Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Picture Of Nigerian Senator Used For Telegram Smiley (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigerian Senator Used For Telegram Smiley (Photo) (435 Views)

How Kaduna Senator Used My Result To Gain Admission-witness / NDDC Says Senator Used 11 Companies To Secure N3.6 Billion Contracts / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigerian Senator Used For Telegram Smiley (Photo) by bennymark(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2018
So I am a member of this business Channel on Telegram owned by a South African guru, Yesterday some crazy event that took every one unawares was sad and hilarious because alot of people got burnt, he joked about it just to cheer everyone and suddenly this Senators photo was next, at first I thought it was a photo as usual so I tried to view it, Chisos!!!

It was our Senator.

#Naija to the World

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Senator Used For Telegram Smiley (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Senator Used For Telegram Smiley (Photo) by bennymark(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Pic

(1) (Reply)

US Consular General Visit Fayose Ahead Of The Election. / Remove Inserted Projectsā€ˇ To Fund Supplementary Budget, Buhari Writes NASS / VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Flood Victims In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.