Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (37365 Views)

NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time And Full-time / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2018
this is getting boring abeg
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Awoleesu(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Her silence in the face of this hullabaloo though...

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by namio10: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Before long, Buhari crew shall change the narrative of this bare-faced forgery.

President Buhari may hire 20 SANs to defend the forgery, the sane manner he hired as many SANs to defend him for not having common WASC O'Level.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by frankwyte: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/dont-apply-exemption-certificate-says-ex-nysc-director

Yea! I watched it live yesterday on channel's TV show, little wonder I didn't see here yesterday; which brings to my mind that non of the forum participants on this forum was following this case up! What a fraud we have in gov't!

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Odingo1: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2018
BabaO2:
Then Ani is wrong, he doesn't know how NYSC runs, if someone is above 30 he could choose to participate or seek exemption by application not NYSC that determines.

If you graduate below the age of 30,you wont get exemption except if you forge a birth certificate that will show that you graduated at above 30.

You apply with your document, what do you mean that it is not NYSC that determines .

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2018
arcnomec:

Just see how your are disgracing yourself here.You don't know what you are saying.
You simply present your birth certificate and Statement of result/degree certificate for Nysc to vet it themselves. Never a time,has it been heard that Prospective corp members apply for exemption or redeployment.

Then how do you get exempted or redeployed without apply? Do u even know the meaning of application?

When you show interest, forms are given to fill and state your reasons why you are relocating or exempting. Nigerians with block head
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by pek(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

High ranking my foot, he got the job through man no man tactics. I was once a corp member and i know the process.

This man is either incompetent or paid to fool himself around. Why would someone say exemptions are not done through application and only meant for above 30yrs?

Redeployment and exemptions are done through application and it has to be on genuine and convincing reasons
You are disgracing yourself with every word you type.

6 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2018
dyydxx:

What he is saying is that Kemi Adeosun doesn't quaify for exemption on any basis. As for Kemi in particular, she graduated at 22yrs of age so she can't be exempted under age by virtue of the NYSC Act.

On your 2nd point, he is calling the Application process...the mobilisation process; maybe semantics but that's not an issue.

Exemptions are granted base on genuine reasons and not basically on age.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2018
pek:
You are disgracing yourself with every word you type.

Put up your correction Mr know all
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Tomoyayi(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Exemptions are not done in schools, you will have to go to Nysc headquarter in abj with your credentials and a form will be giving to you to state your reasons for exemption. This is Nigeria, they do it easily with some amount of money. That stupid should man should go and sit down

IF this is true, how come it was signed by a retired NYSC DG?

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by blackmantis: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Primusinterpares:
This is a test for Mr. Integrity...
the world is watching closely

Which integrity?

If he had integrity the minister would have been suspended pending when NYSC absolves her of the alleged fraud.

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2018
GreenArrow1:

I just really pity you guys (both you and your opponent) when I see y'all trading blows over these politicians. I'm pretty sure you are ready to take his life or give yours right this minute for this matter.
Oh Nigerian youth. What a lost cause.

Gullibles Nigerians are the reasons why we keep having shallow thinking leaders and they need to be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by namio10: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Paperwhite:
Number two, the signatory on that paper that I saw, the person was no longer the DG sitting at that time, and we don’t make such mistakes. We don’t make such mistakes, yes!

The certificate that I saw, that one that I saw, the one that I saw online, if it is the real one that they are talking about, it was not issued by the NYSC. I don’t know who issued it. It was not issued by NYSC.

Because what I saw there, the signatory to that certificate was our DG who left in January and General Tsiga took over from General Bomoi. General Tsiga was a sitting DG as at that September, 2009. I don’t know where the certificate came from but NYSC cannot make that mistake. The NYSC that I served, that I know, can never make that type of mistake.

Kemi is done & dusted.The annoying silence is also an answer.Santimonious government filled with certificate fraudsters.From Buhari, Tinubu, Obono-Obla, Adams Oshiomole among many.
Joe Igbokwe where are you. angry

Calling on Joe who? Igbokwe?

Joe Igbokwe may say IPOB forged Kemi' s NYSC exemption certificate for her.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Tomoyayi:

IF this is true, how come is was signed by a retired NYSC DG?
The man is either incompetent or paid to fool himself around.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

The man is either incompetent or paid to fool himself around.
Answer his or her question, and stop switching goal posts

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaO2: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Odingo1:

If you graduate below the age of 30,you wont get exemption except if you forge a birth certificate that will show that you graduated at above 30.

You apply with your document, what do you mean that it is not NYSC that determines .
NYSC cannot stop you from serving even if you are above 30, for him saying they look at credentials to determine who to serve or not is a lie, this is a political sensitization, people like this should not be invited to public programs. We had people that were in their late 30s and in 40s in our camp, they said they were passionate to serve their father's land, mostly they came from abroad, why can't NYSC stop these people, if it is true it is NYSC that determines who to serve?
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by blackmantis: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2018
If you put her certificate side by side with an original one, a man with just one eye will see that it is a FAKE.

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

Answer his or her question, and stop switching goal posts

Who do you expect to sign the certificate, the former or current DG? Why Nigerian youths are like this?
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by VULCAN(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2018
For you to be insulting a man that is old enough to be your father and is much more educated and exposed than you tells us a lot about the kind of home training you received.

Although it might also be related to your Islamic fundamentalism because that alone can explain the hatred I see in your past threads

almajiri101:
Liar and incompetent man, says who NySC don't issue exemption letter to corp members below 30? One need to present reasons for an exemption and your reasons will be investigated, if genuine and convincing, Nysc would definitely grant your application.

Secondly, exemptions are done through applications and i have seen people who paid money to exempt, the certificates were not given to them until the end of the service year. This mumu man is nothing but a stupid liar.

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Who do you expect to sign the certificate, the former or current DG? Why Nigerian youths are like this?

Come on, answer the question and don't try to play smart, give him or her a straight answer.
let me know how I will reply your answer

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by FitnesScientist: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Mike4S: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2018
This is not applicable to Part-Time graduates. Whether you are under thirty or not you will be served exemption certificate
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by OhiOfIhima: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

FG has spoken " no more comments on adeosun certificate saga" people behind it are just trying to overstretch the matter.

It's just strategies to hit on her for being tough.
Where, when the FG spoke? So, FG is now Kemi mouth piece abi, tell the woman to come out and defend herself, she can only wayo the Ogun state peoples not Nigerians in general. For being delay so long to voice out their side of state, they might plan to do an underground tin to cover up their shit. They can go to any length. The Kemi girl was mislead.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by ensamy(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Prophet Nnamdi kanu saw all this things coming
shocked

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Arysexy(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2018
BabaO2:
NYSC cannot stop you from serving even if you are above 30, for him saying they look at credentials to determine who to serve or not is a lie, this is a political sensitization, people like this should not be invited to public programs. We had people that were in their late 30s and in 40s in our camp, they said they were passionate to serve their father's land, mostly they came from abroad, why can't NYSC stop these people, if it is true it is NYSC that determines who to serve?

Seems u didn't read the interview, cos u just collaborated d man said.

Those in their 40s you saw in camp actually graduated at less than 30 but bc they didn't serve then, have to come and do so when they are free. Maybe after they have gotten their papers abroad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Yankee101: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Lol. Na NYSC officials go burst this bubble

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Primusinterpares(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
blackmantis:

Which integrity?

If he had integrity the minister would have been suspended pending when NYSC absolves her of the alleged fraud.
I forgot to add "Self acclaimed Mr Integrity".

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by RalphJean: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Aunty Kemi.....

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by ahiboilandgas: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
Kemi is a gonner.

The Cabal wants her out and this is why...

that not the issue the issue is did kemi served or not ,do people who graduated at 22 eligible for exemption certificate?...the suspended sec dg also says he was investigating onando while paying himself sec fund ...

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by DeOTR: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
BabaO2:
Just keep quiet abeg!!!
If you see those those beyond 30 years of age on camp, doesn't that tells you they've come to serve at their convenient time?
Go back and read what the man said again!
Even if you're 60, you'll still have to serve, so far you graduated when you were younger than 30.
If you graduated in a Nigerian university, you won't even be mobilized in the first place if you're above 30.

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by kabarka(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
They will continue to shot themselves in the leg.
plz before judgement be pass on the lady,let PMB present that his waec.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

Come on, answer the question and don't try to play smart, give him or her a straight answer.
let me know how I will reply your answer

I don't discuss folktales. Tell me the year and the active DG. if you don't know, do your research and stop placing your believe on hear say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) / Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.