yar'Adua?

What happened to Southern unity when 3 out of 4 Igbo states voted the Northern Tofa over the Southern Abiola because Tofa had an Igbo running mate? What happened to Southern unity when the old Rivers state that consisted of Bayelsa, gave Tofa his highest votes of state victory in the South?

Was it also to spite their Yoruba Southern counterparts?

I really don't understand this Igbo unease with other Southerners than them having a partnership with the same Northerners they have always been in bed with. One minute you are ranting against the Yoruba being in alliance with the North and destroying a Southern unity that never existed, the next minute you are parroting your own Northern candidates as though you do not qualify to pursue the presidency.

Southern unity my ass!

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2018
bosco2017:

The thread is useless and meaningless....if they live in denial is non of ur business....if buhari hates igbos how does that concern yorubas........so th thread is just like what a 6yr old boy's thought....

Is not a useful thread biko

Re: Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
throwback pls forgive the OP....
He is just a child.....forgive him........

See What Governor Obaseki Did At The Popular TV Road In Benin-city (PHOTOS) / I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra / Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90