Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (86622 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' / Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by LexngtonSteele: 12:05am On Jul 12, 2018
GistManiac:
More Daniella

Lol..i knew she would be Numero Uno because of Apostle Sule

25 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Izabel:

Toke should be number one

No. Toke's big gods are mainly Nigerian, but Daniella has big gods in various parts of the world.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by RexTramadol1: 1:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Small gehl with big ukwu grin

God no dey behind evil things.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Patrick33(m): 1:05am On Jul 12, 2018
I don't know if you are their "God" o...until you have good proof..you're just another hater trying to downgrade them..what you can't get,you tend to hate. Just because they are women doesn't mean they can't work hard to buy their stuff or build houses. Most of you will be the "big gods" if you had money to pick up this ladies.. stop being stupid hypocrites..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by abike12(f): 1:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Hilarious cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by obowunmi(m): 1:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Isn't Daniella Okeke the one who has Arab men shit on her face??

28 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by mayorjosh(m): 1:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Even if they fvck men in the open for money, you're in no position to judge them and conclude on how they earn a living based on your opinion. Talking like you're holier then them.

Just pray none of them press defamation charges against you because you'll be doomed if they do.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by PearlStreet(m): 1:20am On Jul 12, 2018
joepentwo:
op there is money in politics..Ini Edo has political appointment compare to odas

Ini Edo that caused issues between God'swill and his wife the First Lady. Thereafter, she was given a political appointment and was the property of God'swill's brother.

20 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by PearlStreet(m): 1:21am On Jul 12, 2018
obowunmi:

Yeah, she's the one practicing Corprophilia.

18 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by PearlStreet(m): 1:23am On Jul 12, 2018
mayorjosh:
Even if they fvck men in the open for money, you're in no position to judge them and conclude on how they earn a living based on your opinion. Talking like you're holier then them.

Just pray none of them press defamation charges against you because you'll be doomed if they do.

Kindly show this list to them and ask them to press charges.

A petition to the Tax authorities asking them to compel these actresses to disclose their tax compliance in relation with their earnings and luxury goods would shut them up and put them in prison.

Not everyone is unenlightened like you.

180 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by cleanshaven(m): 1:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Nice list , but China One should be number 2
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by PearlStreet(m): 1:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Patrick33:
I don't know if you are their "God" o...until you have good proof..you're just another hater trying to downgrade them..what you can't get,you tend to hate. Just because they are women doesn't mean they can't work hard to buy their stuff or build houses.

Yeah, they work really hard.
They work hard with hard objects.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by jaxxy(m): 1:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Any gal dat sleeps arrnd for money doesn't hv hv a Big God bt rather a Big god with small 'g' asin mammon/men

Never seen zuckerberg take pix in a private jet or Business class nor in a Bugatti bt anyways its a choice. Wealth dat can not be explained doesn't impress me.

Wat nonesense

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by 4dor: 1:26am On Jul 12, 2018
obowunmi:

Yes

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Emilokoiyawon: 1:27am On Jul 12, 2018
EFCC please lets probe the sauce (and soup) of their wealth

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 12, 2018
I only see practicing diabolic & desperate hoes

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by obowunmi(m): 1:33am On Jul 12, 2018
PearlStreet:

Yeah, she's the one practicing necrophilia.

Necrophilia is sex with corpses not sheet.
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by sexdoll: 1:33am On Jul 12, 2018
are we now stylishly though subtly promoting ashawo lifestyle to our young girls?

hmmm... diarisgod o!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by obowunmi(m): 1:35am On Jul 12, 2018
PearlStreet:

Yeah, she's the one practicing necrophilia.

Corprophilia you mean.

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by obowunmi(m): 1:36am On Jul 12, 2018
PearlStreet:

Yeah, they work really hard.
They work hard with hard objects.

Like deek

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nostradamus: 1:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Patrick33:
I don't know if you are their "God" o...until you have good proof..you're just another hater trying to downgrade them..what you can't get,you tend to hate. Just because they are women doesn't mean they can't work hard to buy their stuff or build houses.
i hear you bros
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by SenorFax(m): 1:39am On Jul 12, 2018
That woman too dey do small girl (mercy aigbe)
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Divay22(f): 1:41am On Jul 12, 2018
GistManiac:
Toke doesn't repeat bags.
I swear, even one big room won't be enough to contain all of them.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by roarik(f): 1:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Toke is bae,i so much love her.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by linearity: 1:45am On Jul 12, 2018
mayorjosh:

Defamation charges my foot.

Not everyone shakes at the mention of defamation suits again, Dino won millions in defamation against Sahara Report, how much he don collect? Sahara even pulled a no-show on all the trials hence Dino won by default but he could not collect a dime. I bet you can’t mention one person that have collected on defamation suits in Nigeria.

Plus, if you contest these suits these celebrities will run to take cover, because you have a right to discoveries; which includes interrogatories, request for answers, production of documents, etc...many celebrities are uncomfortable with this level of disclosing their private lives and would prefer to withdraw the case down the road, if they see that, you didn’t chicken but rather mount a rigorous defense.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Boss13: 1:47am On Jul 12, 2018
delugajackson:
These ones are way beyond the level of small girls with big God.

These are grand patrons of olosho chambers of commerce and industry.

Gaddamn this is madddd comment grin grin grin grin

Guy you wicked oh

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Boss13: 1:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Izabel:

Toke should be number one

I concur. She is a radio presenter with miserable pay but her parole is huge. The god behind must be really biggggg.

All these girls wey no dey act movie, but still the fly first class. The flight ticket is more than the movie production they featured in

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by jamalchance(m): 1:51am On Jul 12, 2018
All I see is grown women with big yansh
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Mikeross62: 1:55am On Jul 12, 2018
good for them
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by PearlStreet(m): 1:56am On Jul 12, 2018
obowunmi:

Corprophilia you mean.

Yeah

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Boss13: 1:57am On Jul 12, 2018
jaxxy:
Any gal dat sleeps arrnd for money doesn't hv hv a Big God bt rather a Big god with small 'g' asin mammon/men

Never seen zuckerberg take pix in a private jet or Business class nor in a Bugatti bt anyways its a choice. Wealth dat can not be explained doesn't impress me.

Wat nonesense

My only concern is who are those taking these pictures of them

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.