Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (37366 Views)

NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time And Full-time / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2018
fergie001:

And will your reasons fall within the purview of the sections he quoted?

Nothing like sections in Nigeria, those stuffs are not done for free.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by fergie001: 6:56am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Nothing like sections in Nigeria, those stuffs are not done for free.
Inadvertently,you are saying Kemi must have paid like others and done hers in a Nigeria where there is 'nothing like sections'?

8 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2018
fergie001:

Inadvertently,you are saying Kemi must have paid like others and done hers in a Nigeria where there is 'nothing like sections'?

Of course yes, she must have paid for an easy process. Those guys charge very high for exemption and relocation.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by fergie001: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Of course yes, she must have paid for an easy process. Those guys charge very high for exemption and relocation.
But your female friends could be over 30,paid and got a genuine one. Adeosun's must have been fake even after paying because you and I know that certificate is fake unless we want to play politics. So,who gave her the certificate?
Do not also forget that this came up also during Dimeji Bankole whilst as Speaker,and he presented his original NYSC cert.So what do you think should be Government's next step on this certificate forgery?

7 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2018
fergie001:

But your female friends could be over 30,paid and got a genuine one. Adeosun's must have been fake even after paying because you and I know that certificate is fake unless we want to play politics. So,who gave her the certificate?
Do not also forget that this came up also during Dimeji Bankole whilst as Speaker,and he presented his original NYSC cert.So what do you think should be Government's next step on this certificate forgery?

My friends were below 30 when they got exempted. Nothing like fake here, it's all about bad politics.

Those bad politicians know most Nigerians are gullible people, so they throw punches like this for us to embrace and cause distractions.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by fergie001: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

My friends were below 30 when they got exempted. Nothing like fake here, it's all about bad politics.
And your friends had the signature of a former DG?
Let's leave politics,mbok....
We know nothing will happen
We also know many who want her head today,perhaps have worse skeletons to hide...but let's not take away the fact that certificate was forged.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2018
fergie001:

And your friends had the signature of a former DG?
Let's leave politics,mbok....
We know nothing will happen
We also know many who want her head today,perhaps have worse skeletons to hide...but let's not take away the fact that certificate was forged.

Bro, this is Nigeria where you get anything you want with money, genuine university certificates are sold out to some people. Don't be surprised that Nysc DG has his own cut from the money generated.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Goddex: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Chai Kemi don enter am cheesy

Why is forgery synonyms with APC since 2015.

Even their oga at the top 'Na forger'.

Who remembers the Toronto certificate case aka ojuyobo? Na 'forger'

Almost everything about this government Na fake/lies.

If Nigerians should insists on scrutiny of certificates of serving politicians and appointees we'll be blown away with the gargantuan of forgery that'll be exposed.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by fergie001: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Bro, this is Nigeria where you get anything you want with money, genuine university certificates are sold. Don't be surprised that Nysc DG has his own cut from the money generated.
Not surprising
The rot is everywhere....
Doesn't make her innocent...
In Nigeria,the day you enter politics and step on toes,your grandfather's secret will be dug up...
She has over-stepped her boundaries,so they are smoking her out...I don't pity her,because I didn't forge mine and it's not like they in Abuja have the masses at heart..it's dog eat dog...
So,Will Buhari act as per integrity,you know.....?

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2018
fergie001:

Not surprising
The rot is everywhere....
Doesn't make her innocent...
In Nigeria,the day you enter politics and step on toes,your grandfather's secret will be dug up...
She has over-stepped her boundaries,so they are smoking her out...I don't pity her,because I didn't forge mine and it's not like they in Abuja have the masses at heart..it's dog eat dog...
So,Will Buhari act as per integrity,you know.....?

FG has spoken " no more comments on adeosun certificate saga" people behind it are just trying to overstretch the matter.

It's just strategies to hit on her for being tough.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by fergie001: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

FG has spoken " no more comments on adeosun certificate saga" people behind it are just trying to overstretch the matter.

Yes because the FG is complicit...
Do you think they didn't detect it themselves?
You know they did...
Remove this thought that everything is layered on 'overstretching',it's within her party,you will be shocked in that same FEC sef.....
Well...INTEGRITY......

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by OfficialAPCNig: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Defender of the Corrupted.

7 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2018
fergie001:

Yes because the FG is complicit...
Do you think they didn't detect it themselves?
You know they did...
Remove this thought that everything is layered on 'overstretching',it's within her party,you will be shocked in that same FEC sef.....
Well...INTEGRITY......

Believe it or not the certificate is not fake, why would she go for a fake one when she had requirements and money to get exempted?
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by fergie001: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Believe it or not the certificate is not fake, why would she go for a fake one when she had requirements and money to get exempted?
Ok,fingers crossed till nysc gets back to us....
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Defender of the Corrupted.
Counter my post constructively.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by ashjay001(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Why, all these twisting n turning? How then does an "in d abroad" educated individual, get to go for service or exemption? By not applying
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:
Liar and incompetent man, says who NySC don't issue exemption letter to corp members below 30? One need to present reasons for an exemption and your reasons will be investigated, if genuine and convincing, Nysc would definitely grant your application.

Secondly, exemptions are done through applications and i have seen people who paid money to exempt, the certificates were not given to them until the end of the service year. This mumu man is nothing but a stupid liar.

Why aunty Kemi keep quite. Silence is golden. She could have Sue the media house to court.Almajiri will you keep quite

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2018
ashjay001:
Why, all these twisting n turning? How then does an "in d abroad" educated individual, get to go for service or exemption? By not applying

Never mind the stupid man and the gullible Nigerians. exemption is a process where you will need to apply and a form will be given to fill and state your reasons and interest. This process is available for local and foreign students.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by dyydxx: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:
Liar and incompetent man, says who NySC don't issue exemption letter to corp members below 30? One need to present reasons for an exemption and your reasons will be investigated, if genuine and convincing, Nysc would definitely grant your application.

Secondly, exemptions are done through applications and i have seen people who paid money to exempt, the certificates were not given to them until the end of the service year. This mumu man is nothing but a stupid liar.

What he is saying is that Kemi Adeosun doesn't quaify for exemption on any basis. As for Kemi in particular, she graduated at 22yrs of age so she can't be exempted under age by virtue of the NYSC Act.

On your 2nd point, he is calling the Application process...the mobilisation process; maybe semantics but that's not an issue.

8 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by arcnomec(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

High ranking my foot, he got the job through man no man tactics. I was once a corp member and i know the process.

This man is either incompetent or paid to fool himself around. Why would someone say exemptions are not done through application and only meant for above 30yrs?

Redeployment and exemptions are done through application and it has to be on genuine and convincing reasons

Just see how your are disgracing yourself here.You don't know what you are saying.
You simply present your birth certificate and Statement of result/degree certificate for Nysc to vet it themselves. Never a time,has it been heard that Prospective corp members apply for exemption or redeployment.

7 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by arcnomec(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Exemptions are not done in schools, you will have to go to Nysc headquarter in abj with your credentials and a form will be giving to you to state your reasons for exemption. This is Nigeria, they do it easily with some amount of money. That stupid should man should go and sit down

"This is Nigeria, they do it easily with some amount of money"
Just see how blackened your heart and conscience is.Paying money to be exempted is pure bribery .
Please try and reason with your heart.
If you don't know,you are implicating those friends of yours.Be guided with your words.

5 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Omeokachie: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Confusion break bone.

Like Buhari, like his appointees

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Primusinterpares(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
This is a test for Mr. Integrity... the world is watching closely

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Betakeshi: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018
I met this man on one ocassion. He is honest, down to earth and very helpful and would never take money for any sort of favours or afterwards.

Mr Anthony Ani, God or whosoever you serve bless you abundantly.

7 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Tolotolo yanch don open.. this Nysc guy dey shake tables.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by GreenArrow1(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

You must be a dullard, two of my female friends applied for an exemption and their applications were granted. If you know so little about the process, don't you also know about redeployment? same process goes for the both.

I just really pity you guys (both you and your opponent) when I see y'all trading blows over these politicians. I'm pretty sure you are ready to take his life or give yours right this minute for this matter.
Oh Nigerian youth. What a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Odingo1: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Bone of contention in this matter is that,
1. According to NYSC law, it was stated that if you graduate at the age below 30 years you must serve,even if you have pass 30 years when you want to serve, you must serve even at 50,no exemption for you except you graduate above 30 years.

So how come Adeosun got an exemption certificate and she graduated at 22. The law said that she must serve and no exemption for anybody that graduated below the age of 30.

Who bypass the law to grant the certificate and how did Bomoi signature got there when all the certificate signed from August 2009 downwards bears Tsigas signature.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by greggng: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Those that will agree with him are those who didn't pass through the university or higher institution.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by seguno2: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
Kemi is a gonner.

The Cabal wants her out and this is why...

Is Igbokwe also part of the cabal?

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Arysexy(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Haha ha, where are the sophisticated m0r0ns defending " Hawa Dota" the oluwole polytechnic minister?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaO2: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Then Ani is wrong, he doesn't know how NYSC runs, if someone is above 30 he could choose to participate or seek exemption by application not NYSC that determines.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by OlujobaSamuel: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Naija matter don tire me, we don dey der, no be today.
I can recollect reading about that Fake NYSC Camp some years back, na still same we sold out a Non-existent Airport, Na for our country plane disappear from airport with no trace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) / Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.