Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... (6554 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Batch B 2018 Corpers To All States Of Nigeria / PCMs Batch B 2018. Latest Updates On Nysc Senate List/ Registration / Uploading Of Batch B 2018 Senate Lists To NYSC Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by mastasam(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is to inform 2018 Batch "B" Married Female Prospective Corps Members who applied for Concessional posting based on Marital ground that you are to login to your dashboard and re-print your Call-up Letter before proceeding to the Orientation Camp.

Kindly note that it is Mandatory to re-print your Call-up Letter so that you can be registered on Camp.

D(ICT)

2 Likes

Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by Geosystem(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kaellivi:
you are supposed to check the call up letter not the status, the status did not change
thanks we have seen the call up letter. thanks man
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Maeridee6782:
Does a pregnant woman still need medical fitness/unfitness certificate since she already knows they won't accommodate her in camp?

Someone please help us with answers.

1 Like

Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by Maeridee6782: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Zangazanga:

Someone please help us with answers.
It is required of everyone, whether pregnant or not. I asked a pregnant woman who is in stream 1 and she told me they asked her of it.
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by NanaKhadija: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good evening my fellow corps members on camp and those already serving.
I am among the batch B just posted to camp, but due to my current nature I was ask to finished my registration the day I reported.
my main Question is, are we not entitled to the allowances that will be given on camp( bicycle allowance etc)
If we are, how do we get our Entitlement.
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by Maeridee6782: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
NanaKhadija:
Good evening my fellow corps members on camp and those already serving.
I am among the batch B just posted to camp, but due to my current nature I was ask to finished my registration the day I reported.
my main Question is, are we not entitled to the allowances that will be given on camp( bicycle allowance etc)
If we are, how do we get our Entitlement.
Yes, you are. Some people said you should come to camp a day before leaving camp while some said on the day of leaving camp.
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by immaq8(f): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
pls . I'm not married by law but by tradition .
&am pregnant. can I be posted to my fiance domicile since I won't be able to present marriage certificate before camp date?
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by Maeridee6782: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
immaq8:
pls . I'm not married by law but by tradition .
&am pregnant. can I be posted to my fiance domicile since I won't be able to present marriage certificate before camp date?
I really don't know but there's no harm in trial. Go to Court and do change of name, then try any newspaper if they'll accept to help you with newspaper change of name too. Goodluck.
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by immaq8(f): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Maeridee6782:
I really don't know but there's no harm in trial. Go to Court and do change of name, then try any newspaper if they'll accept to help you with newspaper change of name too. Goodluck.
I have done the news paper change of name through affidavit, i've also uploaded the available documents but my status is still pending for approval. #praying&hope.
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by immaq8(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
pls any idea? my dashboard is showing a call up no. but my concessional deploy approval is still showing pending.
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by LarrySmiles01: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Learn how to make delicious smoothies, Cocktails & Mocktails from the comfort of your home during your service year. Save money and still learn all these recipes for a token of #500 naira using our very detailed SMOOTHIE, COCKTAIL & MOCKTAIL Guide

Join us for a 3- days Intensive *Online Class* on how you can start your own Drinks Business and make 2018 a fulfilling year.

*SMOOTHIES - 20 RECIPES*

*COCKTAILS - 15 RECIPES*

*MOCKTAILS - 10 RECIPES*

*MILKSHAKES - 9 RECIPES*

VENUE: ONLINE (WhatsApp)
FEE: #500 NAIRA ONLY
TIME: 8:o0 -10pm DAILY

To be part of this class, please click on the link below to join the Registration channel for payment and training details ���

Follow this link and say *Smoothies* to join on WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348156409415
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by Maeridee6782: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
immaq8:
pls any idea? my dashboard is showing a call up no. but my concessional deploy approval is still showing pending.
The same thing happened to Batch B stream 1 married pcm, but they were later deployed to their husband's state of residence. So let's be hopeful.
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by immaq8(f): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
pls any pregnant/nursing mother in d room, how many passport did u take 4 camp registration?
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by Maeridee6782: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Call up letter is out. Hope it favoured all the married women here?
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by Maeridee6782: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
immaq8:
pls any pregnant/nursing mother in d room, how many passport did u take 4 camp registration?
I heard 8 copies is ok
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by opson1(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2019
Hello,

On behalf of my wife, I want to ask questions concerning married pcm requirements for registration:
Can one use house rent receipt as evidence of husband's place of residence? If not, what's required?

Also, can one use husband's letter of employment as letter from his place of work? Or does it mean one has to get a new letter from work place for that purpose?

Lastly, can one use all these NEPA prepaid meter receipts as one's utility bill?
Re: Female Married PCM Batch B 2018 Get In Here... by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 25, 2019
NYSC Registration Ultimate Guide: Nigeria’s first NYSC problem solving ebook for Prospective corp members.

Scope covered by the ebook

Things you must put in place before you register for any NYSC Batch

What will I do if my name is not on the Senate List

My name is on NYSC Senate List but I did not register, hope I can still register

Why do I have to check my name on the NYSC senate list?

Requirements to check your name on the NYSC Senate List

Proper Steps on How to check your name or Details on the NYSC Senate List

What to do if your name or details are not on the NYSC Senate List

Reasons why your name is not yet on the NYSC Senate List

Simple Trick to enable your name appear faster on NYSC SENATE LIST

Important Information to Note Before and During Registration

Then there are few important items that are required for the registration to be successful

How to Register NYSC Batch A, B, C Online

What is Call up Letter

Contents of NYSC Call Up Letter

Steps on How to Print NYSC Batch Call-Up Letters PCMs

Requirements for NYSC Foreign students’ Registration

Traveling Documents Required from Foreign Students by NYSC

NYSC Foreign Graduates Full List of Documents to Upload during

Registration and other Requirements for Mobilization

Certificates or Documents to upload by Foreign Graduates during online registration

Why you were not evaluated after NYSC Online Registration

NYSC Foreign Candidates that Lost their International Passport

NYSC Foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials

NYSC Registration Procedure for Married Women | Documents required for Successful Registration

Required Documents for Upload by Married Female Prospective Corps Members

Guidelines to follow, when registering for the NYSC program

Things you must do before you go to NYSC Orientation Camp

Common Terms Used in the NYSC Orientation Camp

Routes and How to Locate the 19 NYSC Orientation Camps with maps

Concept of NYSC Re-Mobilization

Factors That Affect Mobilization

NYSC Redeployment and Relocation Procedure

How to Apply for NYSC Relocation

What is an NYSC Exemption letter?

Why you need an NYSC Exemption letter?

Importance of NYSC Certificate

Requirements for collection of NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate

How to Collect NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate

Six ways to make money while you serve

How to Apply for NYSC ETC (Empowering the Corps) Quick Cash Loan

Challenges Faced by Corps Members over the Years

How will empowering the Corps (ETC) benefit Corps Members?

Four tailored packages of the NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan

General Requirements for Application to Empowering the Corps (ETC) Loan

How to Apply/Register for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan for serving Corps Member

How to Apply for NYSC jobs
Becoming a reporter or a writer at AprokoGist

Steps to Register for NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Enrollment

About NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)

Steps on How to Register NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme Enrollment 2018/2019

Tips on How to Stay Alive during your Youth Service and Advice by NYSC DG

Frequently Asked Questions – FAQS
Usefull NYSC social media whatsapp, facebook groups to be part off

The ebook is purely problem solving. its made up of 76 pages with over 30 chapters of purely problem solving approach.

I bet you, that there is no place on the internet where you will find this kind of comprehensive information on NYSC registration proces trust me.

The Ebook has been reviewed by well know nigeria writers and endorsed by most writers in the NYSC news industry.

REVIEWD BY

Tenumah Blex – Trendingblizz.com

Jite london Ihechi – Dailymotivation.com

Owner of Aprokorepublic

Endorsed by

Micheal Ajah – Naijatechguy.com

owner of .com

If you need more info concern this book visit the link below for product description

https://aprokogist247.com.ng/product/nysc-registration-ultimate-guide

Or you can call 09093688594 or Email me for the ebook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class / Catfish Production Business Manual For Corpers & Nigerians / Fellow Corp Members Serving At Enugu State How's Camp For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.