Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (86624 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' / Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by PDPGuy: 2:18am On Jul 16, 2018
cococandy:
Or results in them buying chanel/Hermes bags that cost $8000- $15,000 a piece and owning a closet full of them.

grin

They are not deceiving me grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by okwabayi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
OP is a bastard for not including Genevieve Nnaji.
The list is very spot on. I have read rumours with a hint of truth on most of the people posted.
Ini Edo is rumoured to have warmed the bed of Mikel Obi [one of Rita Dominic's clients] even to the chagrin of her then husband.
Biodun's pictures ooze sex appeal. I wonder how much their start price is because I want a Nollywood starlet in my bed.
I don't know nor care for Halima, she needs to chase weight loss and not sugar daddies. It should go against the law if someone like Juliet doesn't involve herself in runs -- all that beauty should not go to waste.
Chika Ike is known for doing 17, 18 and 19 year old yahoo boys for money whenever there's a drought of big men. Daniella Okeke is a s-hit eating succubus.
I want to do Toke but she's not my type. I still will so I can brag to people I know.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by bass7: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
perryy:

Another olosho sighted.

Your mother and sisters are the HIGHEST oloshos.

Nonentity
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Ayobami7(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.