Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Who Is Pdp's Candidate In Ekiti Gubernatorial Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Pdp's Candidate In Ekiti Gubernatorial Election (602 Views)

Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Pdp's Candidate In Ekiti Gubernatorial Election by Sammiejokes(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
I just got in now from work and my wife said did you see all the shameful display happening in Ekiti?she asked again why is it only fayose that was beaten by the police as claimed?
She then said the election will be tight between fayose and fayemi.
I just smiled and said fayose is not running for the seat.

She then ask who is then contesting against fayemi?

Please can someone help me with the answer.

Seriously I am tired of Nigeria. I am tired
Re: Who Is Pdp's Candidate In Ekiti Gubernatorial Election by GavelSlam: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose.
Re: Who Is Pdp's Candidate In Ekiti Gubernatorial Election by SenorFax(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
That's why many people are wrong. They all thought its Fayose. Which is wrong. We Ekiti ppl don't even want either of them. All we want is Eleka, and that's not too much to ask after tasting the regimes of those 2 evils (Fayose and Fayemi)

1 Like

Re: Who Is Pdp's Candidate In Ekiti Gubernatorial Election by ClassicMG(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:
That's why many people are wrong. They all thought its Fayose. Which is wrong. We Ekiti ppl don't even want either of them. All we want is Eleka, and that's not too much to ask after tasting the regimes of those 2 evils (Fayose and Fayemi)
and why his eleka not speaking for himself? why is fayose doing the speaking and campaign for him abeg shift no dey come bobo us say na eleka ekiti people want like say he ever said what he will do for ekiti people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Pdp's Candidate In Ekiti Gubernatorial Election by madridguy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, Presidency Using National Carrier To Si / Russia Fires BACK As US Warning Trump It Will Withhold VITAL Engine / Bauchi APC Candidate: We'll Amend The Constitution To Make Buhari Life President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.